Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,116 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... (2001 Views)

What's The Coded Name You Use To Refer To A Prostitute? / Let's earn cash together refer me and I pay you / Why Do People Refer To Sex As Just Mere "10mins Enjoyment"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by Kollins11: 11:07pm On Feb 25, 2022
Life in Nigeria is so hard. I don't mind being a mercenaries to fight for Ukraine or Russia in exchange for permanent citizenship of the country. BTW.

If you have a female friend, relative, sister or daughter who is ripe for marriage but due to her disabilites she haven't seen any suitor. Please I'm interested.

Disabilities like: Imbeciile, mental illness, cripple, mumu, handicap, blind, deaf, dumb, leprosy, and even late night evening newspapers I will marry her

Please I'm ready to marry her but on one condition. You will be paying me allowance of 1M monthly.

Here is my WhatsApp 09052544173. We can discuss better, the Price is also negotiable. I'm really serious.

Lalasticlala
mynd44
seun
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by writetopoker: 11:14pm On Feb 25, 2022
OK, then we have a deal

I have one here very rich, but she is mad, deaf, dumb, mentally sick & possessed by demonic marine forces.

Are you still interested,let me give you her number

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by yuping(m): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2022
lipsrsealed eleyi ti ro ra epin

1 Like

Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by yuping(m): 11:30pm On Feb 25, 2022
writetopoker:
OK, then we have a deal

I have one here very rich, but she is mad, deaf, dumb, mentally sick & possessed by demonic marine forces.

Haaa for just one million, you want kill one million.
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by yuping(m): 11:32pm On Feb 25, 2022
undecided you no add HIV +
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by Kollins11: 11:38pm On Feb 25, 2022
writetopoker:
OK, then we have a deal

Oga I go marry. If she like make she be the Head of witches, ogbanje, and evil principalities. I don't care. I will marry her.

Even if she be Queen of kingdom of darkness, I go marry her. Please how do I get your contact
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by chatinent: 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
Mumu is a type of fruit.
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by VOsimhen144(m): 11:40pm On Feb 25, 2022
Kollins11:
Oga I go marry. If she like make she be the Head of witches, ogbanje, and evil principalities. I don't care. I will marry her.

Even if she be Queen of kingdom of darkness, I go marry her. Please how do I get your contact
Omo! This your matter strong oo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by MrbasHH: 11:43pm On Feb 25, 2022
See your life brother man; you don already loose hope at this your young age, please double your hustle, pray to the most high God, make your mama carry you go river go wash your big for nothing head. Besides wetin do your hand self. You no fit work? Why you come Mumu like this?

You wanna marry disable because say you broke.

Wahala dey oooo

No be your mate dey do carpenter or bricklayer ? You fine or better reach them? I pity your future brother man and if care is not takn with this your orientation you might end up becoming a mortuary guard at old age.

Osiwin eniyan no go look for Job. I dey ontop my own like this.
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by Deborah98(f): 12:01am On Feb 26, 2022
Depression is real guys. The destructive stage is when you've finally lost control of yourself, speech, thoughts and emotions. I don't know what you are into or have been rather that prompted this thoughts and now wants to play out in reality be but assured that your worst isn't even a worst to people who truly should see it as that. If you can pray please pray,seek help and counsel, consult people and believe in yourself. I pray you find peace and relief in whatever distress you've found yourself in. Amen.
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by Exkandayee(m): 12:09am On Feb 26, 2022
chatinent:
Mumu is a type of fruit.
Sweet like slowpoke
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by Exkandayee(m): 12:11am On Feb 26, 2022
Deborah98:
Depression is real guys. The destructive stage is when you've finally lost control of yourself, speech, thoughts and emotions. I don't know what you are into or have been rather that prompted this thoughts and now wants to play out in reality be but assured that your worst isn't even a worst to people who truly should see it as that. If you can pray please pray,seek help and counsel, consult people and believe in yourself. I pray you find peace and relief in whatever distress you've found yourself in. Amen.
Always talking shit,go and sleep, ashawo Kobo kobo
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by Deborah98(f): 12:13am On Feb 26, 2022
Exkandayee:

onye Ara... ekwensu. Anu mpama. Onye oshi onye ama. Rubbish.
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by Deborah98(f): 12:14am On Feb 26, 2022
Exkandayee:

all you know is to seek for attention. Drop your comments lemme see slowpoke. Fool!!!
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by Exkandayee(m): 12:18am On Feb 26, 2022
Deborah98:
all you know is to seek for attention. Drop your comments lemme see slowpoke. Fool!!!
I'll still not give you a chance to be my girl,no offiense
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by Kollins11: 12:36am On Feb 26, 2022
Exkandayee:

I'll still not give you a chance to be my girl,no offiense

Deborah98:
HELLO. both of you should not derail my thread.

If una wan fvck una self, make una hook-up go find room. I use amadioha and sango take beg una. Abeg!

I dey find any disability person to marry and I'm serious. Please don't derail this thread. Ijiots!

2 Likes

Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by BeautifulSolace(f): 3:38am On Feb 26, 2022
Deborah98:
onye Ara... ekwensu. Anu mpama. Onye oshi onye ama. Rubbish.

Easy Deborah,

I don't know why Deborahs too Dy vex cheesy
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by Exkandayee(m): 7:19am On Feb 26, 2022
Kollins11:

HELLO. both of you should not derail my thread.

If una wan fvck una self, make una hook-up go find room. I use amadioha and sango take beg una. Abeg!

I dey find any disability person to marry and I'm serious. Please don't derail this thread. Ijiots!
Na ogun go just kill your papa,SIMP niqqa,real men don't bring issues on public forum,we handle them like real men,iddiot op,no offiense
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by Kollins11: 8:09am On Feb 26, 2022
Exkandayee:

Na ogun go just kill your papa,SIMP niqqa,real men don't bring issues on public forum,we handle them like real men,iddiot op,no offiense
Castrated mumu. People dey call their self real men, imbeke like you dey talk.

You dey call me simp and you dey follow woman exchange word. Trailer kill you there!!

May amadioha strike your papa left nyash and your mama clitoris.

Sango kee you there.
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by Exkandayee(m): 9:55am On Feb 26, 2022
Kollins11:
Castrated mumu. People dey call their self real men, imbeke like you dey talk.

You dey call me simp and you dey follow woman exchange word. Trailer kill you there!!

May amadioha strike your papa left nyash and your mama clitoris.

Sango kee you there.
See broke slowpoke like you, want to marry an imbe because of 1 milli,na because of your low standards people go just view your stupid thread deh no go comment mugu,I no go reply you again make your thread no enter 2 page,e go remain for 1 Page till you get prostate cancer
Make I tell you, I'm not exchanging words with her,na cruise I deh,,na you imbe I deh exchange with,
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by Eben91: 11:02am On Feb 26, 2022
Abi no be this kollins say him mumsi catch am where he de masturbate. Na now you wan marry?
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2022
Idle mind...
Re: Please Refer Me To Someone Who Has This.... by Deborah98(f): 7:02pm On Feb 26, 2022
BeautifulSolace:

Easy Deborah,

I don't know why Deborahs too Dy vex cheesy
We are war oooo grin....sis I'm very peaceful forget this gragra na dem guys wey no do hear word I wan teach lesson.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Get Out Of This Loan Issue! / When A Girl Ask You For Money, U Didn't Give Her / I Find It Hard To Ejaculate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.