Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,137 members, 7,829,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences (40543 Views)

One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) / China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by chukwuibuipob: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2022
angry Useless man talking fear.NATO,US,UK will intervene and bomb u Putin join

3 Likes

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by tirocino(m): 8:00am On Feb 24, 2022
This is what happens when you breach an agreement. Not supporting Russia but it's clear the crux of this invasion. US n UK make una come fight ... Cripple economy wey dy run on BTC.
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Johnrake69: 8:00am On Feb 24, 2022
NigeriaNawa:
NATO's response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAvr50f6gNc

Russia will be turned into dust

Hehehehehehehe... Joke. The country with the highest nuclear war head. You think Russia is Libya

3 Likes

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by hammer567: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2022
abobote:
Putin keep boasting of this his nuclear weapons, he should test it lets rest, even me here I'm tired

Is like u dont know Russians.

Give them an excuse and they will use it against America or Britain.

Russia fight strong nations or equals, even the one on their borders under the cover of NATO.

Russia is strong and God made them so.

They are Magog. King of the North and all Europe.
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by greatness77: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2022
Mrbenny001:
When it's come to Russia, US is ready to do anything...spend any amount of $$ to see them defeated...with US help in Afghanistan... Russia ran back home licking their wounds
And russia did d same in afghanistan and vietnam and usa ran back home licking their wounds hahaha do me i do u man no d vex

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by yinkeys(m): 8:02am On Feb 24, 2022
othermen:
The debacle in Afghanistan shows the west is not reliable. Their economy interest supersedes whatever alliance or friendship.
Accurate
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by nairaman66(m): 8:03am On Feb 24, 2022
kponkedenge:
A power hungry tyranny that has nothing to offer Russians other than trying to steal lands and expand his country.

No difference between Putin and Kim Jong Un.

Hitler..

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by MrQuadri: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2022
kponkedenge:
A power hungry tyranny that has nothing to offer Russians other than trying to steal lands and expand his country.

If you don't know anything, shutting up won't kill you.

What about the atrocities in the middle East when the west and isreal were invading people land.

6 Likes

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Benjax4all: 8:03am On Feb 24, 2022
hammer567:
smiley
but u know Magog and gog are enemy of God's pples.
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Reference(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2022
frankson1:

NATO! NATO!! Even if things escalate, how many NATO member states do you think will be willing to join in the fight

Ukraine is not a member of NATO so there are no obligations to fight for or with them.
But when a country invades another, particularly in Europe the consequences are elevated.

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by jrusky(m): 8:04am On Feb 24, 2022
Putin abeg too much talks. Warning this warning that why not strike first and let see if you can defeat entire Western countries that stood against your bully even your so called China has been very quiet and cold with you yet your arrogant and sadistic naturestilll controlling you.

Mr putin no other name to call it you are wrong in 21st century to invade any sovereign nation it's babaric, evil and uncalled for.

Stop warning strike first and let see if casualties will only be on Ukraine side alone. Nonsense!!!

As strong as Lenin, Stallin are they never invaded any nation they sticked to their USSR and live their lives but since that structure called USSR collapsed the narrative had changed. Move on Putin orelse the remaining Russia Federaton will be broken to piece as Bush promised Gorbachev then and it happened.

Good morning.

7 Likes

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by careersome: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2022
kponkedenge:

your name should be changed to ignorant yinka
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Pimine: 8:04am On Feb 24, 2022
OneTwoOne:
But Trump has supported the invasion already
Aswearugaaad

You see yourself? The same news we saw on the frontage yesterday but we both got different messages. Why? Because you failed to read beyond the headline.

It should be a crime to comment without reading so that people like you would be sent to jail. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Reference(m): 8:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Johnrake69:

Hehehehehehehe... Joke. The country with the highest nuclear war head. You think Russia is Libya

Most of those munitions are not serviceable.
Russia just does not have the resources to maintain them.

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by hammer567: 8:06am On Feb 24, 2022
Benjax4all:
but u know Magog and gog are enemy of God's pples.

No, they will be used by God against Israel.

Any nation that can destroy Israel has God blessing via strength.
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by yinkeys(m): 8:07am On Feb 24, 2022
I see some idiots bringing in religion into the Ukrainian situation
A lot of people here need to be mentally examined
What has your religious fanaticism go to do with all this. Some idiots writing Russia is guided by God etc
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by tsinzu: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2022
OneTwoOne:
But Trump has supported the invasion already
Trump didn't support the invasion, he said putin made a genius move to outwit biden and NATO in Ukraine. He never at any time said he is in support of the invasion.

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by jaxxy(m): 8:08am On Feb 24, 2022
othermen:
The debacle in Afghanistan shows the west is not reliable. Their economy interest supersedes whatever alliance or friendship.

Forget what u saw in Afghanistan.

Biden was right after all Putin had made up his mind to invade Ukraine and he will face the consequences. Once he crosses the red line there is no going back until he falls. And he will fall faster than he thinks.

I liked Putin until the day he chose to be a dictator. He will fall like one if he doesn’t retrace his steps fast.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by IJEYdiamond(f): 8:09am On Feb 24, 2022
Put it in is a big fool... So this is the person Trump had respect for short man devil.. .. He has come to his end... Rumours of wars and wars......

When Hilary Clinton was talking about this devil people thought this woman was saying nonsense.... Trump fall my hand sha!!

This guy will be written in history books as the most foolish idiot to ever have ruled Russia..

A peaceful country you go to inavade no be say they look for your trouble... just because they refused to kiss ur ass or bow to you when u are not God!!...

This is ur End!!..

7 Likes

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Babinski: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2022
omoredia:
Biden is a total failure. Trump would never have allowed this madness to go on

Trump was an ally of Putin and even praised the genius of Putin in moving troops to Ukraine recently. So what really are you saying?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2022/feb/23/trump-putin-genius-russia-ukraine-crisis
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by tsinzu: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2022
Reference:

Most of those munitions are not serviceable.
Russia just does not have the resources to maintain them.
Stop listening to western media propaganda, you have no idea the military capabilities of Russia. Putin is not a fool, he's been involved in international politics at the highest levels for decades.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by maestroferddi: 8:12am On Feb 24, 2022
Internationational Politics 101: Don't elect a weakling to preside over the strongest nation on earth.

Putin has nothing but contempt for US under Biden.

Not justifying Putin's madness but Biden is shaping up to be the weakest and therefore weakest president in US history.

Even Stalin never tried this kind of stunt...not he never wanted but when he considered the dude at the other side, he did restrain himself...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by joyandfaith: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2022
hammer567:

No, they will be used by God against Israel.

Any nation that can destroy Israel has God blessing via strength.

Today is Friday,go and bow down to your idol.

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by tsinzu: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Forget what u saw in Afghanistan.

Biden was right after all Putin had made up his mind to invade Ukraine and he will face the consequences. Once he crosses the red line there is no going back until he falls. And he will fall faster than he thinks.
Lol, you guys make me laugh, what consequences will russia face? Will NATO go to war against Russia or what? And please what is the red line that Putin has not crossed already? What can the EU or NATO do to russia? undecided
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 24, 2022
NigeriaNawa:
NATO's response

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GAvr50f6gNc

Russia will be turned into dust
You wish.
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Munzy14(m): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2022
YinkaOlusesi16:
Gradually! Gradually! The world is coming to an end.
Okoto yarns...fear fear... undecided

Na today we begin see war in the world?

If Igbos can rise 50years after a genocide, any country or clan will.

3 Likes

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by hammer567: 8:15am On Feb 24, 2022
joyandfaith:
[/i]
Today is Friday,go and bow down to your idol.

I stand with my conscience.

Russia is just.

As in justified to act now.

If i had just a little of wat Russia have, i will take the war to Uk.

I surprise them and shock them with zero regard for all our lives.
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by lebron7(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2022
matrix199:
God will interfere the same way he did back in David and Goliath's time. With Him on the side of egg, the egg will smash an aggressive coconut.

Na true say na time of war we dey remember and accept say God dey.
Lmfao
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by jaxxy(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2022
tsinzu:

Lol, you guys make me laugh, what consequences will russia face? Will NATO go to war against Russia or what? And please what is the red line that Putin has not crossed already?

100% war time I’m sure. If Putin is casually allowed to invade Ukraine u think he will stop there?? He will come for others so why postpone the judgement day? Face him now and bring him down. Let the world have peace.

A dictator must never be allowed to do what they want. It will be full scale war. Period.

Just let Putin try it. He will know there are Mad people in NATO.
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by maestroferddi: 8:19am On Feb 24, 2022
IJEYdiamond:
Put it in a big fool... So this is the person Trump had respect for short man devil.. .. He has come to his ends... Rumours of wars and wars......

When Hilary Clinton was talking about this devil people thought this woman was saying nonsense.... Trump fall my hand sha!!

This guy will be written in history book as the most foolish idiot to ever have ruled Russia..

A peaceful country you go to inavade no be say they look for your trouble... just because they refused to kiss ur ass or bow to you when u no be God!!...

This is ur End!!..
You are sounding so funny and naive...

Politics and geopolitics is about taking advantage of your opponents weaknesses...

Russia is trying to reassert herself as a superpower again.

It is not their concern that the other side lacks the balls and skill set to play their cards well.

Putin will be idolized in Russia if he achieves the objectives of this expedition.

2 Likes

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Pimine: 8:21am On Feb 24, 2022
OneTwoOne:
But Trump has supported the invasion already.

Modified, I retract this statement

I can't be sent to jail, you wicked o cheesy.

I just read the headline few minutes ago, not even on Nairaland.
But he was praised
Aswearugaaad

Lol. Make we nor dey trust headlines baba. Na how them dey take get clicks be that. They call it clickbait.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ / Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal / President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.