Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,500 members, 7,865,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:32 PM

FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road (6144 Views)

Dino Melaye Campaigns In Koton Karfe, Kogi LGA (Drone Shots) / Gov. Ugwuanyi Presents N169.56 Billion 2020 Budget Proposal / VP Osinbajo Visits Koton Karfe, Kogi, Inspects Area Affected By Recent Flood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by Igboland: 8:10am On Feb 24, 2022
Your father is worried about a man that found a camera in Lekki but you neglect a Peter Peter Obi that was caught with N250 million cash in Lagos as a sitting governor.

When they say many of your igbos are cursed beyond redemption you will make a great example of a cursed soul.

tillaman:
These people just dey call figure anyhow
Sherlock Holmes my G, wey that camera you see for lekki tollgate Na you no gree tell us the content
Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by Goldbw122(m): 8:13am On Feb 24, 2022
So far they do the road, that will be the problem, because when they have seen the money to execute the plan for the road will be a problem..
Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by juman(m): 8:25am On Feb 24, 2022
Ajibel:

All Fashola needs is funds and he'll complete almost all the Federal roads in Nigeria.

Gbam.
Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by juman(m): 8:26am On Feb 24, 2022
unitysheart:

Well, I passed there on my way to Offa last year. Still in the same state.

Too bad.
Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by tillaman(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Igboland:
Your father is worried about a man that found a camera in Lekki but you neglect a Peter Peter Obi that was caught with N250 million cash in Lagos as a sitting governor.

When they say many of your igbos are cursed beyond redemption you will make a great example of a cursed soul.

oponu ayerada, o ni gbadun fun Kantan kantan ti o kale, imagine
Who is talking about about peter obi here what’s my business with SE, you lots are the problems we have in this nation stupid wastrel, you thought I’m from SE but you got it wrong this time, i be Omo Ogun and if you can’t identify sarcasm when you see one then you are the perfect depiction of a cursed and lost soul, your father must be ashamed of you for coming out here to disgrace your entire clan that’s if you have one
Omo iran ki ran
Osiwin asiere
Now go get a life or go hang your self

1 Like

Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by mokoh(m): 8:52am On Feb 24, 2022
And ASUU they ask for how many billions again.. Clueless leaders
Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by Yankee101: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2022
A road obj started
Naija naija!
Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by ObamaMessi: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2022
That money is for the politicians to eat suya
Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by aribisala0(m): 9:28am On Feb 24, 2022
TroubleMaker47:
56billion for a 49km road is just absurd!
Nigeria is funished! I hate it here!
What is your benchmark?

How much should it be?
Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by YoungRay007: 10:20am On Feb 24, 2022
Imagine investing 56 billion naira in our education sector would ASUU ever go on strike, or the children of the rich travel abroad to study. This our politicians like spending money on white elephant project. Road That rain would wash after one year
Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:28am On Feb 24, 2022
aribisala0:
What is your benchmark?

How much should it be?
400-600m for a 6lane dual carriage road. Lokoja is a dry terrain
Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by aribisala0(m): 10:33am On Feb 24, 2022
TroubleMaker47:

400-600m for a 6lane dual carriage road. Lokoja is a dry terrain
This is based on

Tumbotumbo?

I asked for a benchmark not an opinion or guesswork

A benchmark must be based on SOMETHING

or a source

or a comparator
Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by callthefred: 10:34am On Feb 24, 2022
Hopefully they release funds soonest because approval isn't always same as release. However, this contract cost seem over bloated. This is a Northern road not swamp area of the Niger Delta.
Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by BigSam13: 10:40am On Feb 24, 2022
Please how many km
Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by BigSam13: 10:43am On Feb 24, 2022
FG,ASUU strike is illegal
Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by Ara21(f): 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
post=110494806:

This is one of the way to move a Nation Forward.
God bless our Darling Daddy President Muhammadu Buhari and our amiable Vice president Prof Yemi Osinbajo for all they are doing to make this once battered and looted nation work again .

GOD bless all sane, good, honest and hardworkingNigerians.

Nigeria will be great in our lifetime.

God bless Nigeria.

You need help, you might not understand but you need help.
Re: FEC Approves ₦56 Billion For Completion Of Abaji-Koton Karfe Road by amuwo1980: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2022
I never hear of anything being built in the east

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Tinubu Built Lagos, Who Then Are These Men? / Tinubu Has Been Found In France. To Undergo Surgery. / Nigeria To Add 480,000bpd As NNPC, Exxonmobil Sign New Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.