Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,788 members, 7,831,545 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba (19608 Views)

National Grid Hasn't Collapsed This Year – Minister, Goddy Jedy-Agba / Beatrice Agba: Buhari Appoints Minister Goddy Agba's Wife As Solicitor-General / Electricity Officials Stranded While Disconnecting Light Due To Power Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Smartgeek(m): 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
In which country?
Same stories every year.

Una go hear another story by end of the year...
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Brushstrokes20: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
# usual bullocks for Brainless buffoons and doomed zombies!

1 Like

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by debayor95: 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lol. When more than 4 local govt in Ondo state didn't have light for the past 10yrs.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Jacobx007: 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
I honestly believe there should be some form of mental evaluation for Political office holders!!
This statement is contempt of the common man and a mockery of our collective intelligence.

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by porthouse7(f): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2022
iWasNotHere:
No light in Mowe for a week now
mowe of all place
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by timefarm(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2022
Advanced madness.

1 Like

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Cdng102: 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2022
Silentmoni:
@ what price?

Try reaching out to the number boss.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by FirstbornWds: 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/extra-power-failure-is-a-thing-of-the-past-says-minister/amp

Mister Minister... The last couple of days have seen me running on solar and generator. So please, learn to be civil when lying.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by CharlotteFlair: 6:08pm On Feb 23, 2022
ma373733:
Ewwee
Which Nigeria are you talking about?
The African one or Asian Nigeria
Dbanj brought a lot of flavour to this year's Nigerian idol.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by rolams(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2022
Another big werey man in the government!
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by ufotunang: 6:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Story. ...I am tired of you people lies
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by sherlock229(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Make i laugh ����
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by iguita: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Please is this person talking about Ghana? Or US? Because me, here in Lagos, i have not seen light this week and I do not know when next I will see power. Infact, the only thing we see in my hood is bill. If Nigeria is as effective as the way nepa bills are distributed, I swear, Americans will beg to live here!!!
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by bizybrain(m): 6:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
rejoice4eva:
The only truth Nigerians want to hear is that, by May 2023, the SIEGE WILL BE FINALLY AND COMPLETELY OVER
This is not true. Nothing changes overnight

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by adamsmith914: 6:29pm On Feb 23, 2022
tutudesz:
I must be living in the past than O! Because I never see light since 2 days undecided
Blame that solely on the quacks that Jonathan & pdp sold your electricity distribution company to.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by adamsmith914: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
iguita:
Please is this person talking about Ghana? Or US? Because me, here in Lagos, i have not seen light this week and I do not know when next I will see power. Infact, the only thing we see in my hood is bill. If Nigeria is as effective as the way nepa bills are distributed, I swear, Americans will beg to live here!!!
In November 2013, Jonathan Goodluck handed over our electricity infrastructure to quacks & pdp loyalists all in the guise of privatization.

Till date, The Federal Government is still the largest investor in the sector.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Bluntemperor: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Sheriman:
Lies Lies Lies Lies Lies Lies Lies Lies!!!!

Who be this man because we never hear this name before,just to cruise with Nigerians feelings,eh!
This kind of statements emboldened the Discos from being accountable and ensured that darkness is delivered regularly!
It was the former Min.of Power- Fashola who left the Contract agreement as it was initially signed but we wandered why it should not be terminated or varied during his tenure or may be he never knew he would be moved to another department of Works and the light is worse now.
These Politicians do go abroad where 24/7 Lights are guarantee,even Benin Republic here!
So,who is deceiving who?
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by adamsmith914: 6:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bluntemperor:

Who be this man because we never hear this name before,just to cruise with Nigerians feelings,eh!
This kind of statements emboldened the Discos from being accountable and ensured that darkness is delivered regularly!
It was the former Min.of Power- Fashola who left the Contract agreement as it was initially signed but we wandered why it should not be terminated or varied during his tenure or may be he never knew he would be moved to another department of Works and the light is worse now.
These Politicians do go abroad where 24/7 Lights are guarantee,even Benin Republic here!
So,who is deceiving who?
It is not the Federal Government’s fault that there is no electricity, the people themselves are agents of darkness.

Like you said, even small Benin Republic has electricity, so we know, that no be all negroes be like us.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by 4four(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2022
I know some enemies of Nigeria will not believe what our amiable minister said but it is over four days ago that I have power last in my area with not availability of petrol to power generator, thank God for my rechargeable fan working in conjunction with my power bank, heat for done kill me at night. Mr minister GOD de see u
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by FireUpNow(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
I for like see his lying tongue. Babatunde Fashola once said that within 6 months electricity issue will be fixed and that it's not a rocket science. Here we are doing rocket science
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by VULCAN(m): 7:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Is it that you are blind or you have selective comprehension?

He said that "Power Failure is a Thing of the Past"

That statement is categorical

IPIGSRHYPO:

He said "by the end of this year", until then it's not a lie.
We wait and see.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by bassammy: 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Thunder customer is here!
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Dpaulie(m): 7:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
Austema:
Please can we do 2023 before 2022? Because we can't wait, this people are wicked
Yet a failure would be emerged

1 Like

Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Abujason: 8:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is what we call bare face lies. grin grin Nigerians are being made a fool of.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Nobody: 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
VULCAN:
Is it that you are blind or you have selective comprehension?

He said that "Power Failure is a Thing of the Past"

That statement is categorical

He definitely is both.... grin this is the reason nigerian politicians find it easy to tell nigerians bare face lies grin grin co's most nigerians are dumb.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by michoim(m): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nonsense.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by brightleave(m): 8:22pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Maobichek: 8:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
helinues:

Not in all parts of Nigeria and all parts of FCT but my estate do have constant power supply. The last time i remembered that they took our light was August last year till last week when we experience power outage for 18 hours and it was restored.

I believe that it's not just about the government alone (though i appreciate the government) but the estate management, some estates (parts) of FCT do have constant power supply and we pay heavily depending on what you have in your house, thank you.
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Emdebby2: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Another Lai Mohammed
Re: Power Failure Is A Thing Of The Past - Goddy Jedy Agba by Selfmotivated: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Commissioned 3 Fire Stations today. / Boko Haram May Wipe Nigeria Off The Map, Zulum Raises Alarm About Insurgency / Fuel Scarcity: APC Makes U-turn, Appeals For Patience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.