Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,809 members, 7,851,715 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS (6667 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
IGBOSON1:

It's a bit rich....a disgusting murderer like you with his hands dripping with the blood of Igbo youth, now having the temerity to accuse innocents of 'threatening and killing everybody'! shocked But it comes as no surprise.....the people that employed your services are just as evil! I say EMPLOYED, because that's exactly the case....they were looking for the most depraved, bigoted and hateful scoundrel they could find, that could help them in the 'fightback against the stubborn nyamurees', and you just happened to be a unemployed, brokeass hired killer looking for a job at that moment in time! wink

By the way, what's your ethnicity?

PS- Could you put up a warning 'viewers discretion is adviced' anytime you want to plaster that your ugly mug all over a thread? Cheers! smiley
Abi firewood dey your eyes. U no see person atleast two threats on this small nairaland comments section

3 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by cocolacec(m): 7:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
minasi4841:
All because he wants me and you to be free.
This was how they beat Jesus christ.
As shared on whatsap. Kenya government will hear from us
Kenya only flogged the Nigerian Gorilla who escaped from the zoo.Thank you Kenya for returning our Gorilla back to its cage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Anthonyoz(m): 8:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
minasi4841:

He was bruised for our sins ,he was wounded for our transgressions and our chastisement for peace was upon him ,and by his stripes we will be free ,

My Lord and savior mazi nnamdi kanu , wether in life or in death you will be my leader.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by kikuyu1(m): 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
minasi4841:

Ohhhhh, we're trembling at the thought of your vengeance! Delirious MOFO, FK OFF with your mouthy conman!
It was a gov to gov operation, our NIS delivered him straight to your DSS. If the situation was reversed they'd have done the same. Treason is a crime globally.

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by adadike(f): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ndi Kenya , unu agbaniala well well. You guys did great. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Tyche(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
adadike:

What happened?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
Who sent your people to cotonou...? old weak man na him do am

minasi4841:

Free pussy kill u there. I wish I can get your location.

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Leader kwa

Anthonyoz:

He was bruised for our sins ,he was wounded for our transgressions and our chastisement for peace was upon him ,and by his stripes we will be free ,

My Lord and savior mazi nnamdi kanu , wether in life or in death you will be my leader.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
The KING of the west NKo?

adekolaelect:
That is a normal thing too do a Terror like Kanu.

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by adekolaelect(m): 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:

The KING of the west NKo?

this one is no where to be found anymore .

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by AchalugoNwa(f): 5:10am On Feb 24, 2022
[s]
adadike:
[/s]
Shut up your mouth there
hypocrite
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by RealityBender(f): 6:08am On Feb 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Forget the guy who is hiding his face.

See my own face below. Ijelespeaks stays in Abuja. Can we see. We don't do faceless something here
Lol… Human beings are talking, dog is barking!
See the f.ugly Turkey deported sex trafficker and murderer.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by BafanaBafana: 7:43am On Feb 24, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Forget the guy who is hiding his face.

See my own face below. Ijelespeaks stays in Abuja. Can we see. We don't do faceless something here
Man with balls!!!

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by ajumma(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2022
Tomek09:
[s][/s]
U no dey tire ?? ajumma

Succubus
I told you long ago, until IPOB is finally crushed
am in this forum to checkmate people like you.
hence you have replace ur brain with bread and looking KANU feet to kiss

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2022
Hahahahaha..let me laugh,deep inside you know the koko

adekolaelect:
this one is no where to be found anymore .
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2022
RealityBender:

Lol… Human beings are talking, dog is barking!
See the f.ugly Turkey deported sex trafficker and murderer.
Show your own face
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by TechspeciaIist(m): 10:14am On Feb 24, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
I'm watching you
as per say you dey jobless na
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by TechspeciaIist(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2022
Anthonyoz:

hahahahaha
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by AchalugoNwa(f): 10:18am On Feb 24, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
as per say you dey jobless na
mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Rule 2
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by TechspeciaIist(m): 10:19am On Feb 24, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
Shut up your mouth there
hypocrite
the girl just dey give you back to back.
Go hide your face in shame
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by OutOfContext: 10:46am On Feb 24, 2022
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Court Sacks Akwa Ibom APC Guber Candidate Udofia, Orders New One / INEC Chairman Is In Confusion Now, As Court Order To Stop Collation Loading / Lawyers Accuse SDP's Ajaka Of Planing For File Petition Through The Backdoor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.