Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba (19593 Views)

National Grid Hasn't Collapsed This Year – Minister, Goddy Jedy-Agba / Beatrice Agba: Buhari Appoints Minister Goddy Agba's Wife As Solicitor-General / Electricity Officials Stranded While Disconnecting Light Due To Power Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Silentmoni(m): 4:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Cdng102:
Hello, I create professional ANIMATIONS to advertise your products, services, business etc..... Send a message on whatsapp for samples via 0 9 0 6 4 4 5 8 1 0 9
@ what price?
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Moneyboyz: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
TheABOMINATION:

7 hours a day here. 3 hours in the day, 4 hours in the night. No more, no less.
it's about the same here too, it's stable at night but noting or less than 2 hours during the day.

Areas without prepaid meters suffer the most, they try to stay relevant here cause the more electricity we get, the more our meters/people consume.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by JetStar: 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2022
johnpablo541:
And the Hall for the meeting was powered by a generator.

Bros you too sabi. Abeg. chop kuncle

1 Like

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by kingphilip(m): 4:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
IPIGSRHYPO:

He said "by the end of this year", until then it's not a lie.
We wait and see.
There is a difference between 'will be a thing of the past' and 'is a thing of the past'
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by mmsen: 4:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Useless, lying old men.

Pure trash.

Their very existence is proof that the existence of a benevolent god is a myth.

1 Like

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by honeymix77(m): 4:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Yimu

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by 21savages: 5:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
kingphilip:
federal ministry of information and culture Organized by lie Mohamed ministry no wonder the lie thick.

The same way BH was technically defeated so it is words and opposite they are doing here.
the day our politians will fall & die at once is coming, i mean from the down to ward chairman.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by moredolu(m): 5:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Now power siezure....
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by otosa(m): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
I don't care about their lies anymore, they should finish quickly and getat.
But what the other administration coming has to offer us?
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by ukaface(f): 5:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
I have a dark and evil mind towards all political official/ persons in this country.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Sikariyelwa: 5:07pm On Feb 23, 2022
Shameless minister, maiduguri had no light for the passed one year
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Arysexy(m): 5:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
As I dey so, na hand fan I take dey fan myself ontop this heat season. No light for 3 days now.

Na Ogun and amadioha go finish una. Demonic Liars!
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by dododawa1: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
LOL
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by fxkay1: 5:12pm On Feb 23, 2022
angry
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Adebukky61: 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2022
Okay now we We no go light
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by OnyeOgboni: 5:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bullshit
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Alonzo50: 5:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
weed wey kyari dey supply our politician this day na only God know where it is produced
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Emmyblessed1: 5:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
These guys just find lying so easy. Since I was born I don’t think i’ve experienced this type of poor power supply that’s happening currently in my area. Sometimes one would even assume that maybe the light is bad only for them to bring it for 20 minutes and take it again for days.

1 Like

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Princedapace(m): 5:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
This man is a bast*rd.
Wicked devil.
This man, god will punish u.

Electricity situation is worse.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by ACE1010: 5:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
Keep lying to your children and not Nigerians.... nonsense sad sad sad

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Angelfrost(m): 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
In what part of this 3rd world nation?!?!?! undecided
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Djkenny080(m): 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
An Satan go punished this man.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by writeprof(m): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
It's well with you minister!

I saw light last in my area and home last week Wednesday. This makes it 7 days...

Funnily, you don't even know what is going on or who to ask any question.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Tremple8v: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
1 week I never see light, I dey live on Gen this idiot dey talk something else .
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by goodman55: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
How can old men continue to lie to young men and where is the hope for the young men. They lie so much in this govt more than any govt I have ever seen. They lied without looking back.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by membranus: 5:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Vifx:
All politicians will burn in hell

Amen and Amen.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Invictus2214: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Absolute power destroy absolutely.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by agboncol: 5:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Did this country started in 1999, did pdp not also inherited bad condition's from military, were they shouting like this. They have used 8years to complain and blame everything blameable
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by pacespot(m): 5:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Well don't blame him, when their houses are fully powered with 24/7 electricity aided by a standby generator, they don't know what it feels like to be ordinary Nigerians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Air Force To Get 3 JF17 Fighter Aircraft From Pakistani Air Force / Eze Okereke: Police Officer Disgraced Me In Front Of My Subjects / Boko Haram Invades Gwoza In Borno State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.