Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,457 members, 7,850,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:16 AM

Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC (12221 Views)

It Will Be Difficult To Dislodge APC In 2027, Declares PDP / NCFront: We Are Working To Dislodge APC & PDP In 2023 — Third Force Coalition / Zonal Congresses: PDP Seeks To Dislodge APC, Return To Power In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by Golan007: 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2022
Which Galadima?

Abi na another one we dey talk?
Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by ALFADOS(m): 1:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
salbis:
This movement will not fly. Most of the names listed are more of political liabilities than assets.
more forces are coming to joining the rescuing ship
Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by Indispensable85(m): 1:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by JOemmy(m): 1:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Kwankwanso is obviously trying to use 2015 tinibu's strategy to grab power he doesn't even know that nigerians are now wiser.
Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by tnerro1(m): 1:38pm On Feb 23, 2022
All these election time party, after election they will die off to re appear next election
Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by GboyegaD(m): 1:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dem no dey see young blood and reasonable people abi why be say na all these recycled politicians wey dey vex say no be dem dey loot dey always think of third force?
Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by Basheer22: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:
Kwankwansiya movement comes to mind

Kwakwanso is one northerner I love and respects so much

He's a valuable assets and I believe everything he says because he's got the numbers in Kano state and the entire north

Ndi ipob. Federal slaves of Nigeria. Your destiny is to support others. grin

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by HRMK: 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
OLD WINE IN NEW BOTTLE GIVES SAME TASTE!THEY ARE ALL STILL SAME LOOTING APC AND PDP MEMBERS!!
Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by AsawanaDgreat: 1:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
After 3rd force what is next?
Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by jaxxy(m): 1:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
Hmmmm! Save Nigeria or save ur pockets? What’s the 3rdForce’s ideology and objectives?

I see many failed politicians with no legacies jumping there already to restart their failed political careers.

When we see credible and transparent processes about their objectives and leadership then we might take them serious.
Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by sulaak(m): 1:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
duro4chang:
He is not different or better than any other northerner. You are overrating him.

They never learn
Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by salbis(m): 2:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
backbencher:

Usually when people mention refinery in this context, they mean the large type of refineries like the NNPC refineries or Dangote refinery. Those cost money.

Modular refineries that refine around 24000 bpd ,assuming he meant that, cost 104 billion naira, more than the 17 billion he is calling
. Good to hear this.
Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by obinoral1179(m): 2:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

He's a valuable assets and I believe everything he says because he's got the numbers in Kano state and the entire north
You have forgotten what happened to him in 2019 even senate he couldn't returned to but I give him it to him he is not a push over but those names mentioned there are light weight politicians. I saw former minister of sport names there the beret wearing minister and I smile..
Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by BJanta: 4:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by mrkia(m): 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Wait ooo! PRESIDENT KWANKWASO?!! How does it sound

Is it pronounce able?

Let me continue observing...
Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by oloripeter(m): 2:58am On Feb 24, 2022
Nigeria citizens have entered one chance
Jones4190:
Incase you don't know.

A Senator goes home with some 13m in each month as salary. That makes N156m in one year and N624m in a single term of 4 years for one person. Two terms come to N1.248b from tax payers’ sweat. This is probably more than what the entire civil servants in Bayelsa, Plateau or Bornu States can safe in four years. A House of Rep member rakes in N9m per month as salary. It comes to N108m in one year, N432m in a single term of four years and N864m in eight years for one person, almost the entire budget of a state at a point, going to one person for making useless laws for us.
The entire 109 Senators take N17, 004,000,000 -Seventeen Billion and four million naira- in just one year. That is enough to build a refinery. If you take into consideration 109 Senators in four years, you arrive at N68,016,000,000- Sixty Eight Billion and sixteen million naira. If I have that, I will almost build railways from Lagos to Jos. The House of Rep total N155,520,000 -One Hundred and Fifty Five Billion, Five Hundred and Twenty million naira in four years. Don’t multiply by eight years, so that you don’t cause hypertension.

Now the Constituency Allowance !!!

A Senator is entitled to some N200million Constituency Allowance while House of Rep is entitled to 100m Constituency allowance. It means in each year, 109 Senators collect N21,800,000,000-Twenty One Billion and Eight Hundred Million Naira while House of Rep members collect Constituency Allowance of N36,000,000,000.00-N36billion naira in just one year. This is crazy, in a country where Professors and medical doctors are not well paid. They even earn more than state governors.

Now, if each Senator collects N200m in one year-I hope it is once in four years- it means each Senator is at will to spend N800m of public funds in four years and N1.6b in eight years without resort to public scrutiny and each House of Rep member to spent N400m in four years and N800m in eight years without any consultation with the people. This is madness.

I'm coming, let me eat bread and beans, I'm hungry
Re: Kwankwaso, Galadima, Others’ Third Force Vows To Dislodge APC by miqos02(m): 5:51am On Feb 24, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

my brother , don't trust any politician. They are all greedy, if he was in control of politics in Kano state he won't have started this movement. He is in this for personal gain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Adams Oshiomhole Ventured Into Politics / FG Budgets N4trn For Expenditures No One Accounts For / Lagos Threatens Total Okada Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.