Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,745 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:51 PM

How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS (6663 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Monitoring Election In Kenya (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Was Arrested In Kenya - Brother, Emmanuel Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu Was Dragged Into The Court In Chains, His Face Was Covered - Witness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Almaigaa: 12:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
minasi4841:
All because he wants me and you to be free.
This was how they beat Jesus christ.
As shared on whatsap. Kenya government will hear from us

Make he free himself first grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
Almaigaa:

Make he free himself first grin grin grin grin
I'm watching you

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
He should show his face in Biafra land..

Las las Biafra will Actualised as a sovereign state....

He has come to Imo state and was live for hours. I saw the thread on nairaland some time ago.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by ajumma(m): 1:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lastmankc:
You think Nairaland is really a faceless forum?Don't worry, you get a very rude shock if you are not careful.

mediocre . so wetin you fit do?

kaji dan iska

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 1:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Laughnow419:

He has come to Imo state and was live for hours. I saw the thread on nairaland some time ago.
He can only decieved the gullible like you....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by techWriter3: 1:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
Your hours not proportion
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Ekpeitit(m): 1:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
GOOD,BEAT THE STUPID ALBINO.
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by BItt: 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Forget the guy who is hiding his face.

See my own face below. Ijelespeaks stays in Abuja. Can we see. We don't do faceless something here

Hahahah I don't know why I just like you bro...

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Laughnow419: 1:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emergingnation3:
He can only decieved the gullible like you....

The zanders fm owere he was live broadcasting on normal radio is that one also deceiving a gullible?
Atleast even if u hate someone learn to say truth when u see it.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
ipobcannibals:
What Igbos won’t be happy? The hunchback cannibal, namadi cownu is only representing his brainless Ipob bingos and this has nothing to do with Igbos.
It’s only the Ipigs that will be angry at the OP.

E be like no be only IPOB be cannibals for Igboland.
Igboman preaching One Nigeria is insane.
Nigeria will never like Igbos Nigeria will never be a good country.
Have courage.
Depart where you are despised.
Support Biafra.
It is your only path of honor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 1:48pm On Feb 23, 2022
BItt:

Hahahah I don't know why I just like you bro...

Lol. Person need follow these bingos up o. Or else dem go dey threaten and kill everybody

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Siwisheswereesh: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Chai

Piggiddioootts have suffered... grin
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Dhury: 2:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
minasi4841:

Free pussy kill u there. I wish I can get your location.
he live in Abuja .address dss headquarters Abuja you are welcome in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by LikeAking: 2:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dhury:
he live in Abuja .address dss headquarters Abuja you are welcome in advance

Wetin concern Dss with our cruise for NL?
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by adekolaelect(m): 2:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
That is a normal thing too do a Terror like Kanu.

3 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
FOR THE FREEDOM OF HIS PEOPLE

WE WILL KNOW WHO LAUGHS LAST AND WHO PAYS MORE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by IGBOSON1: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. Person need follow these bingos up o. Or else dem go dey threaten and kill everybody

It's a bit rich....a disgusting murderer like you with his hands dripping with the blood of Igbo youth, now having the temerity to accuse innocents of 'threatening and killing everybody'! shocked But it comes as no surprise.....the people that employed your services are just as evil! I say EMPLOYED, because that's exactly the case....they were looking for the most depraved, bigoted and hateful scoundrel they could find, that could help them in the 'fightback against the stubborn nyamurees', and you just happened to be a unemployed, brokeass hired killer looking for a job at that moment in time! wink

By the way, what's your ethnicity?

PS- Could you put up a warning 'viewers discretion is adviced' anytime you want to plaster that your ugly mug all over a thread? Cheers! smiley

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

Forget the guy who is hiding his face.

See my own face below. Ijelespeaks stays in Abuja. Can we see. We don't do faceless something here
You're just making mouth upandan online simply because you're doing a dirty work of blackmail for Nigeria Govt under the tight security by DSS and you're forming Rambo. You're the biggest coward in recent time; I have faced the gun barrels of Nigeria army on different occasions without any extra protection from counter security from any armed security, we face them armlessly knowing fully well that we could be killed and many of us are being killed, yet we're not intimidated till tomorrow. In 2016 we left Aba to Igweocha for solidarity rally for Donald Trump, right before me one person was gunned down, it could have been me, there are things we have faced which I can't mention to you because of who you're. So why do you always form Rambo under the heavy protection by DSS in Abuja for that matter? If you want to proof you're a hard man as you always claim here, come down to Anambra and announce your presence there, spend three days but don't mention your location, then I'll respect you. Ekpuoghe!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by IGBOSON1: 2:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
ezenwajosh:
FOR THE FREEDOM OF HIS PEOPLE

WE WILL KNOW WHO LAUGHS LAST AND WHO PAYS MORE

If that pic is real, it's obvious its Nigerian security that were the ones carrying out the illegality.....but they'd be acting true to form, wouldn't they! The Kenyans don't have a dog in the fight, so this talk of Kenyans being the ones attacking him is just to throw people off the scent...those attacking him are Nigerian DSS thugs! There's only one or two ethnicities in Nigeria that hate Mazi kanu to this extent, and if the pic is real, they are the ones involved!

The despotic Buhari gov't had to have parted with a lot for Uhuru Kenyatta to have allowed such illegality to have happened on Kenyan soil! And i mean A LOT!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Help2020: 2:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
So you people actually believe that is KANU? Non be fendi he wear go Kenya again?

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Proudlyomonna: 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lastmankc:
You think Nairaland is really a faceless forum?Don't worry, you get a very rude shock if you are not careful.

See this one that can't hurt a fly is threatning another person �
Una wey be se na for nairaland una ipob end
Your fraudster leader asked you to go into the forest to join the Esn why are you yet to go?
If you are amongst those who celebrated the killings of Igbos on Igbo soil by the Ugm,mark this date somewhere you will receive an unpleasant visitation, directly or indirectly you will taste of their blade �

3 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by backtalkG(m): 4:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Jones4190:
His mission is to die for his people
he ended up going to jail for pussy

Not close by any imagination

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by SIRRITE: 5:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kenya fuckup, them for kill the mumu criminal

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Chipink(f): 5:15pm On Feb 23, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:
You're just making mouth upandan online simply because you're doing a dirty work of blackmail for Nigeria Govt under the tight security by DSS and you're forming Rambo. You're the biggest coward in recent time; I have faced the gun barrels of Nigeria army on different occasions without any extra protection from counter security from any armed security, we face them armlessly knowing fully well that we could be killed and many of us are being killed, yet we're not intimidated till tomorrow. In 2016 we left Aba to Igweocha for solidarity rally for Donald Trump, right before me one person was gunned down, it could have been me, there are things we have faced which I can't mention to you because of who you're. So why do you always form Rambo under the heavy protection by DSS in Abuja for that matter? If you want to proof you're a hard man as you always claim here, come down to Anambra and announce your presence there, spend three days but don't mention your location, then I'll respect you. Ekpuoghe!

Hmmm what a challenge!!
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
IGBOSON1:

If that pic is real, it's obvious its Nigerian security that were the ones carrying out the illegality.....but they'd be acting true to form, wouldn't they! The Kenyans don't have a dog in the fight, so this talk of Kenyans being the ones attacking him is just to throw people off the scent...those attacking him are Nigerian DSS thugs! There's only one or two ethnicities in Nigeria that hate Mazi kanu to this extent, and if the pic is real, they are the ones involved!

The despotic Buhari gov't had to have parted with a lot for Uhuru Kenyatta to have allowed such illegality to have happened on Kenyan soil! And i mean A LOT!
Exactly but one thing I have come to understand which am very sure of is that YOU CAN'T FIGHT IGBOS DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY AND NOT HAVE A HEAVY PRICE TO PAY. THEN I UNDERSTOOD YOU CAN'T FIGHT NNAMDI KANU AND BIAFRA AND NOT PAY EVEN HIGHER PRICE....ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Tomek09(m): 6:09pm On Feb 23, 2022
[s]
ajumma:

CC

FamTomx2
after4
Zorn
thatsleepboy1
Wakanakarue
gwafaeziokwu
heniford2
GreatAxeMan

Stupid people are like meals to the wise ones
[/s]
U no dey tire ?? ajumma
Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Midastorch(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
minasi4841:

Free pussy kill u there. I wish I can get your location.

Shut up you can do close nothing....chest beating fuc"*tard...

2 Likes

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by Nyanmiridunce: 6:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
I'm watching you
Madam reporter, you felt attacked already àbi? Oya report him now as usual. Your own ban is coming soon. Just watch and see.

1 Like

Re: How Nnamdi Kanu Was Beaten Like A Thief In Kenya - PHOTOS by OyigboUpdate: 6:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
NLandIsHypocrit:

Facing an armless man armlessly is foolishness not bravery

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fashola Seals Oyakhilome’s Warehouse / NEVER KNEW A TOUGH GENERAL AS BABANGIDA CAN WEEP FOR ANYTHING!!!!! / Evidence Act 2011 As Amended

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.