Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,292 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces (1702 Views)

Ukraine Forces Destroy Russian Landing Ship Using Ballistic Missile Strike / Ukraine Claims To Have Shot Down 5 Russian Planes and One Helicopter / Iran Mistakenly Shot Down Ukraine Jet - US Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by wwwihy: 11:42am On Feb 24, 2022
The 6th shot down.
Slava Ukrayini! Heroyam Slava!

https://mobile.twitter.com/KyivPost/status/1496792995978489856

1 Like

Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by Xscape1993(m): 11:43am On Feb 24, 2022
Nowhere is safe in the world.

1 Like

Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by bigpriik: 11:47am On Feb 24, 2022
Propaganda at it's best I just dey pity Ukraine Russia doesn't need war planes to destroy Kiev,how many kilometres is their borders all it's need is just some missiles.

2 Likes

Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Is Russia force that weak? shocked
These are the people that want to face USA and NATO.. hahaha.. destruction overload.. grin
You are the aggressor.. Ukraine is the defender..you want to beat them at it? undecided

If Russia doesn’t use nuclear weapons and the war is fought on Ukrainian soil, then Ukraine will most likely defeat Russia. I mean, Russia had been defeated several times in the past 80 years by much smaller and weaker opponents. In fact, as a part of Soviet Union, which was way stronger than modern-day Russia is by itself, it was defeated by a tiny Finland and a backward Afghanistan..
It's armed forces may be able to decimate Ukrainian army and roll right through its eastern half, but at staggering human cost..
Well let's see how it goes for Russia.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by Cubalabloo(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2022
I stand with Ukraine. Putting always acting dictatorial like his stupid Nigerian friend.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by dangermouse(m): 11:48am On Feb 24, 2022
Good will always triumph over evil and wickedness.
Stand united and in freedom and destroy these occupying enemies.
Victory you shall have.

1 Like

Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2022
bigpriik:
Propaganda at it's best I just dey pity Ukraine Russia doesn't need war planes to destroy Kiev,how many kilometres is their borders all it's need is just some missiles.
Boy stop crying..they are dealing with your Putin..he is in a loose loose situation..
He backs out he's a coward..he continues he's still a coward who can't do nana.. grin

2 Likes

Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by Vasically: 11:49am On Feb 24, 2022
Hmmm ok
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by bigpriik: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Boy stop crying..they are dealing with your Putin..he is in a loose loose situation..
He backs out he's a coward..he continues he's still a coward who can't do nana.. grin

So you believe Ukraine can defeat Russia? Ok we shall see,no be who first shout down plane dey win war.
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by Sleyk: 11:51am On Feb 24, 2022
I don't pity Russia same as I won't pity Nigeria.
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by Sleyk: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2022
bigpriik:

So you believe Ukraine can defeat Russia? Ok we shall see,no be who first shout down plane dey win war.

And no be who first send plane dey win.
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by JohnBullMySon: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2022
bigpriik:
Never you underrate stinger missiles. They're doing the lord's work on Russian pilots.
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by duro4chang(m): 11:53am On Feb 24, 2022
bigpriik:
What will be your gain if Russian destroys ukraine?

4 Likes

Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by Ojiofor: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2022
Fake news!
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by SarkinYarki: 11:54am On Feb 24, 2022
War propaganda
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by FERNANDEZISBACK: 11:57am On Feb 24, 2022
bigpriik:

Let Russia keep deceiving themselves..as far as I am concerned.. Russia can never invade and take over Ukraine..
The Putin dream will never come to pass..

3 Likes

Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by Solofresh2: 12:14pm On Feb 24, 2022
Okay
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by hungryboy(m): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Let Russia keep deceiving themselves..as far as I am concerned.. Russia can never invade and take over Ukraine..
Invade and take over Ukraine?

Russia will Invade and takeover Ukraine if it wanted to
Same Ukraine that Russia took over Crimea and Parts of Luhansk and Donestk from in weeks?

the speech the Putin before today's actions was that he wants to demilitarize Ukraine not take it over

As a follower of this conflict , I bet this is more of a show of force than a real invasion and won't last upto a month

Continue with pushing your fake Propaganda Sha, no go read credible websites for news of what is happening on the frontlines

Ukraine is winning on Twitter Sha
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by Nobody: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2022
They are already crying when the war is still 10hrs young...where is that Fernandezisback.

Russian forces are now in Kyiv

Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2022
Cptflint:
They are already crying when the war is still 10hrs young...where is that Fernandezisback.

Russian forces are now in Kyiv
They haven't taken over yet.. smiley
Tag me if they've...
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Russians forces are now in Kyiv. Its still 10hrs ..no reinforcement yet..no themobaturic bombings yet. And others.
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by Nobody: 2:07pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They haven't taken over yet.. smiley
Tag me if they've...
Ukrainian government is already burning files and the president is about to run away.
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:08pm On Feb 24, 2022
Cptflint:

Ukrainian government is already burning files and the president is about to run away.
They won't..pls tag me if he does..
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by Nobody: 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

They won't..pls tag me if he does..
I will be giving you updates until u see zelenskys in chain's

Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:13pm On Feb 24, 2022
Cptflint:

Thanks I really appreciate.. cheesy
Pls do..
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by chronique(m): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Thanks I really appreciate.. cheesy
Pls do..

Russian forces are already in Kiev. It's happening so fast.
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by FERNANDEZISBACK: 2:23pm On Feb 24, 2022
chronique:

Russian forces are already in Kiev. It's happening so fast.
I want to see it happen not the regular it's happening..
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by joyandfaith: 2:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
bigpriik:

Did US beat Vietnam?
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by Donaluta(m): 6:28pm On Feb 24, 2022
Cptflint:

Fake news merchant ... You dey carry people comment dey come worry us her3... Something you no Sabi .. close mouth and watch .. big mouth with empty brain

1 Like

Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by Digmygold: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2022
Donaluta:

Fake news merchant ... You dey carry people comment dey come worry us her3... Something you no Sabi .. close mouth and watch .. big mouth with empty brain

Lalasticlala Rule2
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by Valkrie: 11:41pm On Feb 24, 2022
bigpriik:

Oga...Afghanistan defeated them and they ran away with casualties beyond measures...what make you think Ukraine can't replicate...?
Re: 6th And 7th Russia War Planes Shot Down By Ukraine Forces by seunny4lif(m): 11:45pm On Feb 24, 2022
Fake news
That picture
Confirmed before posting fake news here

(1) (Reply)

Breaking - Israel Military Say War Planes Now Airborne In Readiness For Iran / Venezuela Expels U.s. Ambassador / Michelle Obama Seriously Discussing A Divorce From Hubby Barack Obama - The Nati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.