Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,506 members, 7,854,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:50 AM

Biafra: The Zombies In The Biafra Struggle - By Elochukwu Ohaji - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: The Zombies In The Biafra Struggle - By Elochukwu Ohaji (205 Views)

Explosion At Abaezi Ohaji-Egbema Illegal Bunkering Site In Imo Kills 100 People / Uche Mefor: IPOB Propagandist Has Totally Ridiculed Biafra Struggle / Nnamdi Kanu: 'Like Jesus, I Am Tempted To Back Out Of Biafra Struggle' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Biafra: The Zombies In The Biafra Struggle - By Elochukwu Ohaji by izumanone(m): 10:23am On Feb 27, 2022
The recent happenings have exposed how dumb some people seeking for the restoration of the sovereign state of Biafra are. I continue to wonder what type of state these people would have given birth to had it been what is happening today didn't happen. The best thing that happened to the quest for the restoration of Biafra will soon be told as the second kidnapping of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Click below to read more....

https://www.panafrinews.com/2022/02/biafra-zombies-in-biafra-struggle-by.html

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu -i’m Still A Youth / The Black Women History / Obaseki Disbands Vigilante Group For Aiding Illegal Logging In Edo Community

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.