Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius (38083 Views)

Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Veberade: 8:36am On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by samuelevans(m): 8:37am On Feb 23, 2022
DemMannaScam:
Boss Vlad screwing sleepy joe mercilessly cheesy
i would have been the first to comment but God knows why you did.

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by heniford2: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2022
On a serious Note putin will never dare invade Ukraine

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by icebird25(m): 8:38am On Feb 23, 2022
Why is everyone booking space even righteousness2
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by oluwaseyi0: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2022
IgOga:
Media and fake news.....yes it's a genius but what he really said was Biden is as weak as they come....selective hearing is dangerous and that's what msm has been feeding you for over 6 years now

Glad someone read the article
Useless sensational headlines

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Walkee: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Golan007: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2022
tydi:
Here we go today again

Like for Trump
Share for Biden

Who now won the election?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by maestroferddi: 8:40am On Feb 23, 2022
No doubt that as mad as Putin is, he wouldn't have dared Trump...

Noone takes Biden seriously...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by God1000(m): 8:40am On Feb 23, 2022
This buffoon is a big disgrace to Western world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by edmaraja: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2022
verybadmouth:
Joe boy has a totally different opinion and has sanctioned Putin. Go and rest Donald
I
Which kind yeye sanctions? Innefective sanctions that will have little effects on Russia. Biden is a fool, Putin just used him to play Political and diplomatic football

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Cantonese: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2022
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2022
Trump we know, Trump we support

5 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by blamingthedevil: 8:41am On Feb 23, 2022
Putin boy and asslicker

Could not stand up to Putin...coward Trump

Pictures with thousand words

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Abfinest007(m): 8:41am On Feb 23, 2022
Master piece.putin didn't kill anyone he just did what America has been doing to other countries

9 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2022
Where is the invasion. I see no invasion in this. Biden is just pained. Seriously pained and grievously injured by Putin's move. He forced all allied nations to exclaim to the world that it was an invasion even though they know it wasn't.

5 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Lamasta(m): 8:42am On Feb 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
P
Awaiting your comment

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Johel(m): 8:43am On Feb 23, 2022
verybadmouth:
Joe boy has a totally different opinion and has sanctioned Putin. Go and rest Donald

Trump still stronger than Joe biden in and outside the presidential seat...Putin does what's right,trump and Putin are like minds...They don't take shit.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by blamingthedevil: 8:43am On Feb 23, 2022
Putin’s Peacekeepers are Trump’s Proud Boys.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by mystery22: 8:44am On Feb 23, 2022
sad
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by seborrhic: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Trump,worst American president dead,alive or yet unborn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by jmoore(m): 8:45am On Feb 23, 2022
Dumb people supporting Trump.

The dude says Russia is sending peacekeepers. Only a dumb person whose IQ is lower than that of a rat would say such.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Walkee: 8:45am On Feb 23, 2022
sanpipita:
Trump spoke like the Putin puppet he is, Americans are lucky they booted this guy out, Putin would have been controlling White House all the way from Kremlin
he said that was genius, he wouldn't even have tried that if I were still there. What's the response from the president, none.

You can't get the simple message here? Putin knows Biden is weak so he did it while he's in power.

I personally do think Americans are all delusional. They overrate themselves. Everything is not about American president. Putin can recognise anyone he wants and there's nothing America can do about it regardless of who the president is. It's not as if USA will dare attack Russia normally. By the way what's USA business with what's going on between two slavic people?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by nijanigga: 8:46am On Feb 23, 2022
Winters23:
Trump is absolutely correct…

Putin took part of Ukraine without firing a shot unlike NATO and US onslaught on Libya, Iraq, Syria, Vietnam, Yugoslavia, Korea peninsula and other atrocities all around the world.
. You're deranged and out of touched how many people have Been killed in Ukraine due to war of choice by putin ? 40k
Face your Jagaban.if Ukraine had kept thier nukes ,putin will not be messing up with Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Lamasta(m): 8:46am On Feb 23, 2022
If there is no invasion I see no reason why America is so concerned about what happen in Ukraine and Russia

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Bluntemperor: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2022
SenJoe:
Take it or leave it, Trump is a strong leader

Yinmu( deception of the highest order)!
- Trump is a disorderly puppet-Billionaire- with loud mouth and he was jolted when the Great American People wasted no time to remove him from the White House.He is still reeling the disgrace till date!
-Mr Trump,you are free to relocate to Kremlin!
- Americans don't make mistakes twice- you are not a Democratic President and you don't believe in it and even the Insurrection you created is within American States!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by edmaraja: 8:47am On Feb 23, 2022
sanpipita:
Trump spoke like the Putin puppet he is, Americans are lucky they booted this guy out, Putin would have been controlling White House all the way from Kremlin
You're talking nonsense, putin wouldn't have dared to invade Ukraine if Trump was still president. Biden is a spineless fool and the US will continue to be made a fool of on the international diplomatic scene with a fool like biden in charge. Just keep watching, Iran will get their nuclear bomb and China will annex Taiwan if americans don't get rid of this spineless fool called biden

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by jrusky(m): 8:47am On Feb 23, 2022
Trump we've heard you thanks fir your opinion. And for all of you throwing jabs at Biden and US pls read and understand what Trump is saying read all the s u c k s bullsit you are all posting its not what Trump is actually saying the headline here is mischievous and I'm sure the OP that copy and passed these here is either he is Mulim or those confused Anuofia ewu from my region.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Bizibi(m): 8:48am On Feb 23, 2022
Oil prices has gone up,gas prices has gone up too.

The u.s.a has stuck to its agenga to isolate Russia and also to make sure there are no trade agreements between Russia and any potential nation in Europe. The u.s should not repeat another blunder again,Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya is still fresh.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by blamingthedevil: 8:49am On Feb 23, 2022
Putin and his servant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by MissionaryArchi(m): 8:50am On Feb 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
When you read in the Holy Bible,the account of Kings of ancient Judah and Israel, you will have an understanding of what is happening to Mystery Babylon aka Nomerica.

When a Nation or Person which GOD Invests HIS Power, Majesty , wisdom and riches on, turns its back on HIM, such a Nation or Person becomes a reproach, an Excreta and a source of caricature.

I Have said Here long ago that Nomerica is Gone! It is a done deal already in the Spiritual. What is playing out gradually is what has been done in the Spiritual.
Nomerica aka rotten apple will reduced to irrelevance and nothing!
The Cup of Nomerica is Full to the brim and it is only Judgement! Judgement! Judgement! All the way.
Any country called Nomerica? And I don't know? Aah I need to update my brain
Nevertheless I think you made sense Even though I don't know the country you talking about

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Dotez: 8:50am On Feb 23, 2022
Trump and sarcasm sha grin grin

I trust him to have taken necessary action by now,even Russia wouldn't dare under his watch.

Biden is just too soft

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature / Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) / American Protests: Nancy Pelosi Calls Trump "Fanner Of The Flame"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.