Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,486 members, 7,861,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:41 AM

Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? (1136 Views)

Why Does Love Hurt So Much? Why Do Relationships &Marriages Never Last Nowadays? / Does Love Really Exist? / Does Love At First Sight Exist And Does It Last? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
I saw a post from one Nigeria celebrity asking why love gets all the credit for things money provides.
I am yet to see a broke man , truck pusher or laborer get loved by anybody. All they get is hate and disdain especially from women. In my entire life people have naturally been friendly to me without reason, and I didn’t even know why till I became extremely broke some years ago. I literally couldn’t afford any cloth above 2k naira and all my clothes where bend down select and if I wash them once they fade in color. I noticed how nobody “loved” me anymore, it was as if everyone hated me all of a sudden. If I went anywhere, girls who usually smile at me frowned as if I was a thief who came to their shop to steal because I looked poor and unkept. That was the period I understood that only two people had the ability to love unconditionally, GOD and your family and In my case it’s just God and my mother.

My point is there is no such thing as true love, it’s all an after effect of your financial status that people claim to love you, especially the eve gender.

Now my question is why are people especially women so quick to throw the “I love you” word after a person has used money to buy it? Why is this world so fake? Why is love getting all the credit for the things money did? Why can’t we all just agree that everyone is a gold digger especially the eve gender and are only interested in people for their money and that only Jesus has the ability to love a human genuinely ? When will the pretense end? Why do society hate those who tell the truth ?

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by bigdammyj: 12:21pm On Feb 23, 2022
Reading...
Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by Bigbright7(m): 12:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
You need to understand that money play a vital role in a relationship. Without money you cannot get someone to love you, it's impossible. You need money to buy airtime to call our crush. You need money to go out on dates, you need money to visit your partner.
Where there is no money you can't do all this and then there is gap in the relationship.

Even the best and loving gf would automatic relent if money is not available.

Relationship is like business. You need money to run it. And offcourse the bigger money you put in business the bigger height it would attain.

My point is, it is normal when people including your gf starts distancing themselves from you because your source of income is badly affected, very normal.

You just need to try your best and stand back to your feet.

For electrical installation of your upcoming building project check my sig.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by dhiqson(m): 1:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Bigbright7:
You need to understand that money play a vital role in a relationship. Without money you cannot get someone to love you, it's impossible. You need money to buy airtime to call our crush. You need money to go out on dates, you need money to visit your partner.
Where there is no money you can't do all this and then there is gap in the relationship.

Even the best and loving gf would automatic relent if money is not available.

Relationship is like business. You need money to run it. And offcourse the bigger money you put in business the bigger height it would attain.

[/b]My point is, it is normal when people including your gf starts distancing themselves from you because your source of income is badly affected, very normal.[b]

You just need to try your best and stand back to your feet.

For electrical installation of your upcoming building project check my sig.

This is the reason why every Sunday I'm always greatful t God by dropping extra offering, reason that it's not guys like.me that'll end up with fair weather ladies
Cause wtfffffffffffff
God abeg o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:54pm On Feb 23, 2022
Lol welcome to reality,your lowest lows would teach you more lessons than your highest highs. And the so called "gods love" is conditional except you wanna lie to yourself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by Medianna(f): 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2022
As at that time you don't have money,, did you like yourself? The answer is 'No' I guess.
People who are cool with their humble states
will naturally attack women who like them like that.
Or is it everyone married that is rich?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
dhiqson:

This is the reason why every Sunday I'm always greatful t God by dropping extra offering, reason that it's not guys like.me that'll end up with fair weather ladies
Cause wtfffffffffffff
God abeg o

These men are gone bro. See what that one is typing, happy that he’s only being used by people when he has and happy to see them go when he has no more money to impress them. I pity these men, no wonder most of them don’t always live long. Spend their whole life trying to impress people who use them for money reasons only. Pathetic

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by Nobody: 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Dliquidmetal:
Lol welcome to reality,your lowest lows would teach you more lessons than your highest highs. And the so called "gods love" is conditional except you wanna lie to yourself.

How is God love conditional please explain?

1 Like

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Medianna:
As at that time you don't have money,, did you like yourself? The answer is 'No' I guess.
People who are cool with their humble states
will naturally attack women who like them like that.
Or is it everyone married that is rich?

My point is that there is no such thing as “true love” the day someone tells me that bs they will receive a resounding slap. You love my money, if you admit that I may even give you more but never pretend to love me. I’m a realist , people like me struggle in this world where everyone and everything is fake

9 Likes

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by flokii: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
Let's face it.. no woman in the wirld today will love you unconditionally as a man or stick by you when things are rough. Owo epo laraye n ba ni la, won ki n la t'eje. When you have, friends go dey, babes go yapa but when e red, na OYO.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by Medianna(f): 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2022
Badboibipo:

My point is that there is no such thing as “true love” the day someone tells me that bs they will receive a resounding slap. You love my money, if you admit that I may even give you more but never pretend to love me. I’m a realist , people like me struggle in this world where everyone and everything is fake

OK I get your point. The thing is you that might not have met real friends yet.(they are gifts), because the reality of the love lies the people involved..

If a woman in person of a mother can love a child. Then there is a possibility of 'true love' out there my friend
Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by Martinez39s(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Badboibipo:
I saw a post from one Nigeria celebrity asking why love gets all the credit for things money provides.
I am yet to see a broke man , truck pusher or laborer get loved by anybody. All they get is hate and disdain especially from women. In my entire life people have naturally been friendly to me without reason, and I didn’t even know why till I became extremely broke some years ago. I literally couldn’t afford any cloth above 2k naira and all my clothes where bend down select and if I wash them once they fade in color. I noticed how nobody “loved” me anymore, it was as if everyone hated me all of a sudden. If I went anywhere, girls who usually smile at me frowned as if I was a thief who came to their shop to steal because I looked poor and unkept. That was the period I understood that only two people had the ability to love unconditionally, GOD and your family and In my case it’s just God and my mother.

My point is there is no such thing as true love, it’s all an after effect of your financial status that people claim to love you, especially the eve gender.

Now my question is why are people especially women so quick to throw the “I love you” word after a person has used money to buy it? Why is this world so fake? Why is love getting all the credit for the things money did? Why can’t we all just agree that everyone is a gold digger especially the eve gender and are only interested in people for their money and that only Jesus has the ability to love a human genuinely ? When will the pretense end? Why do society hate those who tell the truth ?
Welcome to reality. Also endeavour to take the red pill.

5 Likes

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by emmaodet: 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2022
dhiqson:

Cause wtfffffffffffff
God abeg o

cheesy grin
Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by emmaodet: 9:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
Badboibipo:

These men are gone bro. See what that one is typing, happy that he’s only being used by people when he has and happy to see them go when he has no more money to impress them. I pity these men, no wonder most of them don’t always live long. Spend their whole life trying to impress people who use them for money reasons only. Pathetic

My brother I don Ladd tire for here.
What a crazy world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by odinson1(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Martinez39s:
Welcome to reality. Also endeavour to take the red pill.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by Theophinio(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Badboibipo:

Perfect explanation boss

To add to your wise word here

True romantic love doesn't exist

Everyone is after what they can benefit from the opposite sex

Men are after sex

Women are after security

The moment we understand this bitter truth we embrace PEACE

1 Like

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by CAPSLOCKED: 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
LOVE IS JUST A FANCY WORD TO MASK "THE TRUTH" WHICH ALMOST EVERYBODY DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT.

MONEY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO RUN THINGS IN THE SOCIETY AND IN OUR PERSONAL LIVES AND IT'S OKAY IF ANYBODY WANTS TO PRIORITIZE IT. BUT PRETENDING TO BE MOTIVATED BY LOVE TO BE IN RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES IS WHAT PEOPLE DO, WHEREAS, IT ALL GOES CRASHING DOWN IF THE FINANCES ARE SUBTRACTED.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by Martinez39s(m): 11:33pm On Feb 23, 2022
Badboibipo:
You have a good heart. You are not a user. Don't worry, bro, as you know the reality of things, the better for you. Start treating people accordingly and start looking after your best interest.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by dhiqson(m): 12:18am On Feb 24, 2022
Badboibipo:

He's so proud to say it
Speaks volume

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by dhiqson(m): 12:19am On Feb 24, 2022
emmaodet:

cheesy grin

Bossuuu
Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by emmaodet: 3:56am On Feb 24, 2022
CAPSLOCKED:
LOVE IS JUST A FANCY WORD TO MASK "THE TRUTH" WHICH ALMOST EVERYBODY DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT.

MONEY IS VERY IMPORTANT TO RUN THINGS IN THE SOCIETY AND IN OUR PERSONAL LIVES AND IT'S OKAY IF ANYBODY WANTS TO PRIORITIZE IT. BUT PRETENDING TO BE MOTIVATED BY LOVE TO BE IN RELATIONSHIPS AND MARRIAGES IS WHAT PEOPLE DO, WHEREAS, IT ALL GOES CRASHING DOWN IF THE FINANCES ARE SUBTRACTED.

grin grin
Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by cayorday89(m): 5:06am On Feb 24, 2022
"Always be suspicious of a broke person saying I love you, unless you are broke too".
Pansophist 2022.

3 Likes

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2022
Medianna:

OK I get your point. The thing is you that might not have met real friends yet.(they are gifts), because the reality of the love lies the people involved..

If a woman in person of a mother can love a child. Then there is a possibility of 'true love' out there my friend

Can you love a person without money? I have sisters and I recently stopped talking to them because I cannot cope with the female way of reasoning. You’re talking about true love and yet your definition of such is how much another person can give you. Do you females know what tf love even means? 99 percent of y’all are extremely selfish, and the only time you put another person before yourselves without expecting anything in return is when they are your kid! I admit there is almost no mother on earth that wouldn’t give their life for their kids but that is the only person women have an ability to love genuinely, their selves or their kids, no woman on earth is in love with any man, they love all the things he has done for them period! What have the kids of women given them for them to love them unconditionally? That is what love is my friend, your gender only give that to their kids not any other fvcking human on the planet.

So if I ever get into a relationship with your likes again I will make her know the day she claims to love me is the day the relationship ends. Enjoy my money and give me serx, companionship, kids, food and whatever else but don’t ever pretend to love me.

1 Like

Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by Nobody: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2022
Theophinio:

Perfect explanation boss

To add to your wise word here

True romantic love doesn't exist

Everyone is after what they can benefit from the opposite sex

Men are after sex

Women are after security

The moment we understand this bitter truth we embrace PEACE

You said it all bro, you literally said it all
Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by Medianna(f): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2022
Badboibipo:

Can you love a person without money? I have sisters and I recently stopped talking to them because I cannot cope with the female way of reasoning. You’re talking about true love and yet your definition of such is how much another person can give you. Do you females know what tf love even means? 99 percent of y’all are extremely selfish, and the only time you put another person before yourselves without expecting anything in return is when they are your kid! I admit there is almost no mother on earth that wouldn’t give their life for their kids but that is the only person women have an ability to love genuinely, their selves or their kids, no woman on earth is in love with any man, they love all the things he has done for them period! What have the kids of women given them for them to love them unconditionally? That is what love is my friend, your gender only give that to their kids not any other fvcking human on the planet.

So if I ever get into a relationship with your likes again I will make her know the day she claims to love me is the day the relationship ends. Enjoy my money and give me serx, companionship, kids, food and whatever else but don’t ever pretend to love me.

Let's not try to argue it.

I cannot change you how you see the whole situation since its base on experience but I hope and pray you find another experience that changes your view.
Many men and women are in same school of thought as you are but as for me,I'll never stop believing in love as far as I believe in the God
Re: Why Does Love Get All The Credit For The Things Money Do? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
Badboibipo:

There's more you're not telling us.

Your epistle shows you don't even love yourself unconditionally.

If you don't love yourself, you'll never believe that someone else can love you.

Believe it or not, there are lots of ladies who are madly in love with their broke boyfriend or husband.

Change your mindset about love, or it becomes your reality.

(1) (Reply)

Only Illiterates Patronise Prostitutes !!! / I Was Sick For 165 Days,the Lady I Look Down On Gave Me Life At Hospital / Should I Give Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.