Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,465 members, 7,826,769 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold (3576 Views)

€30 Million Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In Prison / Wife Can't Tell Who Impregnated Her Between Her Husband & Her Father-In-Law / Mother Who Had Accident, Broken Leg, Breastfeeding Her Baby At The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold by blogger4: 7:09pm On Feb 27, 2022
The painting of a young woman breastfeeding an old man in a prison cell was sold for Euros 30 million. The painting may look perverse but the story behind is heart-touching & inspiring.

The poor man was sentenced to “death by starvation” for thieving a loaf of bread during the reign of Louis XIV in France. The woman was his only daughter and the only visitor to his cell. She was allowed to visit him daily but was searched thoroughly such that no food was taken in.

Also Read: UK NMC fires Nigerian Nurse for shouting ‘Jesus’ while Baby she was caring for had heart attack

When after 4 months the man still lived on with no weight loss, the authorities were perplexed and started spying on her and to their utter astonishment found her to breastfeed her father to the fullest sharing her baby’s milk.

A case was initially filed against her but realizing the love & compassion of a daughter towards her father softened the judge’s heart and eventually, they decided to pardon the father and release him free.

PHOTOS: https://www.detouchingstory.com/2022/02/27/the-painting-of-a-young-woman-bastfding-her-father-in-a-prison-cell-was-sold-for-e30-million-photos/

1 Like

Re: The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold by FaceTanke: 7:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
Na pervert go buy that kain tin....

2 Likes

Re: The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold by adontcare(f): 8:15pm On Feb 27, 2022
Wow
Re: The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold by Incredible128: 9:55pm On Feb 27, 2022
FaceTanke:
Na pervert go buy that kain tin....
grin grin grin I laughed out loud when I saw this

2 Likes

Re: The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold by freshkpomo(m): 3:40am On Feb 28, 2022
The story touch my heart.. reminds me if an old man in prison who was crying the day his daughter who he left as a baby came to announce to him that she is wedding. There was another too who went to jail for killing someone who beat up his younger sister, him sister come dey use him brother as example to teach her children anger control. Prison life nor be him Sha, you fit run mad if you nor strong.
Re: The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold by Oyiboman69: 6:29am On Feb 28, 2022
Ok
Re: The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold by padi94(m): 7:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Wow
Re: The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold by Breastfeed: 4:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
blogger4:
The painting of a young woman breastfeeding an old man in a prison cell was sold for Euros 30 million. The painting may look perverse but the story behind is heart-touching & inspiring.

The poor man was sentenced to “death by starvation” for thieving a loaf of bread during the reign of Louis XIV in France. The woman was his only daughter and the only visitor to his cell. She was allowed to visit him daily but was searched thoroughly such that no food was taken in.

Also Read: UK NMC fires Nigerian Nurse for shouting ‘Jesus’ while Baby she was caring for had heart attack

When after 4 months the man still lived on with no weight loss, the authorities were perplexed and started spying on her and to their utter astonishment found her to breastfeed her father to the fullest sharing her baby’s milk.

A case was initially filed against her but realizing the love & compassion of a daughter towards her father softened the judge’s heart and eventually, they decided to pardon the father and release him free.

PHOTOS: https://www.detouchingstory.com/2022/02/27/the-painting-of-a-young-woman-bastfding-her-father-in-a-prison-cell-was-sold-for-e30-million-photos/
wow, what a story.
Re: The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold by luckygeee: 4:36pm On Feb 28, 2022
Here is the Painting

Re: The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold by Mariangeles(f): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
There are some things one should rather die, than do and live with the thought.
In this case, death is more honorable.

1 Like

Re: The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold by Eben91: 6:26pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is why I love to suck breast
Re: The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold by Mariangeles(f): 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Eben91:
This is why I love to suck breast

So, the story no even do you one kind? Na wah! undecided

1 Like

Re: The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold by ahnie: 7:42am On Mar 01, 2022
Na wa Sha....so paale no see water drink,na to suck the daughter breast

Pukes!

1 Like

Re: The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold by whippersnapper(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23
Blood is thicker than water
Re: The Painting Of A Young Woman Breastfeeding Her Father In A Prison Cell Was Sold by We4all: 4:38pm On Jan 23
Fiction.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Fool For Love..my Girlfriend Broke Up With Me / Inter-racial Marriage: Nigerian Men Vs Nigerian Women / Can A Wife Sue Her Husband For Rape?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.