Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,489 members, 7,850,692 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:32 AM

Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP (14121 Views)

Chris Eze Dumps APC, Joins Labour Party / Wale Bolorunduro (Aregbesola’s Finance Commissioner) Dumps APC For PDP / Senate Majority Leader, Yahaya Abdullahi Dumps APC, Joins PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by jrusky(m): 6:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
SmartProf:
Someone decides to re- strategize for his political future and the OP terms it breaking news. The biggest breaking news till date in Imo State is how Uzodinma became governor.

You are right. Hope becoming the governor is one of the only wonder of 21st century where someone in fourth position was installed by supreme Court as first and became the governor, it is a wonder.

1 Like

Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by MikoB: 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
South-West:

(Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun & Oyo States)
1.National Secretary
2.National Vice Chairman (South-West)
3.National Youth Leader
4.Deputy National Auditor
5.Zonal Secretary
6.Zonal Youth Leader
7.Zonal Organizing Secretary
8.Zonal Women Leader
9. Zonal Special (Persons with Disability- PWD) Leader

By giving the south west the position of national secretary they are set to loose president and vice
Lolz, your coconut head again! You are just full of shit, apc gave the most powerful position allocated to the entire South to South West, because they have 5 governors, and also gave the south east the second most powerful position because they have two governors, south south only have one governor, so you can do the calculation yourself mumu.
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Sajevo: 6:23pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:
When we telling folks who has never left Ogbomoso about the reality of things on ground, they will be arguing with us.

The one that is most hilarious to me is when some Tinubu urchins say that Tinubu can even 40 percent of votes in states like Imo because Imo is an APC state.

As things stand, it will only take another abracadabra for Hope Uzodimma to win re-election in Imo State and he knows it.

It doesn’t matter what Uzodimma does from now on but I can tell you authoritatively that Ndi Imo will not vote for him in 2023.

The only way Ndigbo will vote APC is if an Igbo man is the presidential flag-bearer.

But if APC wishes, it can give it to a Yoruba man let’s see if the divided votes of the Southwest and some section of the north is enough to deliver the presidency to them.
Wait for the election befor you Nnamdi Kanu brigade start masturbating. It will shock you to the marrows.
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Sajevo: 6:26pm On Feb 23, 2022
Truthisunique2:
South-West:

(Ekiti, Lagos, Ogun, Ondo, Osun & Oyo States)
1.National Secretary
2.National Vice Chairman (South-West)
3.National Youth Leader
4.Deputy National Auditor
5.Zonal Secretary
6.Zonal Youth Leader
7.Zonal Organizing Secretary
8.Zonal Women Leader
9. Zonal Special (Persons with Disability- PWD) Leader

By giving the south west the position of national secretary they are set to loose president and vice
Who will beat APC? grin grin grin
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by chloride6: 6:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
A sitting commissioner?
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by AmazingELixir: 6:31pm On Feb 23, 2022
undecided

Useless politicians
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Cantonese: 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2022
IamNat:

Ndigbo always like reaping from where they didn't sow now, we said Tinubu is a master strategist, they said it's a lie, yet they want Tinubu's party to give the presidential ticket to them on a platter of gold.

And who told you that southwest votes is divided? How many presidential candidate have you seen declare their ambition from the Southwest? How many as declared from the Southeast?

I laugh. grin

How many presidential candidates in the SW? I think you must be looking at the APC only. Even at that, if the lot falls on the SW, for you think other Yoruba candidates will just shut their mouths without giving it a shot.

If PDP zones it to the SW, do you think the Yorubas do not have good candidates there too?

Let's all wait and see how our politicians set all things up.
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Ayedaba: 6:41pm On Feb 23, 2022
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by IamNat: 6:43pm On Feb 23, 2022
Cantonese:

How many presidential candidates in the SW? I think you must be looking at the APC only. Even at that, if the lot falls on the SW, for you think other Yoruba candidates will just shut their mouths without giving it a shot.

If PDP zones it to the SW, do you think the Yorubas do not have good candidates there too?

Let's all wait and see how our politicians set all things up.

I asked two questions;
1. How many presidential candidate have you seen declare their ambition from the Southwest?
2. How many as declared from the Southeast?

And I mean both APC and PDP combined!!! That would now make anyone think that the Southwest vote would be divided while that of the Southeast would be delivered in buck.
Yet you only attended to one of the question.

If PDP zones it to the SW (which is very unlikely as it would be very unfair to the people from Southeast) then we would know it's a Yoruba vs Yoruba thing. Either way, it would be a win win.

But then, let's just wait and see but some people aren't ready to wait and see how things play out, instead of making their candidates more popular, they are hating on another which I think is unfair.
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by tefishy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 23, 2022
Another news will emanate later

He dumps Pdp for Apc

Thieves.
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Fadafada231(m): 6:53pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:
When we telling folks who has never left Ogbomoso about the reality of things on ground, they will be arguing with us.

The one that is most hilarious to me is when some Tinubu urchins say that Tinubu can even 40 percent of votes in states like Imo because Imo is an APC state.

As things stand, it will only take another abracadabra for Hope Uzodimma to win re-election in Imo State and he knows it.

It doesn’t matter what Uzodimma does from now on but I can tell you authoritatively that Ndi Imo will not vote for him in 2023.

The only way Ndigbo will vote APC is if an Igbo man is the presidential flag-bearer.

But if APC wishes, it can give it to a Yoruba man let’s see if the divided votes of the Southwest and some section of the north is enough to deliver the presidency to them.

I will rather vote shekarau the terrorist from North than tinubu
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by porthouse7(f): 6:58pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:

what effect does imo state or any eastern states have on national election? 5% sef dey feel funky
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by focus2727(m): 7:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:

there'll be no governorship election in IMO come 2023 .
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by patrickmuf(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:

You should also address your query the PDP...
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by techWriter3: 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2022
No faction will area to South East
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Amah70: 7:18pm On Feb 23, 2022
More defections expected.

Two APC governors of Imo state arrested urban development in the headquarters of their senatorial district. APC has since died in the district which is the largest and most populated in Imo state.
None of the two can point out any federal government project in the senatorial district since 2011.
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Cantonese: 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2022
IamNat:

I asked two questions;
1. How many presidential candidate have you seen declare their ambition from the Southwest?
2. How many as declared from the Southeast?

And I mean both APC and PDP combined!!! That would now make anyone think that the Southwest vote would be divided while that of the Southeast would be delivered in buck.
Yet you only attended to one of the question.

If PDP zones it to the SW (which is very unlikely as it would be very unfair to the people from Southeast) then we would know it's a Yoruba vs Yoruba thing. Either way, it would be a win win.

But then, let's just wait and see but some people aren't ready to wait and see how things play out, instead of making their candidates more popular, they are hating on another which I think is unfair.

Oh that's clearer.

Politicians have made tribalism the order of the day, with so much hatred infused into the hearts of their respective supporters. That's the principal reason the clamour for separation gets more serious daily. If nothing meaningful is done to erase hatred, surely the country will go down faster than we ever thought.

However I think both parties will select candidates from the same zone. We have long gone past tbe era when Buhari (Fulani man) ran on the account of APP and was defeated by Obasanjo (a Yoruba man) who ran on the account of PDP. The same happened between GEJ and PMB.

They will look at their strengths and get sellable candidates within the same zone, I believe.
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Abujason: 8:04pm On Feb 23, 2022
matex97:
A state government has ministry for foreign affairs when foreign affairs is under the exclusive list?. This is clownery at the highest level and wastage of public funds.

grin grin grin
First Rochas gave Imo State Ministry of Happiness. Now Hope has Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Imo needs divine intervention.
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Indispensable85(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2022
Penguin2:

Okorocha and many others have won election under the APC before.
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Gkemz: 8:40pm On Feb 23, 2022
Political prostitutes
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by haffaze777(m): 8:46pm On Feb 23, 2022
This is good,we don't want almajiri and afonja Muslim party in alaigbogrin
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by Roysnickz: 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2022
MikoB:

Lolz, your coconut head again! You are just full of shit, apc gave the most powerful position allocated to the entire South to South West, because they have 5 governors, and also gave the south east the second most powerful position because they have two governors, south south only have one governor, so you can do the calculation yourself mumu.
Going by your logic, the North West that have 7 governors should have the National Chairman. The president should also be zone the the North West for having 7 serving governors from the party.
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by MikoB: 9:16pm On Feb 23, 2022
Roysnickz:

Going by your logic, the North West that have 7 governors should have the National Chairman. The president should also be zone the the North West for having 7 serving governors from the party.

Do you know what you are talking about at all? First, North West has 6 states, sokoto is pdp, buhari represents the North West, and he is leaving, and the presidency technically has been zoned to the south, so north west is out of the calculation
Re: Fabian Ihekweme: Imo State Commissioner Dumps APC, Joins PDP by IamNat: 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2022
Cantonese:

Oh that's clearer.

Politicians have made tribalism the order of the day, with so much hatred infused into the hearts of their respective supporters. That's the principal reason the clamour for separation gets more serious daily. If nothing meaningful is done to erase hatred, surely the country will go down faster than we ever thought.

However I think both parties will select candidates from the same zone. We have long gone past tbe era when Buhari (Fulani man) ran on the account of APP and was defeated by Obasanjo (a Yoruba man) who ran on the account of PDP. The same happened between GEJ and PMB.

They will look at their strengths and get sellable candidates within the same zone, I believe.

Hopefully, but if PDP wants to really win this coming election, fielding Atiku (A northerner) will be their best shot, it's certain APC is settling for a southerner and I believe it would be easier for a northerner to betray a say, Yoruba man for another fellow northerner than for a northerner to vote an Igbo man against a Yoruba man and that will allow the igbos who would obviously be the vice president be able to contest for president after Atiku, regardless of wether Atiku uses four or eight years, once he's done, the igbo vice president will step up and even APC would still want to use a Yoruba man because Buhari would have done 8 years and then Atiku another 4 or 8 years. And since an igbo man is in power with the current administration by then, it would be much easier to win the election.

But Igbos will always fight and fight for everything, with no strategies in place.
If PDP should settle for a southerner, none of them would be able to defeat Tinubu, none of them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Accredited, Expresses Satisfaction / Tribunal Rejects PDP, Atiku’s Request To Re-argue Apc’s Objection To Petition / 8 Suspects In Police Net Over UNIABUJA Abduction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.