Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,483 members, 7,843,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Lover,sponsor,model Management And Benefactor Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lover,sponsor,model Management And Benefactor Needed (119 Views)

Ukrainian Refugee Who ‘snatched’ Benefactor’s Husband Now Partially Blind (pics / Sponsor,management,benefactor Needed / Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lover,sponsor,model Management And Benefactor Needed by Joxxie(m): 1:48pm On Feb 25, 2022
Literally,i will be 23 by may 8 and its obvious since last year my serious girlfriend cheat on me with a high school friend...fortunately i got to know i was angry i have to jilt coz on a norms i dont like sharing my bae or my woman with another man......not quite long i recoverd from the heartbreak i need a serious girlfriend with zero level of flirting and undersrandable...if interested DM to 08025283472
i just finished my OND programmme...i develop strong love for big brother since last two year...due to lack of funds.i was unable to procees with my aims and target...fast approach to the BBN 2022..i will need a sponsor, a management company and a benefactor...biko,your assistance will be highly appreciated..Thanks
IG:king_joxxie
twitter@joxxie7
whatsapp 08025283472

(1) (Reply)

Become A Supplier Of Raw Materials Of Production / Safgfgsesgfddfhdh / But Why...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.