Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,618 members, 7,847,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

I Exchanged Your Destines For Powers - Pastor Confesses During Church Service - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Exchanged Your Destines For Powers - Pastor Confesses During Church Service (308 Views)

Man Slaps His Bride During Church Wedding (Photos, Video) / RCCG Member Proposes To His Girlfriend During Church Service / Man Kneels Down To Propose To His Fiancée During Church Service - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Exchanged Your Destines For Powers - Pastor Confesses During Church Service by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 25, 2022
A Kenyan pastor has gone mad after confessing to his church members that he exchanged their destinies for supernatural powers.

The pastor during a church service confessed to his members that before he could command evil spirits and even have a spiritual eye to see the spiritual world, he was asked to make a sacrifice and so he used the destines of his members.

He said that as a result of what he has done, no member in the church will be rich regardless of their background.

However, he said he cannot keep the secret anymore because he feels the church members deserve better and would want them to have their freedom and benefit from their hard work.

After making this serious confession, he instantly went mad and his junior pastors rushed him off the pulpit.

Some of the members immediately left to their various homes while some stayed behind to watch the drama unfold.

https://www.browngh.com/pastor-confesses-church-mad/
Re: I Exchanged Your Destines For Powers - Pastor Confesses During Church Service by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
Nothing like that nonsense spiritual power nonsense..
He's just being clueless as usual..
Re: I Exchanged Your Destines For Powers - Pastor Confesses During Church Service by KiNg0G: 1:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
betterstyle

(1) (Reply)

Best Bluetooth Speaker For Blues / Caucasian Man Surprises Girl With $1500 After She Agreed To With Him / Please Read This From A Troubled Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.