Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,339 members, 7,864,614 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:44 PM

The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS (5083 Views)

Dauda Lawal: Is This The Most Handsome Governor In Nigeria 2023? (see Photos) / Beautiful Areas In Awka You haven't Seen (photos And Video ) / Never-before-seen Photos Of Barack Obama 'doing Push-ups Backstage, Washing Pots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 7:36am On Feb 25, 2022
minasi4841:

Ijelespeaks is an Ikwere man not Igbo.
Emergingnation3 has exposed him
That Nwa Nkita is Ikwere,not Igbo..

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:48am On Feb 25, 2022
Benwallt:
C fingers.
It's not hard to know the guy has suffered in his life. Manual labor don killam. This NL work he's doing is why he's still breathing a little.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:49am On Feb 25, 2022
tamdun:
Enjoy yaself man
Enjoyment because some Yahoo boys bought him a drink? grin
Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 7:55am On Feb 25, 2022
Ojiofor:

Congratulations to you and Ijele for this awesome achievement.The military should go all out and destroy all the useless terrorist camps in Igboland.
In your myopic mind Abi..
Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by Nyanmiridunce: 7:56am On Feb 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
That Nwa Nkita is Ikwere,not Igbo..
Bring proofs or you just want us to believe you because you said so? Prove it that he's not an ibo man.
Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 8:04am On Feb 25, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Bring proofs or you just want us to believe you because you said so? Prove it that he's not an ibo man.
I have every proof at my disposal, but won't review that to unity beggars, accept my fellow comrade..

2 Likes

Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by Sergio101(m): 8:05am On Feb 25, 2022
[quote author=OyigboUpdate post=110521901]Enjoyment as peace is gradually returning to Igbo land. [/q0uote].

Lol.
Enjoyment as money is gradually coming. wink

Well una look good
Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by Nyanmiridunce: 8:06am On Feb 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
I have every at my disposal, but won't review that to unity beggars, accept my fellow comrade..
Then keep ranting if you can't prove the man isn't an ibo man.

Boy, I told you to make sense of this your pay-per-insult gig.

Use other phrases, be creative in your life.

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by Emergingnation3(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2022
Nyanmiridunce:
Then keep ranting if you can't prove the man isn't an ibo man.

Boy, I told you to make sense of this your pay-per-insult gig.

Use other phrases, be creative in your life.
Why did you remove female gender identity from your moniker?..
Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by Equal2DeTask(m): 8:11am On Feb 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Shut the hell up !! OyigboUpdate isn't Igbo, but Ikwere tribe..

And also a Saboteur.
Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by Benwallt(m): 8:35am On Feb 25, 2022
BeardedmeatR:
It's not hard to know the guy has suffered in his life. Manual labor don killam. This NL work he's doing is why he's still breathing a little.
You have hit the on the head ro the bottom. Those fingers have suffered in this life

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by Golan007: 8:41am On Feb 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
Shut the hell up !! OyigboUpdate isn't Igbo, but Ikwere tribe..

Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2022
Emergingnation3:
In your myopic mind Abi..

Another terror sympathizer.

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by Christipsy(m): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2022
All I see there is bunch of hungry fools
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by Donaluta(m): 10:33am On Feb 25, 2022
OyigboUpdate:

U will care when u see him in court
Haka imega bu kini... Ibula badun... If e sure for you... Go ihiala go should death to all ipob

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:52pm On Feb 27, 2022
Golan007:

Low how?

He has been on this mission for years now and you lot always skedaddle whenever he shows up.

Biafran Cowards Association.
You are drunk.
To you, anyone that has a different opinion from you is IPOB.
Just go home; you are drunk.

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by OBALOLA55(m): 10:00pm On Feb 27, 2022
Ojiofor:

grin Make you go back to the North and join Bokoharam cos that is where people like you belongs not in Igboland.
An Igboman can't be a terrorist or terror sympathizer..
THIS MAI GIDA SEF sad

1 Like

Re: The Most Handsome Igbo Man You Have Ever Seen - PHOTOS by Ojiofor: 9:56am On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
OBALOLA55:
THIS MAI GIDA SEF sad
[/s]

What are you doing here?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ribadu Wanted For "Treason"! / El Rufai Struck By Mysterious Illness? / Yorubas Declares Oduduwa Republic, Blames North For Nigerias Problem (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.