Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences (40533 Views)

One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / Chinese Military Warns US Is Playing With Fire & Pledges To Crush Taiwan(Pix) / China Warns US Against Sparking Cold War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by DarkJeddi(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
judedwriter:

If you don't believe God's Word, keep it to yourself.

Don't contaminate others with your unbelief.
Why should he keep his unbelief to himself?

Do you keep your beliefs to yourself?

#HYPOCRITE angry

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Malawian(m): 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2022
kponkedenge:

All the unrest in Crimea, Donbass, Donetsk and Luhansk region were all ochestrated by Putin, funding separatist to cause commotion and use that as a reason for fake "peace keeping" just to expand his country.

I don't know if you are aware, but these regions you just mentioned, the inhabitants/Indigenes are ethnic Russians. How did that stupid Zelinsky think he will subjugate ethnic Russians in Ukraine with the help of NATO, while the Big Bear - Mother Russia looks on helpless?

To my best of Knowledge, Russians have never been subjugated in their entire history, and if anyone will do that, it is not small small Zelinsky and his tiny Ukraine.

Ukraine is an artificial country just like Nigeria, with numerous ethnic groups in it, with one of the major ethnic groups being Russians.

After Putin declared independence for those Russians in Ukraine, stupid Zelinsky rather than de-escalate tensions, decided to declare martial law and call up reservist and began going on war footing? With Russia?

Putin just destroyed Ukraine's weapons warehouses in Kiev, all those weapons they sent to them to fight war is now ashes. Now stupid Zelinsky is telling Ukrainians to stay home and "and not panic" grin grin

Pride goes before a fall.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by suicidesheep: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2022
[quote author=DarkJeddi post=110506869]Why should he keep his unbelief to himself?

Do you keep your beliefs to yourself?

#HYPOCRITE angry[/quote
I just weak... they dont know how annoying it is listening to them
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by MrQuadri: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2022
Karnice600:

Are you a jihadist?
See stupid question?
We are talking about humanity you are asking ignorant question. so if I speak against Boko Haram killing people I am a jihadist?
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Great0ne1: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Ukraine troops should takeover the streets. Russia is playing a smart game.

The west should declare war on Russia. That’s what they want let them have it.
If you know how much France fears Russia, you would never make thus stupid statement

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by maasoap(m): 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
Abfinest007:
If u really want to proof your strength fight nato first if you can win nato you can win us by half

Lol. And what exactly is NATO? Kids' opinions everywhere!
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by maasoap(m): 2:24pm On Feb 24, 2022
kadas01:
Stubborn Putin has finally dug his grave!

My people say - "dog wey go loss NO dey hear the sound of whitsle"!

How sure are you about this statement of yours?
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by maasoap(m): 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Lancer47:
Damn Wished Trump was around when all these is happening.

Trump and Putin were cordial, nothing would have happened any differently
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by aribisala0(m): 2:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Lol in a nuclear war will Russia not suffer?? grin

Leave all this story. Nobody has monopoly over madness.

Ask someone to translate if you have comprehension challenges

Do not misattribute words to me I never said

Who is telling stories Russia is acting not talking

Original Talkee Na do

They have made their moves without anybody's permision anybody that does not like it can go and remove them
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
PUTIN YOU TOO ARE FLESH AND BLOOD,PUTIN YOU WILL DIE LIKE HITLER OF THIS WAR IF YOU GO BEYOND LAW AND ORDER.THE WHOLE WORLD IS AGAINST YOU PUTIN,LOSER.
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by NOETHNICITY(m): 2:46pm On Feb 24, 2022
othermen:
The debacle in Afghanistan shows the west is not reliable. Their economy interest supersedes whatever alliance or friendship.
So what were you expecting? Military mobilization against Russian attack?
If that's ur expectation then you must be joking

Ukrainian leadership aren't wise or intelligent
All this could have been avoided

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by jaxxy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 24, 2022
Great0ne1:

If you know how much France fears Russia, you would never make thus stupid statement

Noise making Russia?? Every dictator will fall. Period!!!
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by jaxxy(m): 2:56pm On Feb 24, 2022
aribisala0:

Ask someone to translate if you have comprehension challenges

Do not misattribute words to me I never said

Who is telling stories Russia is acting not talking

Original Talkee Na do

They have made their moves without anybody's permision anybody that does not like it can go and remove them

If Putin wants to be a dictator he should be ready for the fate of a dictator.
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by aribisala0(m): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2022
jaxxy:

If Putin wants to be a dictator he should be ready for the fate of a dictator.
What is a dictator? What does that mean?
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by jaxxy(m): 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2022
aribisala0:
What is a dictator? What does that mean?

Ask hitler and Stalin. They will explain in full details their fates.
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by aribisala0(m): 3:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
jaxxy:

Ask hitler and Stalin. They will explain in full details their fates.
You have nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by kponkedenge(m): 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2022
Malawian:

I don't know if you are aware, but these regions you just mentioned, the inhabitants/Indigenes are ethnic Russians. How did that stupid Zelinsky think he will subjugate ethnic Russians in Ukraine with the help of NATO, while the Big Bear - Mother Russia looks on helpless?

To my best of Knowledge, Russians have never been subjugated in their entire history, and if anyone will do that, it is not small small Zelinsky and his tiny Ukraine.

Ukraine is an artificial country just like Nigeria, with numerous ethnic groups in it, with one of the major ethnic groups being Russians.

After Putin declared independence for those Russians in Ukraine, stupid Zelinsky rather than de-escalate tensions, decided to declare martial law and call up reservist and began going on war footing? With Russia?

Putin just destroyed Ukraine's weapons warehouses in Kiev, all those weapons they sent to them to fight war is now ashes. Now stupid Zelinsky is telling Ukrainians to stay home and "and not panic" grin grin

Pride goes before a fall.

In 1994, the US, UK, Russia and Ukraine singed the Budapest memorandum, in which the three powers offered assurances that they would respect Ukraine's territorial integrity. Ukraine gave up it's nuclear weapons as part of this treaty.

So, trying to blame everything on Zelinsky and absorb Russia from any fault doesn't even make sense.
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Freeze007(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
Every fake government, fake institutions, occult group, organisations, gay communities and countries supporting incest and practising human trafficking and using poor girls as sex machines your days of reward has come..

Either you all BEND down on your knees and recognize the Leader ship of Leader Olumba Olumba Obu or face even worst happenings...

A stroke of the cane is sufficient for the wise

Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by LIONSABRE(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
I for like give this guy correct slap angry
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by francisobiabo(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2022
Na too much Hollywood don brainwash u.
Baba, fighting Russia when push comes to shove, is as good as fighting 50countries.
No deceive Buhari to send Naija troops o.
SeeThisLoser:

NATO will crush Russia back to the stone age.

NATO is the most deadly and the largest military alliance in History.
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Blackdisciple(m): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
What consequence You are just one and they are about 13powerful countries or more than that...

Ok I get you china will be behind you while iran will be happy to fight just because of USA meaning Israel will be watching your next move while hamaz will be happy together with Hezbollah ... I mean we are preparing for WW111 I don't mean Africa ooo
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by babajero(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
kponkedenge:
A power hungry tyrant that has nothing to offer Russians other than trying to steal lands and expand his country.

No difference between Putin and Kim Jong Un.

All the unrest in Crimea, Donbas, Donetsk and Luhansk region were all ochestrated by Putin, funding separatist to cause commotion and use that as a reason for fake "peace keeping" just to expand his country.

Russia is the largest country in the world in terms of landmass, but their GDP is smaller than Portugal, Italy and even California.

All their money is being used by Putin to fund nuclear arsenal rather than helping their masses and their economy.
History is about to repeat itself, just that his own may be worst than Adolf Hitler.
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Malawian(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2022
kponkedenge:

In 1994, the US, UK, Russia and Ukraine singed the Budapest memorandum, in which the three powers offered assurances that they would respect Ukraine's territorial integrity. Ukraine gave up it's nuclear weapons as part of this treaty.

So, trying to blame everything on Zelinsky and absorb Russia from any fault doesn't even make sense.
NATO also gave Russia guarantee that they will not expand beyond east Germany. That was even the agreement that made German reunification possible. NATO gas gone on to admit up to 16 countries into NATO thereafter and every singular one of those countries has been east of Germany into the very places NATO said they won't go into. The coupe the grace was Ukraine, right at the very borders of Russia.

Who Dem dey insult like that?
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Laurene: 11:32pm On Feb 24, 2022
matrix199:
God will interfere the same way he did back in David and Goliath's time. With Him on the side of egg, the egg will smash an aggressive coconut.

Na true say na time of war we dey remember and accept say God dey.
oh, will you dumb afrikans shut up please
Re: Putin Warns US, NATO Not To Interfere Or Face Consequences by Thazard(m): 7:33am On Feb 25, 2022

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How China Helped Remove Robert Mugabe, ‘Dozing Despot’ / Matt Hancock Resigns As Britain's Health Secretary Over Kissing Scandal / President Trump Develops Fever, Flown To Walter Reed Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.