Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv (15401 Views)

Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS / Military seizes power in Gabon / Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Mynd44: 6:40am On Feb 24, 2022
Moscow's UN Envoy Says Russia Targeting 'Junta In Power In Kiyv'
Russia's ambassador to the United Nations told an emergency Security Council meeting late Wednesday that Moscow's military operation against Ukraine was targeting "the junta" in power in Kiyv, reported AFP.

"I wanted to say in conclusion that we aren't being aggressive against the Ukrainian people but against the junta that is in power in Kiyv," said Vassily Nebenzia.
https://www.ndtv.com/world-news/ukraine-crisis-live-updates-un-to-hold-emergency-meeting-on-ukraine-russia-standoff-today-2785839#311136

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Aremson14(m): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2022
Ftc

1 Like

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by ZUBY77(m): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2022
Throughout history, Kingdoms has risen against Kingdoms. World map has been altered several times and millions paid the ultimate price with blood. This will not be the end but Putin needs to back down on this. The world advanced beyond this long ago.

For those of you kids on nairaland drumming for war, even though your voices are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, understand that if this war escalates, you maybe be involved in more ways than you imagine.
War is not a child's play.
This was how Hitler was encouraged until the World decided to send him a message.

104 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by zolajpower: 6:43am On Feb 24, 2022
Wtf
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43am On Feb 24, 2022
This is the darkest moment for Europe since World War 2

Russia has often denied it has backed separatists in eastern Ukraine but has been accused of supplying military hardware to rebels in a bid to undermine Ukraine's government, sovereignty and political stability.

After its invasion and annexation of Crimea, which prompted international sanctions on Russia, Western officials feared Putin's eventual aim was to invade more parts of the country and to install a pro-Russia regime in Kyiv.

Russia has repeatedly denied it plans to invade but the recent massing of more than 100,000 troops along the border with Ukraine, and more soldiers stationed in its ally Belarus for military drills, has only served to strengthen concerns that a full-scale Russian incursion is imminent

Western officials and analysts have scoffed at Putin's claim that Russian troops sent into the region will act as "peacekeepers," saying that the latest move could be a precursor to a larger invasion of Ukraine.

Germany and France have tried to broker peace deals between Russia and Ukraine, known as the "Minsk agreements." And although the fighting in the Donbas has been punctuated by periods of cease-fire, both Ukraine and Russia have accused each other of violating the terms of the deals and fighting has resumed.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by seunlayi(m): 6:43am On Feb 24, 2022
Lies
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Penguin2: 6:43am On Feb 24, 2022
Don’t we all miss Trump?

First, if Trump was still POTUS, Putin wouldn’t be taking this action because Trump would have talked him out of it as friends they are.

The American people didn’t like Trump getting close to Putin but Trump was simply using the Sun Tzu principle that says “keep your friends close and your enemies closer”.

However, if Putin dared to attack, Trump wouldn’t be reading sermons by now.

“Waiting till Thursday to address the American people”.

Imagine that nonsense. Russia for don dey collect as e dey hot.

I’m still waiting for Israel sha.

One mind tells me invasion of Ukraine is Putin’s peripheral excuse. Man got more reasons for starting this war. And an eye should be kept on China and Iran.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by jejeloye12323: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2022
First to comment
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by timefarm(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2022
How can you called the elected government in place junta?

What gave you such right over another country's leadership.
This is an unprovoked attack.

Russia needs to develop other sector of their economy, not relying on military war and equipment, and their natural resources alone to build their economy.

Unfortunately, Russia is not a country anyone can easily sanction or fight.

I just felt for Ukraine.
I pray God and other countries come to their rescue and severely damage Russia aggression and pride.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by hammer567: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2022

7 Likes

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by BobbieZion(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Over to the Democrats.
Since they handle terrorism and oppression with kid gloves,all in the name of human rights.
Let's see how they handle this.

Remember Syria and Lybia during Obama.......

3 Likes

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by segebobo: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2022
It's sad that things had to escalate to this point
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by choice17(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2022
No one sees this coming, this is becoming extreme.

The Americans underestimated Russians. I feel so sad for the Ukrainians because the Americans can't do much for them.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by thundafire: 6:44am On Feb 24, 2022
The guy above me is this all u got to say.

So the Dictator Junta guy in Putin deserves power grin grin grin. What is good for the goose is good for the gander anyway na so WW3 take start

5 Likes

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by sanpipita(m): 6:44am On Feb 24, 2022
Russia are laying a very dangerous precedent with their behavior, calling an elected government junta is a stretch, truth is they want to overthrow the Ukraine government and install their own man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Dannyset(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2022
It's a change of government.

The plan is to change the present government with a Pro-Russian one.

The unrest in Ukraine has finally begun. It could last years.

Shame!
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by gender123: 6:45am On Feb 24, 2022
embarassed
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by jidxin(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Wch fu.. Kin junta
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by juman(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Thats good.
The almighty russia.
Russians and ukrainians are the same. They are brothers.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by marcusaurelio(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Bullies

2 Likes

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Austineva(m): 6:45am On Feb 24, 2022
Wen will they do likewise to Buhari and his cohorts of criminals grin grin

1 Like

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Cdng104: 6:46am On Feb 24, 2022
Hello, I create professional ANIMATIONS to advertise your products, services, business etc..... Send a message on whatsapp for samples via 0 9 0 6 4 4 5 8 1 0 9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by hammer567: 6:46am On Feb 24, 2022
thundafire:
The guy above me is this all u got to say.

So the Dictator Junta guy in Putin deserves power grin grin grin. What is good for the goose is good for the gander anyway na so WW3 take start

ww3 na for mouth.

America haff run already.

u fit step in for america.

1 Like

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by wunmi590(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2022

Na wa ooo
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Samiah33(m): 6:46am On Feb 24, 2022
Hmm
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Mixial: 6:46am On Feb 24, 2022
undecided
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by internet: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Ww3 loadin.......g make I go open my arsenal, so I fit begin they clean my weapons. As Russia no wan hear something wetin them go take their eyes see for my hand ehhh.
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by tophumble(m): 6:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Hence war?
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Chigozirimkpoma: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2022
shocked
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by hammer567: 6:47am On Feb 24, 2022
internet:
Ww3 loadin.......g make I go open my arsenal, so I fit begin they clean my weapons. As Russia no wan hear something wetin them go take their eyes see for my hand ehhh.

mouth ww3
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by sunshine1974(m): 6:48am On Feb 24, 2022
hammer567:
US dont have this oO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNgoeelGg
did you know about atomic bomb until it was used?.

America have far more than this toy. It's cowards that usually do military drills to display show of strength. How many times have you seen America displaying such a folly?

20 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Paul Kagame Did Not Withdraw From WEFA Because Of Xenophobia" Rwandan Official / West Africa Leaders Say Mali Junta Must Name A President By September 15 / Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.