Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,980 members, 7,852,305 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today (1178 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / In A Relationship With A Single Mom; Please Advise / Single Mom Advertises Herself For A Husband On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today by Ade3000yrs(m): 11:57pm On Feb 27, 2022
The surge of single mom soaring unabated in the society today

Hmmm! The rate at which we have lots of single mom out there today ehhhnnn? Believe me it is so scary like a case begging for declaration of state of emergency and thats why I wonder if single ladies did not notice the beast in men before they ever get pregnant for them. Women need to put their brains on factory reset and come to the realization that we men, I mean all men are the same just as every man should know that all women are the same wether big or small, Yellow or Blue.

In my course of enquiry, I discovered that out of 10 matured ladies and women above 18yrs you get to meet online everyday, 7 out of 10 are single mom. 2 are married, 1 is single still at the low rong of the ladder. And if u check those who believes in marriage amongst them, just 2 that are enduring or enjoying their marriages; The rest 8 are still unsure and afraid to get in or get back in. Shockingly, some single mom are even with 3 to 5 kids. For the few numbers of single ladies out there. Most dont even have a clue or an idea of what marriage is about at all as most still consider it as a fun packed Hollywood scripted movies or romantic TV drama series giving themselves false hope that blinds them to the naked reality of marriages

On the other hand, most of the men are sure the cause of this in a lot of ways and yet the Society still blame and stigmatizes women for not staying and dying in a bad, violent and toxic marriages. Because it is a fact that some women can do dumb and funny things all for love and would take some shit until they can no longer swallow the bitter pill of men's excesses. Some women even come out of these toxic relationship and marriages completely spirit drained, exhausted, emotionally shattered and traumatized making them difficult to consider giving another man a soft landing for candidacy of love. Some also end up going on warfare activation mode with any other men that comes their way trying play offensive and defensive out of the inferriority complex they are subjected to by their past encounter with their ex thereby trying so hard to prove a point or to gain society acceptance.

Marriage is all about patience & tolerance. Marriage is all about taking shit and if you can't take shit then never nurse the ambition of marriage because ehhnnnn... The children are the one who suffers the break up the most. Before you ever think of men possibility of mistrust, infidelity and failing you or not, as a woman, be honest to ask yourself if your ready for marriage or not because if you are going about looking for Mr Perfect to fall from heaven ehhnnn Aunty, I swear young young girls go pass you by and your korkor shoe go shop tire for tarmac! Na old you go old for street!!! Let nobody throw me stone because I come in peace and am already going in peace. wink kiss

3 Likes

Re: The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today by dawnomike(m): 1:13am On Feb 28, 2022
Ade3000yrs:
The surge of single mom soaring unabated in the society today

Hmmm! The rate at which we have lots of single mom out there today ehhhnnn? Believe me it is so scary like a case begging for declaration of state of emergency and thats why I wonder if single ladies did not notice the beast in men before they ever get pregnant for them. Women need to put their brains on factory reset. And come to the realization that we men, I mean all men are the same just as every man should know that all women are the same wether big or small, Yellow or Blue. Marriage is all about patience & tolerance. Marriage is all about taking shit and if you can't take shit then never nurse the ambition of marriage because ehhnnnn... The children are the one who suffers the break up the most. Before you ever think of men possibility of mistrust, infidelity and failing you or not, as a woman, be honest to ask yourself if your ready for marriage or not because if you are going about looking for Mr Perfect to fall from heaven ehhnnn Aunty, I swear young young girls go pass you by and your korkor shoe go shop tire for tarmac! Na old you go old for street!!! Let nobody throw me stone because I come in peace and am already going in peace. wink kiss
I agree with you to some extent but i refuse to agree that "all men/women are the same..."

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today by Mophor: 1:18am On Feb 28, 2022
Issokay!!!
Re: The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today by odinson1(m): 1:21am On Feb 28, 2022
H
Re: The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today by ednut1(m): 2:01am On Feb 28, 2022
Sex is on tv, music and internet. Expected

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today by Eben91: 3:06am On Feb 28, 2022
Recently I met a single mom,beautiful, 3 yrs younger than I, kind hearted with good communication skill, i will date her and if possible marry her. If you call me a SIMP thunder will fire you ASAP grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today by Escabado: 3:28am On Feb 28, 2022
They got pregnant for most of those men because of iphone and seating in front of the car . So allow them to suffer it alone. Now if i meet any girl to date , they next question I ask her is do you have a child ? because I no lot of single girls of nowadays are baby mamas Looking for one simp to feed her and the child she had for one yeye boy.

8 Likes

Re: The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today by DroppingLiquid: 3:30am On Feb 28, 2022
Just like men are bad at picking good women, women are even worse at picking good men.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today by Escabado: 3:31am On Feb 28, 2022
Eben91:
Recently I met a single mom,beautiful, 3 yrs younger than I, kind hearted with good communication skill, i will date her and if possible marry her. If you call me a SIMP thunder will fire you ASAP grin grin grin

U not a simp but a fuu. U want to be spending money on a girl dat was over used by one yahoo boy and her child dat Will later go back to the real father ??

3 Likes

Re: The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today by Gerrard59(m): 3:35am On Feb 28, 2022
You should also factor in the rising butchering of Nigerians in the society by security operatives, so-called unknown gunmen, Islamists, jihadists, kidnappers, ritualists etc., from Plateau to Imo to Enugu to Kaduna to Zamfara to Benue and many more states where the vast majority of those slaughtered are men, some of whom were married. When a man dies thereby leaving a wife and child(ren), the woman automatically becomes a single mom. As for the aspect of whether women nowadays aren't patient enough, well, things have changed and both parties have to acknowledge this.

1 Like

Re: The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today by Afrobasic(m): 4:24am On Feb 28, 2022
Eben91:

With all the warnings out there from men who have been in your situation and regretted, you still choose to simp for a single mom.

No worry, eye go clear you soon. undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today by OloshoMan: 7:13am On Feb 28, 2022
Wifing up a single mother is like paying for a crime you didn't commit or continuing another person's saved game instead of clicking on"New game".

No matter what you do in that relationship, the child always comes first, and he/she is not even your kid, which makes it worse. The kid could be a rough one and you can't even do anything about it without the mother interfering, even under your roof the kid will always come first to her Even before the relationship you having with her. You can't even discipline the child whenever he misbehaves, You can't even make rules in your house. You're (SIMP) just there to provide for her and that's the only purpose you're gonna serve. And no matter how hard you try, that pussy will always belong to the baby daddy. She'll always be there whenever he calls. Don't you ever forget that.

The ranking of people in her Life:
-Her child
-Her baby daddy(the man who imprinted her psychologically and mentally)
-Her friends
-Her pet (cat/dog) if she has any
-You (The Beta male provider/The SIMP without self worth)

I ain't getting with a single mother except that baby daddy dies in a horrible ghastly crash, that way I know she for real. Bye.
Eben91:

2 Likes

Re: The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today by Baitullah: 9:40am On Feb 28, 2022
As long as women refuse to close their legs, the rate will continue to surge.

As for me, single mothers are a no no

1 Like

Re: The Surge Of Single Mom Soaring Unabated In The Society Today by Eben91: 11:24am On Apr 21, 2022
OloshoMan:
Wifing up a single mother is like paying for a crime you didn't commit or continuing another person's saved game instead of clicking on"New game".

No matter what you do in that relationship, the child always comes first, and he/she is not even your kid, which makes it worse. The kid could be a rough one and you can't even do anything about it without the mother interfering, even under your roof the kid will always come first to her Even before the relationship you having with her. You can't even discipline the child whenever he misbehaves, You can't even make rules in your house. You're (SIMP) just there to provide for her and that's the only purpose you're gonna serve. And no matter how hard you try, that pussy will always belong to the baby daddy. She'll always be there whenever he calls. Don't you ever forget that.

The ranking of people in her Life:
-Her child
-Her baby daddy(the man who imprinted her psychologically and mentally)
-Her friends
-Her pet (cat/dog) if she has any
-You (The Beta male provider/The SIMP without self worth)

I ain't getting with a single mother except that baby daddy dies in a horrible ghastly crash, that way I know she for real. Bye.
God bless you my man, after this your advise i never took anything serious with her again. Do u know that is lady who always say that she will be ever faithful to me traveled from umuahia to imo state last week to go Bleep a man she met on Facebook, after they had sex, the guy recorded her and snapped her during their sex moments and also took many of her naked pictures and he is now threatening to post them online if she did not come back to imo state for another sex. She lied to me that she just met the man in a bank in umuahia and greeted him and the next thing is that she saw herself in imo state, when I kept asking her how she got to imo state from abia state, she broke down and told me the truth, the funny thing is that this lady is asking me if I will break up with her grin grin, the guy has already sent those pictures to the girl's elder sister.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Shall, Don't Marry Nigerian Woman. Try As Much As Possible Not To. / Many Of You Will End Up Like Your Parents / Men Should Start Being Fair By Giving HEAD 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.