Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? (55323 Views)

How Is Student Live In Malta? / Any Info About Student Life In Ukraine? / Working Legally In Austria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Mztonya: 7:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
What is the new info please and how did you gi about your pry school certificate
Emmanuelosa:

Certainly, yes,...but I think it's a little outdated, because some Infos have been changed, but notwithstanding, it can still serve as a guide. The only thing you need to note is that, I'll always have to ask the relevant authorities how you'll go about it before moving to the next step...
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by ChibuGP: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
Emmanuelosa:

Certainly, yes,...but I think it's a little outdated, because some Infos have been changed, but notwithstanding, it can still serve as a guide. The only thing you need to note is that, I'll always have to ask the relevant authorities how you'll go about it before moving to the next step...
... please Emmanuelosa can we talk privately.. this is my number 08060014751
Email:chibuejim99@gmail.com. please I just want to confirm some things from you
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Thegamingorca(m): 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2019
This pathway sure die
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Emmanuelosa(m): 8:22am On Sep 27, 2019
Mztonya:
What is the new info please and how did you gi about your pry school certificate
Most of the updated procedures are on their website, and I went back to my primary school to get my certificate ..
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Htop: 2:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
hello, i wish to study in austria for my bachelor degree .....what's the procurement? how much do i need for travelling and school fees...i wish to be studying and be working at the same time .....i need someone to enlighten me more
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Htop: 2:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
i wish to study at austria for my graduate degree , how much do i need for this? i want to be studying and working at the same time? do i need to sit down for ielts or gre to study at austria for my first degree
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by KendrickAyomide: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2019
Emmanuelosa:
Hello,
I've actually started my processing, the school has given me a reply and I have booked an appointment at the embassy, but am having issues with my pri school certificate, I actually went to like 3 schools, so how will I show proof that I attended all that school.
Thanks
bro abeg I wan ask you something
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Emmanuelosa(m): 5:29pm On Oct 21, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
bro abeg I wan ask you something
Okay, you can ask me anything.
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by KendrickAyomide: 6:18pm On Oct 21, 2019
Emmanuelosa:

Okay, you can ask me anything.
first, the university entrance qualification requirements you need for admission how did you go about it? The one we need from a university in Nigeria.
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Emmanuelosa(m): 7:36pm On Oct 21, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
first, the university entrance qualification requirements you need for admission how did you go about it? The one we need from a university in Nigeria.
Austria does not require entrance qualifications from a university,..you can also apply for a pre university course
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by KendrickAyomide: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2019
Emmanuelosa:

Austria does not require entrance qualifications from a university,..you can also apply for a pre university course
Please let me call you on phone for faster communication please
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:31pm On Oct 21, 2019
kennybuda:
its nice in austria, but make sure say u no join nigerian street boys for advice i know alot of student that left school for street runs ooo cheers

Nice advice
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Emmanuelosa(m): 11:42am On Oct 22, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
Please let me call you on phone for faster communication please
You can call..
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by KendrickAyomide: 3:59pm On Oct 22, 2019
Emmanuelosa:

You can call..
please post and delete ya number
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Emmanuelosa(m): 9:59am On Oct 23, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
please post and delete ya number
You can just send me an email,..
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Emmanuelosa(m): 3:17pm On Oct 23, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
I've actually gone back to the schools website, and I discovered that there've added it to the requirements, so you'll have to provide an A level certificate or equivalent.
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by KendrickAyomide: 5:33pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emmanuelosa:

I've actually gone back to the schools website, and I discovered that there've added it to the requirements, so you'll have to provide an A level certificate or equivalent.
yeah, that's what I'm saying. Why are you not in Austria? What difficulties did you experience in the entire process.
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Emmanuelosa(m): 7:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
yeah, that's what I'm saying. Why are you not in Austria? What difficulties did you experience in the entire process.
I actually applied for this years entry, but due to the delay from the lawyer during verification, I missed the deadline, so the school, just told me to send them an email, so I'll be placed in next years semester entry..
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Albertone(m): 9:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emmanuelosa:

I actually applied for this years entry, but due to the delay from the lawyer during verification, I missed the deadline, so the school, just told me to send them an email, so I'll be placed in next years semester entry..
How about language barrier?
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Emmanuelosa(m): 9:59am On Oct 24, 2019
Albertone:
How about language barrier?
It's in English... but, theres a compulsory german language class..
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by ChibuGP: 11:22pm On Oct 24, 2019
[quote author=123hi post=60080161]Very easy When you get your documents legalized at the embassy .. all you need to do is to go to the school website download the form and fill it up Get there address and mail it to them through DHL when it get there you can call the admission office yourself to confirm if they receive your document .. after that they will work on it and get back to you .. if your document are good no error no fake document they will approve your application and give you admission....

Hello bro, I'm applying to JKU. I would like to ask you some questions about how JKU is like.. thanks. This is my Number Please we can chat on WhatsApp: 08060014751
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Ediku126: 6:30am On Oct 25, 2019
123hi:
Please I need help on how to get accommodation in Linz I just get admission to jku Linz ..

Please sir I have some questions.

Please reply my emails sir
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Albertone(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2019
Emmanuelosa:

It's in English... but, theres a compulsory german language class..
Alright but do the nationals speak English?
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by leechicomsoln(m): 11:49pm On Oct 27, 2019
Any one who needs documents sent to any part of the world through DHL should contact me. Its take 3 - 5 working days your documents will arrive safely

1 Like

Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Emmanuelosa(m): 9:33am On Oct 28, 2019
Albertone:
Alright but do the nationals speak English?
No, German..
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by BikeMan: 5:35pm On Oct 28, 2019
Emmanuelosa:

No, German..
SENT YOU A MAIL BRO!!
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Emmanuelosa(m): 7:03pm On Oct 28, 2019
BikeMan:
SENT YOU A MAIL BRO!!
I've seen it, and Replied it..
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by BikeMan: 12:40am On Oct 29, 2019
Emmanuelosa:

I've seen it, and Replied it..
Seen. Thanks
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Albertone(m): 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2019
Emmanuelosa:

No, German..
Okay that means in order for me to survive there,I must know german.
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Emmanuelosa(m): 9:10am On Oct 30, 2019
Albertone:
Okay that means in order for me to survive there,I must know german.

Yes oo, you must learn German, you can use English in some cases, but almost everyone can testify that it's more polite and better to speak the language of the country your in... cool grin
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by izobemheuwaize: 6:00pm On Nov 18, 2019
op please can HND graduate apply to masters or pgd ?
Re: How Convenient Is Student Life In Austria? by Emmanuelosa(m): 6:28pm On Nov 18, 2019
izobemheuwaize:
op please can HND graduate apply to masters or pgd ?
Bro, you should look for a school first,..then email the school and ask if your qualifications can apply for masters in their school.... Most schools usually reply immediately, while some take a day or two..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Yankari Games Reserves In Bauchi In Pictures / Man Who Escaped Fuel Tanker Explosion Kneels Down To Thank God - Photos / Aerial Footage Showing The Crash Site Of Ethiopian Airlines (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.