Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman (16512 Views)

Okorocha, South-East Aspirants write Buhari, Ask Him To Pick A SE Aspirant / Seven Presidential Aspirants Reject Governors’ List / Ondo 2020: Agboola Ajayi Eyes SDP As PDP Aspirants Reject Automatic Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by walemoney007(m): 5:19pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Buhari is not Tinubu

The difference
Please man, don't be quoting me abeg

If you check, you go see say I no dey quote you.

You're so unreasonable and senseless.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 5:20pm On Feb 23, 2022
walemoney007:
Please man, don't be quoting me abeg

If you check, you go see say I no dey quote you.

You're so unreasonable and senseless.
Because I didn't support Tinubu abi ? grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 5:25pm On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Nwadike, 2011 Presidential candidate of the Peoples Mandate Party, PMP, gave his reason that with the position of the National Secretary that the South-East would have more energy, network to deepen the control of the South East, for the APC.

It seems he is fighting for himself and not the SE wink
Since the last APC National Organising Secretary, Alhaji (Arc.) Waziri Bulama from Borno is from the North East, the post should switch to SE ceteris paribus .

Perhap the reason APC did not allocate it to the SE because the APC SE caucus is not a united and coordinated front to get the office. This is not a one-man hustle.

He alone can not deliver the deepening of the APC in the SE, besides the immediate priority of the APC is winning the 2023 elections and more effort will be put in their strong areas with huge number of registered voters.

too bad your opinion is like toilet paper

People that own the party have dashed you secretary and you can't do anything about it

Abi day don break as you see president and VP have eluded west by that arrangement
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Penguin2: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
he would not only miss chairman, president and vice president

Even the national secretary they zoned to compensate his region, the secretary won't be taken from his camp because they can't afford to have a mole of his in such crucial position

And you are 100% correct!

I’m sure northerners won’t wanna have a national secretary who will report to burdillorn before he reports to the party national headquarters.

But will Tinubu urchins believe?

I guess not

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by FreeStuffsNG: 5:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
too bad your opinion is like toilet paper

People that own the party have dashed you secretary and you can't do anything about it

Abi day don break as you see president and VP have eluded west by that arrangement
I am not sure you comprehended my point wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Penguin2: 5:28pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

The thing dey too pain them grin grin grin
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 5:30pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:

The thing dey too pain them grin grin grin
I know and I love to see them cry
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:

And you are 100% correct!

I’m sure northerners won’t wanna have a national secretary who will report to burdillorn before he reports to the party national headquarters.

But will Tinubu urchins believe?

I guess not
do you know how crucial secretary is in APC, after chairman he has the next highest power

You can't give such to pro Tinubu group, they would go with an anti Tinubu Yoruba man

Again when you give party secretary to a region it means they have officially lost president and vice.

Tinubu urchins are not ready to comprehend reality but who cares, reality is reality

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Penguin2: 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
BlazinGlory40:

Next time before you quote someone, do a research of the person’s history on nairaland. I have never at anytime promoted tinubu or any other candidate here. So the joke is on you. Meanwhile that statement I made that you quoted is a very deep political secret that so many people haven’t unraveled. I leave it at that.

Tell me more, I’m willing to listen.
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by tit(f): 5:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
Igbokwe of Lagos can take the job
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

I am not sure you comprehended my point wink
no point made

You believe secretary should go to east, but I just showed you how Tinubu people opinions is useless in APC

We have decided Yoruba must get secretary because you aren't smelling presidency
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Penguin2: 5:35pm On Feb 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
do you know how crucial secretary is in APC, after chairman he has the next highest power

You can't give such to pro Tinubu group, they would go with an anti Tinubu Yoruba man

Again when you give party secretary to a region it means they have officially lost president and vice.

Tinubu urchins are not ready to comprehend reality but who cares, reality is reality

They love to live a lie and play the ostrich a lot.

I’m just here waiting for when they decamp to SDP after they are schemed out.

Of course, there drug lord has enough bullion vans to throw around. He should go and invest in SDP small grin
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by FreeStuffsNG: 5:36pm On Feb 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
no point made

You believe secretary should go to east, but I just showed you how Tinubu people opinions is useless in APC

We have decided Yoruba must get secretary because you aren't smelling presidency

Okay sir . Thank you

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 5:39pm On Feb 23, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Okay sir . Thank you
next time stop posting your graphic pics

Don't you think no new person apart from your group is buying this scam you keep spamming everywhere with

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 5:42pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:

They love to live a lie and play the ostrich a lot.

I’m just here waiting for when they decamp to SDP after they are schemed out.

Of course, there drug lord has enough bullion vans to throw around. He should go and invest in SDP small grin
no be their fault

Many of them live on stomach infrastructure and agbero jobs, they have already mapped out how they would export their trade to national level through him

So it's the only reality they want to exist even though it's vague
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Nyanmiridunce: 5:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:
Nothing concern me with Southeast getting National Secretary in APC.

What I’m after is Tinubu’s candidate not becoming National Chairman and that Tinubu himself doesn’t end up as APC presidential candidate.

Simple!

Ogbonnaya Onu
Nwajiuba
Umahi
Amaechi
Emefiele.

Any of these guys is ok by me and by my fellow sane Nigerians who have not sold their consciences to a urinating drug lord.
You outlined yeebos and you said sane Nigerians support you. You're deluded!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by LegendHero(m): 5:47pm On Feb 23, 2022
If they reject deputy national chairman, help them look for a position in APC that will carry “president” nomenclature.

Like “Women President/Leader” or “Youth president” of the party. These noisemakers should stop disturbing us.

Wait self, e be like say the SE want the position of secretary of the party based on the post, APC should please be benevolent enough to grant their wish.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by blancsn1: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
I can vouch that is not the case rather it is because you are an outright fool.

PrinceOfLagos:

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by blamingthedevil: 5:50pm On Feb 23, 2022
No party will zone to South East...

Stone vs APC in South East

South East people will vote for Stone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Valuepaints20(m): 5:51pm On Feb 23, 2022
Ok
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Nyanmiridunce: 5:55pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Your attack isn't only on tinubu but the whole Yoruba at large. Your previous posts already define your mission. If APC should anoint either Osinbajo or Fashola or any Yoruba for that matter tomorrow as their choice candidate, you will leave tinubu and pounce on them.

Whomever you're working for has given you a stringent order not to reveal your identity so you gonna appear as a Yoruba. You have a mission and it's simply to stop any Yoruba from getting the APC ticket. The joy is that you don't matter in the scheme of things.

You can wail on till 2023.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
[s]Your attack isn't only on tinubu but the whole Yoruba at large. Your previous posts already define your mission. If APC should anoint either Osinbajo or Fashola or any Yoruba for that matter tomorrow as their choice candidate, you will leave tinubu and pounce on them.

Whomever you're working for has given you a stringent order not to reveal your identity so you gonna appear as a Yoruba. You have a mission and it's simply to stop any Yoruba from getting the APC ticket. The joy is that you don't matter in the scheme of things.

You can wail on till 2023.[/s]

I am Yoruba with a difference

I hate greed and won't support injustice against anybody or tribe

2 Likes

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Letzgo: 5:56pm On Feb 23, 2022
Emmdsa:
The IBO's are indirectly revolutionalising Nigeria.

People need to be reminded that Nigeria Belongs to all of us

That's exactly what the Ibos are doing. * reminding people that Nigeria belongs to all*
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by SOFTSKILL: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

I am Yoruba with a difference

I hate greed and won't support injustice against anybody or tribe

The Prince of Abakaliki

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 5:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
SOFTSKILL:

The Prince of Abakaliki
Whatever man
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by ScamDemicEra: 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2022
There are many Yorubas (even Southerners) like me who desperately want to support a progressive Igbo candidate.

.... but the Igbo candidate has to be a progressive who is committed to restructuring/devolution of power, replacing the fraudulent 1999 constitution with a "WE THE PEOPLE" Constitution., OR a peaceful dissolution of the satanic union called "ONE NIGERIA".

This I think is what majority of Igbos want too, but none of the current set of ass-licker Igbo aspirants collecting chieftancy titles all over the north remotely fit the bill. I pray one will surface soon.

If the country elects yet again anyone of the current set of "ONE NIGERIA" luciferians (tinubu, Osinbajo, Okorocha, Kalu, Umahi, Yeye Bello, Atiku e.t.c), it's going to be warp speed sprint back to stone age which many generations of great grand kids cannot recover from.
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Truthisunique2: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
LegendHero:
If they reject deputy national chairman, help them look for a position in APC that will carry “president” nomenclature.

Like “Women President/Leader” or “Youth president” of the party. These noisemakers should stop disturbing us.

Wait self, e be like say the SE want the position of secretary of the party based on the post, APC should please be benevolent enough to grant their wish.

no Yoruba must keep that secretary post

Una must hold am with both hands cos that's the only thing you are getting grin

Never knew una fit cry like this, pleading to give your enemy your post because e don binu for una

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by 77up(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Tinubu won't be APC presidential flag bearer

Don't even think about it
Laslas ,you will die on top Tinubu mata cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Spherical77(m): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
PrinceOfLagos:

Buhari is not Tinubu

The difference
super story

8 years time to come, you'd still say Tinubu is not Zulum.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by PrinceOfLagos: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
You will be disgraced with your 'difference' in due time. Your humiliation on nairaland will set a world record. You're not God, stop denigrating Yorùbá for your own good. Face your ibo tribe.

Ire oo
Stop talking nonsense
Re: APC Convention: Battle As South East Aspirants Reject Deputy National Chairman by Athemisia: 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2022
This one no concern me joor... undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Beasts Of Northern Nigeria [[MORE PIX]] / Frank: Oyegun Plotting To Sack Tinubu, Atiku From APC / A List Of Power Stations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.