Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius (38091 Views)

Boris Johnson Says Putin Threatened Him With Missile Strike / Bush Condemns Putin's Invasion Of 'Iraq' Instead Of Ukraine / 150 Russian Officials Condemn Putin's Invasion Of Ukraine In Open Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by zomby(m): 1:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Remag666:

Yes o grin the kind of high standard that made them run from Afghanistan with their tail between their legs. E be like your moniker dey worry you undecided

They accomplished their goal in Afghanistan; osama was captured and killed like a goat.

They simply left their babysitting job in Afghanistan simply because there was nothing else left to accomplish.
It was a right decision.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
zomby:

They accomplished their goal in Afghanistan; osama was captured and killed like a goat.

They simply left their babysitting job in Afghanistan simply because there was nothing else left to accomplish.
It was a right decision.

Seriously undecided so you mean their goal was to go there to waste 20 years, billions of dollars, more than a thousand soldiers and still end up replacing Taliban with Taliban.....tell me isn't that stupidity all because of 1 man.
Face it man United States of A is now a shadow of their former self.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Oppy2k2: 1:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Righteousness2:
When you read in the Holy Bible, the account of Kings of ancient Judah and Israel, you will have an understanding of what is happening to Mystery Babylon aka Nomerica.

When a Nation or Person which GOD Invests HIS Power, Majesty , wisdom and riches on, turns its back on HIM, such a Nation or Person becomes a reproach, an Excreta and a source of caricature.

I Have said Here long ago that Nomerica is Gone! It is a done deal already in the Spiritual. What is playing out gradually is what has been done in the Spiritual.
Nomerica aka rotten apple will reduced to irrelevance and nothing!
The Cup of Nomerica is Full to the brim and it is only Judgement! Judgement! Judgement! All the way.

Is it not better u keep quiet or pray for the world peace.
Why must Nomerica alone be judge and Nigeria exempted with all these rituals killing going on in Nigeria?

Abeg shift

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
zomby:

It was a right decision.

You are right

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by UnbiasedOne: 1:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:
Trump we know, Trump we support

Good. You can support him all the way to prison. The guy’s lawyer lost his fight to keep Trump and his kids out of court.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Oppy2k2:

Is it not better u keep quiet or pray for the world peace.
Why must Nomerica alone be judge and Nigeria exempted with all these rituals killing going on in Nigeria?

Abeg shift
That guy na prophet of doom.....last last na dangote trailer go jam am
somehow he finds a way to relate every news on NL to the Bible.
Look at all the gibberish he typed up there any sense dey inside?
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by UnbiasedOne: 2:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
zomby:
I'm not surprised at all. Trump is a sick lowlife thief who has no choice but the simply bow down and kiss Putin's @@@Sss at all time!
Everything about the old b000dyf00l from A to Z is a fraud. He has lowered the standard of the United State of America, and this is why Putin thinks he can take an advantage. But something tells me that history is not only going to be unkind to the lowlife, but his end will not be pretty.

USA shouldn't blame Putin for anything, as the man is only doing what a bully does (seeks for a loophole or weakness and viscously takes an advantage).

You said Trump end won’t be pretty and my guy you’re right. Trump and his kids lost their fight not to be questioned in court. All of them got subpoena and courts got mountains of things against those guys
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by UnbiasedOne: 2:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
seanwilliam:
saying Donald trump IQ is lower than that of a rat is height of foôlishness.. i can bet my balls that you’ve never met anyone as smart as Donald Trump in your whole life.,

But my guy he wasn’t smart enough to win second term as us president
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by UnbiasedOne: 2:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
naijaman2225:

AND AS TRUMP'S OWN LAWYER SAID, THE MAN IS CAUGHT BETWEEN A ROCK AND A HARD PLACE. LOLZ

That guys lawyer said that and he’s right because he knows his client is going to prison

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by WeGoSeeSoon: 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Mutual respect kwa.... Both are businessman amassing wealth through different biz

MangekyoAlt:
There's a reason why Putin interfered in US election to keep Trump as president. If there's one president Trump never insulted while he was in the white house, it was Putin. Both of them had mutual respect for each other.
Meanwhile Trump almost pulled USA out Of NATO. He would've easily reached a deal with Putin over his security concerns. The way Biden handled this case, he no try at all. All his reply was the same. "No, No, No".
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by UnbiasedOne: 2:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
naijaman2225:

THE DAY OF RECKONING IS ACTUALLY VERY CLOSE. LETITIA JAMES ( ATTORNEY GENERAL OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK) IS ONE BAD A** B***H AND SHE'S GOT TRUMP BY THE B***S AND SQUEEZING VERY HARD. SMILE.

She will keep squeezing his balls until he is in cell with prisoners that will take Trumps balls and squeeze

grin

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by 2B1ASK1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Russia invaded Georgia under President Bush, Russia took over Crimea under President Obama and now Russia has taken a part of Ukraine under Joe Biden, and Brandon is not even up to 2 years in office. Why did Russia not invade any Soviet state under President Trump ?
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by zomby(m): 2:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
Guess who is coming to monitor our next presidential election….Russia or USA?

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Juventus4life: 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
But Putin stop you and your backed terrorists from overthrowing a legitimate government in Syria.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by 1stGenAmerican(f): 2:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Trump spent a big part of his 4 years making policies to keep Africans out of the US because he hates them. But the same Africans love and respect Trump more than Americans ever will. Your politicians don’t respect you guys because you guys don’t respect yourselves.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by gidgiddy: 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nawah for Trump
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by zomby(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Remag666:

You are right

I don’t know what anyone especially Nigeria will benefit from hating on the United States of America.
Russia hasn’t contributed a single penny towards the development of Nigeria or any african country…but yet we still find a way to indirectly support a criminal (Putin) that continues to kill and intimidate all his opponents, and senselessly debase America.

It doesn’t make any sense..
Is something wrong with our brain?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by zomby(m): 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
US Donates 4.8 Million Vaccines to 4 African Nations

https://www.voanews.com/amp/us-donates-4-8-million-vaccines-to-4-african-nations/6288799.html

China created COVID-19, but United States of America is the country that is supplying vaccines to the poor african countries.

What has Russia done for you lately?
Apart from producing COVID-19 and gradually taking over your countries, what has China done for you lately?
It is completely insensible to hate on the United States of America, and blindly support a regime that will further pin our backs against the wall

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
zomby:

I'm not sure why some Africans seem not to see pass their nose. It is a basic common sense that the rise of a leader like Putin is a bad news to any decent African countries. This bloody criminal has openly cheated on every elections and mostly killed or intimidated all his strong opponents. Is that the kind of leader Africans should be glorifying at this very critical moment in Africa?

By the way, how much money does Russia give to African countries?

Fact:
In just Fiscal Year 2020, USAID and the U.S. Department of State provided $8.5 billion of assistance to 47 countries and 8 regional programs in sub-Saharan Africa

Instead of carelessly opening our mouth to spill out trash, it may not be a bad idea to take a time out and think first...
I don't agree with what Putin is doing, I am not a supporter of Putin, I am also not a supporter of Biden, Biden is not an innocent saint..

You obviously ignored some of the artrocities Biden and his Obama and Killary Clinton commited over the years.. do you think that the US is on Africa's side? grin you mentioned $8.5 billion in AIDs to these countries...you clearly don't know how giving AIDs works.. all that is to buy favours from and controlling Africa and other developing countries.. all 70% of that money still goes back to the US contractors and loots by African leaders.

Libya and Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria one of the wealthiest oil countries are destroyed by Americans

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by tctrills: 2:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
sanpipita:

Biden lifted it with a deal to protect Ukraine, he has gotten Germany to stop same deal, so what are you saying, again if you think USA has no business in Ukraine then you don't understand international politics
You clearly do not understand politics. There was no deal to protect Ukraine at least the events of the past weeks should have taught you that.
It took Biden a year to correct his mistake on the Nord Stream 2. But it is already too late. cant you open your eyes and see that Russia is the winner here?
Ukraine has just lost its eastern provinces and the price of oil is about to go up thanks to new santions. Russia is about to get richer from oil.
Ukraine offers zero economic value to the US. but the US citizens would suffer because of Ukraine. Gas prices would go up and inflation would keep growing.
In the last 30 years, almost everywhere the US had intervened has ended in disaster. Don't you ever learn from your mistakes?

3 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by CoronaVirusPro: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
I hope Trump will repeat same when the Russia-Iran alliance go for Israel
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by tctrills: 2:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
Remag666:

Seriously undecided so you mean their goal was to go there to waste 20 years, billions of dollars, more than a thousand soldiers and still end up replacing Taliban with Taliban.....tell me isn't that stupidity all because of 1 man.
Face it man United States of A is now a shadow of their former self.
everyone knows Afghan was a failure. The US lost the war. But it's a long Strech to call the US a shadow of themselves. Afgan was not even the first time they lost a war.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by zomby(m): 2:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
gypsey:
I don't agree with what Putin is doing, I am not a supporter of Putin, I am also not a supporter of Biden, Biden is not an innocent saint..

You obviously ignored some of the artrocities Biden and his Obama and Killary Clinton commited over the years.. do you think that the US is on Africa's side? grin you mentioned $8.5 billion in AIDs to these countries...you clearly don't know how giving AIDs works.. all that is to buy favours from and controlling Africa and other developing countries..

Libya and Iraq, Afghanistan and Syria one of the wealthiest oil countries are destroyed by Americans
Excellent point.
I’m with you 100%, but not f00lish enough to support or call Putin the most powerful man in the world. It isn’t only an abomination, but also a wrong message to all our retardeddd leaders in Africa.

What difference does it make if they give aid for favors? At this point in Africa what exactly is there for us to lose?
Africa where majority of Your leaders are viciously looting to support their family, friends and girlfriends..what is there for us to lose if America gives aid for favors?

GIVE ME A BREAK!

You truly think Russia or China gives a damnnn about Africa?
If America goes down, we are all going to be in a deep shittt in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by nijanigga: 2:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Winters23:

Am not surprised, Amerikan zombies believe everything they see on CNN and the sun uk...

A blind bat like you lack knowledge and ignorance is bliss for you.
Like I said face your BAT forget Ukraine.
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by UnbiasedOne: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
gypsey:

You obviously ignored some of the artrocities Biden and his Obama and Killary Clinton commited over the years.. do you think that the US is on Africa's side? grin you mentioned $8.5 billion in AIDs to these countries...you clearly don't know how giving AIDs works.. all that is to buy favours from and controlling Africa and other developing countries..

Sorry my guy but you sound stupid.Who Putin epp?

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Winters23: 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
nijanigga:

Like I said face your BAT forget Ukraine.

I have no business with drugggy pampers
Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
zomby:

Excellent point.
I’m with you 100%, but not f00lish enough to support or call Putin the most powerful man in the world. It isn’t only an abomination, but also a wrong message to all our retardeddd leaders in Africa.

What difference does it make if they give aid for favors? At this point in Africa what exactly is there for us to lose?
Africa where majority of Your leaders are viciously looting to support their family, friends and girlfriends..what is there for us to lose if America gives aid for favors?

GIVE ME A BREAK!

You truly think Russia or China gives a damnnn about Africa?
America goes down, we are all going to be in a deep shittt in Africa.
Did you know that 70% of the so called AID monies goes back to US comapanies who are contracted with Africa and the rest are looted and dumped in US, UK and European banks?

So Africa do not get 100% of the AID.

My point is Putin, Biden, Obama, George bush and killary cliton all are the same crooks and liars.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
UnbiasedOne:

Sorry my guy but you sound stupid.Who Putin epp?
Your father is stupid, grin you sit in your small minded hut and calling people you don't know stupid, fork you! Idiat! grin

Make your own opinion, simple! Not call other people stupid, have you ever met Putin personally?

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by tctrills: 3:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
sanpipita:

Biden lifted it with a deal to protect Ukraine, he has gotten Germany to stop same deal, so what are you saying, again if you think USA has no business in Ukraine then you don't understand international politics
And if you know anything about international politics as you claim, you would have known that Us sanctions bearly have the expected outcomes.
The US has continued to place economic sanctions on Putin's Russia yet Under Putin,
Russia's Debt to GDP has been reduced to 17.88%, the lowest in Europe. Note US Debt to GDP is 133.92%.
Also despite the Sanctions, Russia has increased its foreign currency reserves to over 600 billion dollars, one of the biggest in the world. It's a shame, Russia is about to get super-rich as the price of oil would break the $100 mark while Americans pay more for gas. See the sanctions back fire

3 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
tctrills:

And if you know anything about international politics as you claim, you would have known that Us sanctions bearly have the expected outcomes.
The US has continued to place economic sanctions on Putin's Russia yet Under Putin,
Russia's Debt to GDP has been reduced to 17.88%, the lowest in Europe. Note US Debt to GDP is 133.92%.
Also despite the Sanctions, Russia has increased its foreign currency reserves to over 600 billion dollars, one of the biggest in the world. It's a shame, Russia is about to get super-rich as the price of oil would break the $100 mark while Americans pay more for gas. See the sanctions back fire
These so American and European leaders hates Putin so much but are still buying gas from Putin till today wednesday.. grin sanctions are just propaganda, do you know how many UK, US companies bought and run by Russian monies? The Germans were building the gas pipeline from Russia to Germany before this Russian so called invasion of Ukraine.

2 Likes

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by zomby(m): 3:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
gypsey:
Did you know that 70% of the so called AID monies goes back to US comapanies who are contracted with Africa and the rest are looted and dumped in US, UK and European banks?

So Africa do not get 100% of the AID.

I don’t know if your information is correct…and if it is correct, who’s fault is that?
America?
You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink.

I’m surprised you’re not ashamed to post such a ridiculous comment.

1 Like

Re: Trump Says Putin's Invasion Plan Was A Genius by zomby(m): 3:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
gypsey:
These so American and European leaders hates Putin so much but are still buying gas from Putin till today wednesday.. grin sanctions are just propaganda, do you know how many UK, US companies bought and run by Russian monies? The Germans were building the gas pipeline from Russia to Germany before this Russian so called invasion of Ukraine.

And do you know what Putin is buying from them? Do your research bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

US Coronavirus Stimulus Cheques To Feature Trump's Signature / Taliban Brutally Flog & Abduct Civilians In Afghanistan (Pix, Vid) / UK PM: Boris Johnson Expected To Make Shocking Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.