Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,064 members, 7,863,772 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv (15430 Views)

Niger: 9 Months Transition Proposal Is Fake, The Junta Must Leave Now - ECOWAS / Mali: Influencer Sentenced To Prison For Denouncing The Junta's "Failure" / Donald Trump: The World Would Be Better With Saddam And Gadaffi In Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Edusouls(m): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2022
Is good that way, u wan make nato use Ukraine Bleep up russia..
sanpipita:
Russia are laying a very dangerous precedent with their behavior, calling an elected government junta is a stretch, truth is they want to overthrow the Ukraine government and install their own man
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Dproperties: 6:50am On Feb 24, 2022
angry
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by hammer567: 6:50am On Feb 24, 2022
sunshine1974:
did you know about atomic bomb until it was used?.

America have far more than this toy. It's cowards that usually do military drills to display show of strength. How many times have you seen America displaying such a folly?

America dont have shit right now.

Still developing, yes, but not ready yet.

China and Russia know, so they move now
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Austineva(m): 6:50am On Feb 24, 2022
thundafire:
The guy above me is this all u got to say.

So the Dictator Junta guy in Putin deserves power grin grin grin. What is good for the goose is good for the gander anyway na so WW3 take start
grin grin. Allow that niggar type in peace o else u will receive Ukraine treatment grin grin
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Edusouls(m): 6:52am On Feb 24, 2022
USA and it western allies sets the precedent when they lied to world about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction and invaded, the same happened in Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, Na Russia turn , this life Na turn by turn, I love putin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Dproperties: 6:54am On Feb 24, 2022
hammer567:
US dont have this oO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jYNgoeelGg

It actually seems you've nothing more to post than what you just posted because you've repeatedly posted it

1 Like

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by BigTableShaker(f): 6:54am On Feb 24, 2022
jejeloye12323:
First to comment
*Yinmu*
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by sanpipita(m): 6:55am On Feb 24, 2022
Edusouls:
Is good that way, u wan make nato use Ukraine Bleep up russia..

It's not about NATO, Russia wants to get hold of Ukraine again they lost grip since 2014

1 Like

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by KaLuCh: 6:55am On Feb 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Don’t we all miss Trump?

First, if Trump was still POTUS, Putin wouldn’t be taking this action because Trump would have talked him out of it as friends they are.

The American people didn’t like Trump getting close to Putin but Trump was simply using the Sun Tzu principle that says “keep your friends close and your enemies closer”.

However, if Putin dared to attack, Trump wouldn’t be reading sermons by now.

“Waiting till Thursday to address the American people”.

Imagine that nonsense. Russia for don dey collect as e dey hot.

I’m still waiting for Israel sha.

One mind tells me invasion of Ukraine is Putin’s peripheral excuse. Man got more reasons for starting this war. And an eye should be kept on China and Iran.

You forgot to add, if Trump was still president, China and Russia would be in NATO now too. Una.
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by KaLuCh: 6:56am On Feb 24, 2022
hammer567:
US dont have this oO

You know this because?
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by unitysheart(m): 6:58am On Feb 24, 2022
hammer567:
US dont have this oO

You'll be shocked when you see what they really have.

1 Like

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Minjim: 6:59am On Feb 24, 2022
You want to topple a democratically elected govt in a sovereign country.

Putin must be drunk in power.

Little wonder he's running to China to sign some cooked up agreement
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Difrent: 7:00am On Feb 24, 2022
ZUBY77:
Throughout history, Kingdoms has risen against Kingdoms. World map has been altered several times and millions paid the ultimate price with blood. This will not be the end but Putin needs to back down on this. The world advanced beyond this long ago.

For those of you kids on nairaland drumming for war, even though your voices are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, understand that if this war escalates, you maybe be involved in more ways than you imagine.
War is not a child's play.
This was how Hitler was encouraged until the World decided to send him a message.

Stop sounding like this.... IS WAR NEW TO THIS WORLD?....i mean wars have been going on like forever....there never be a time of world wide peace....dont even think of it...there will always be war. know this and know peace
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by hammer567: 7:03am On Feb 24, 2022
Dproperties:

It actually seems you've nothing more to post than what you just posted because you've repeatedly posted it

Dat weapon looks, sound and move like next level stuff.

Up Russia

US dont have this oO

I' m in my house.

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by hammer567: 7:06am On Feb 24, 2022
make america come fly jet for here.

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by EagleNest(m): 7:07am On Feb 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Don’t we all miss Trump?

First, if Trump was still POTUS, Putin wouldn’t be taking this action because Trump would have talked him out of it as friends they are.

The American people didn’t like Trump getting close to Putin but Trump was simply using the Sun Tzu principle that says “keep your friends close and your enemies closer”.

One mind tells me invasion of Ukraine is Putin’s peripheral excuse. Man got more reasons for starting this war. And an eye should be kept on China and Iran.

Not true!

Trump is a puppet to Putin. In fact he recently hailed Putin for his actions, with no regards to American govt's stand on Russia attack on on Ukraine.

Putin didn't attack under Trump simply bc he doesn't want to destroy what he helped built. It made him look strong when he's accused to have rigged Trump into White House.
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by hammer567: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2022
Russia will corrrect Ukraine and no world war 3 will happen, becos America will make no move.

Ukraine go get sense by force.

2 Likes

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by tsinzu: 7:12am On Feb 24, 2022
ZUBY77:
Throughout history, Kingdoms has risen against Kingdoms. World map has been altered several times and millions paid the ultimate price with blood. This will not be the end but Putin needs to back down on this. The world advanced beyond this long ago.

For those of you kids on nairaland drumming for war, even though your voices are irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, understand that if this war escalates, you maybe be involved in more ways than you imagine.
This was how Hitler was encouraged until the World decided to send him a message.
Lol, the time has also passed when the world could "send a message" to a country like russia. Any attempt to do that will lead to an end of the world as we know it because it will be an assured mutual annihilation. And by the way, this is not a new thing, Russia invaded georgia and Ukraine before, the US themselves invaded Iraq, Yugoslavia, afghanistan,Libya e.t.c and it didn't lead to any world war, the people that didn't like it just made a lot of noise then swallowed spit and looked away.

3 Likes

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Winters23: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2022
ZUBY77:

This whole situation was created by US and NATO expanding beyond western hemisphere.

Have you even heard about The Monroe Doctrine?

That's the same Doctrine Russia is adopting since the west don't practice what they preach.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by gambojimeta: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2022
Pure evil
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by hammer567: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2022
tsinzu:

Lol, the time has also passed when the world could "send a message" to a country like russia. Any attempt to do that will lead to an end of the world as we know it because it will be an assured mutual annihilation. And by the way, this is not a new thing, Russia invaded georgia and Ukraine before, the US themselves invaded Iraq, Yugoslavia, afghanistan,Libya e.t.c and it didn't lead to any world war, the people that didn't like it just made a lot of noise then swallowed spit and looked away.

I prefer Russia than America.

Russia is protecting their borders and security.

America will leave their country, travel to invade another continent because of resources.

People supporting America have no moral.

5 Likes

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by internet: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2022
This war that wants to start, me I cannot be a spectator I will be fully involved.
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by hammer567: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2022
internet:
This war that wants to start, me I cannot be a spectator I will be fully involved.

not on tbe internet, head to Ukraine, they need volunteers.

1 Like

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by gambojimeta: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2022
Penguin2:
[s]Don’t we all miss Trump?

One mind tells me invasion of Ukraine is Putin’s peripheral excuse. Man got more reasons for starting this war[/s]. And an eye should be kept on China and Iran.
Bleep you and your stooopid traitor Trump

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Minjim: 7:17am On Feb 24, 2022
Edusouls:
USA and it western allies sets the precedent when they lied to world about Iraq having weapons of mass destruction and invaded, the same happened in Libya, Afghanistan, Syria, Na Russia turn , this life Na turn by turn, I love putin

Ok. Now tell us why Russia want to invade?
What's Russia's lie?
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by hammer567: 7:18am On Feb 24, 2022
Minjim:

Ok. Now tell us why Russia want to invade?
What's Russia's lie?

Security of Russia from America NATO future invasion.

Not to steal oil and gas like Britain and America.
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by Boss469(m): 7:19am On Feb 24, 2022
Penguin2:
Don’t we all miss Trump?

Trump weakened west. He's a puppet to Putin

Just as boris Johnson party have been bought by Russians oligarchs

1 Like

Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by gambojimeta: 7:22am On Feb 24, 2022
hammer567:

[s]Security of Russia from America NATO future invasion.[/s]

Not to steal oil and gas like Britain and America.

So is Putin going to invade Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania next since they are part of NATO
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by hammer567: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2022
gambojimeta:

So is Putin going to invade Latvia, Estonia, Lithuania next since they are part of NATO

U are an idiot, stop quoting me, please.
Re: Vassily Nebenzia: Russia Is Against The Junta That Is In Power In Kiyv by gambojimeta: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2022
Boss469:

Trump weakened west. He's a puppet to Putin

Just as boris Johnson party have been bought by Russians oligarchs
100%.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"Paul Kagame Did Not Withdraw From WEFA Because Of Xenophobia" Rwandan Official / Escaped Colombian Convict, Gets bosom Implants To Avoid Being Captured (photos) / Anonymous Declares 'Cyberwar' On Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.