Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] (8861 Views)

I'm A Fine Girl, I'll Get Married To A Fine Man So My Kids Will Be Fine - Lady / How Do You Reply A Friend Who Said This About Your Spouse? / Ladies: How Do You Reply A Guy When You Are Not Interested? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Some men don't fall in love no matter how smart and beautiful you are. They are great in bed and all that. All thanks to the book Lasticle.

So, if a woman sends you the below message because you turned off your phone for some days and she has been trying to reach you, what will you reply?

6 Likes

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:28am On Feb 28, 2022
When you're great in bed, you hold a big power over the opposite gender. It's not by money. When you're unavailable, everyone wants you or miss you as long as you were good when were available.

I even told her I will give her 100k as bribe (she didn't ask for it) but she wasn't impressed. She didn't even say thank you. Being with me is more important to her. Why? Because the sex can't be found anywhere. Great sex = total emotional control of women.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by LordKezzy: 12:41am On Feb 28, 2022
Really nice
Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by LogicBomb8: 12:48am On Feb 28, 2022
ur good with words
Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by chukwuibuipob: 12:50am On Feb 28, 2022
sad
Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Goldbw122(m): 1:07am On Feb 28, 2022
Yeah nice one..
Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Tony142: 1:09am On Feb 28, 2022
iLegendd:
Some men don't fall in love no matter how smart and beautiful you are. They are great in bed and all that. All thanks to the book Lasticle.

So, if a woman sends you the below message because you turned off your phone for some days and she has been trying to reach you, what will you reply?

The master himself, pls take it easy with all this girls grin

4 Likes

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Mophor: 1:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Issokay!!!

You nailed the response
Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Popjoan1: 1:44am On Feb 28, 2022
iLegendd:
I always fall in love no matter how Foolish and Ugly you are. They are great in bed and all that. All thanks to the book Manover.

So, if a woman sends you the below Tablets because you turned off your brain for some days and she has been trying to talk to you, what will you reply?

undecided no entiendo!!

11 Likes

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Jay5mie: 6:09am On Feb 28, 2022
This urchin de dash woman 100k angry

25 Likes

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by xeratek: 6:13am On Feb 28, 2022
Who let this dog out

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Boogyman557: 6:14am On Feb 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool

my WEED, my MOTIVATION!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by TRUEBLOOD59(m): 6:58am On Feb 28, 2022
Baba do giveaway nah...

Abeg patronize me, make I hustle get my own 100k

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Izprince(m): 7:14am On Feb 28, 2022
I dey hear your story for NL... Abeg I go need some lectures.
Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Tokskob2008: 7:36am On Feb 28, 2022
I want to believe you don't change girls every week or so but then if you do, hmm..... Na only God know how u take dey do am then.
Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Sammy101111(m): 7:56am On Feb 28, 2022
The truth is that some ladies like clean guy smell nice .
Some girls just like a guy that is top notch
I have been running from one girl in my area
She as been telling me to fix date let have S£x But i told her at start i dont want relationship because she told me she had a guy . Now she as been trying to gum body with me since we beep have just been running ignoring because i notice she wants more . And i dont want to get attached to someone girl friend lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Palazee(m): 8:05am On Feb 28, 2022
Sammy101111:
She as been telling me to fix date let have S£x But i told her at start i dont want relationship because she told me she had a guy . Now she as been trying to gum body with me since we beep have just been running ignoring because i notice she wants more . And i dont want to get attached to someone girl friend lol
cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:14am On Feb 28, 2022
Jay5mie:
This urchin de dash woman 100k angry
Work on yourself when others are sleeping so that 100k won't sound like Heaven, but just $174. I worked on myself when you were busy roaming Nairaland, so allow me to breathe now that it's paying off.

You have two choices.

1. Hustle legitimately when others are sleeping so that money won't insult you or
2. Stay online and don't hustle as you get jealous and angry at others spending the way they want

Modified:

Take a look at the screenshot below — I just got the message now. Work on yourself so that Bank of America will send you free money every month end while you sleep.

Legends don't work/chase money or women — they put everything in place so that money and women chase them.

Note: Some of you actually think I brag and showoff, but one day, you'll realize how hard I try to educate you guys to live a better life and not become criminals or suffer financially or sexually in life.

When I'm gone is when my messages will start to resonate with most of you. A Nigerian man doesn't always see the message early — he sees oppression first.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by OnyeMmeri: 8:15am On Feb 28, 2022
Looks like something typed by a teenager. Those ones fall in love easily and too clingy. Nothing new.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:16am On Feb 28, 2022
Tokskob2008:
I want to believe you don't change girls every week or so but then if you do, hmm..... Na only God know how u take dey do am then.
With all the infections and spiritual attacks around, no wise person changes woman like that. Be rest assured.

14 Likes

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:17am On Feb 28, 2022
OnyeMmeri:
Looks like something typed by a teenager. Those ones fall in love easily and too clingy. Nothing new.
Graduate since 2019 a teenager? Okay, you're right.

If I say she is 19, you will say it's because she's too young, have low-esteem, and naive. If I say she's 29, you'll say because she's getting to menopause, insecure, and desperate. All road leads to an excuse.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:21am On Feb 28, 2022
Sammy101111:
Lol
Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by MadeINchenzen2: 8:33am On Feb 28, 2022
iLegendd:

Is that your babe?
Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Ofadaman(m): 8:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Kids all over the place, one hoe clings to them and they feel they have achieved all in life.
If this is a normal routine for you, you won't see the need to come online to seek for online validation ,and out of all places ,na inside this dead nairaland social forum, what a joke!.

100k to set up a business of choice, what business can 100k set up lol. Joker!.

7 Likes

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:59am On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
Ofadaman:
Kids all over the place, one hoe clings to them and they feel they have achieved all in life.
If this is a normal routine for you, you won't see the need to come online to seek for online validation ,and out of all places ,na inside this dead nairaland social forum, what a joke!.

[/s] Big man, calm down. You don't owe a woman a million. If you do, I don't. I give what I can lose. Attaching the word "business" is wisdom — which you don't have.

With the word "business" she won't just waste the token. She knows I will ask her what she did with it in the future. It's not by giving people money, but influencing them to use it for good. If it was 10 million I sent her, you'll still be the one saying, "SIMP! Look at this goat wasting money on women — something he's supposed to use and help those in need."

She may even use it to buy Crypto when the market crashes and it will turn to millions in 2025.

Be wise. Validation? No. Keeping you entertained and talkie while I'm making money and advertising, yes. You never wise reach that level.

By the way, if you want to be great in bed until a woman can't leave you, read the book Lasticle. You will thank me later. Click to download the free version.

https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Abeg, no come here come brag Heaven and Earth o! You no go see another reply again.

13 Likes

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:16am On Feb 28, 2022
[s]
Ofadaman:

[/s] Lastly, I'm not a working class or a fraudster like most of you. I'm jobless, but I have people on my neck every month end and don't talk about it. The reason I talked about this one is because of the lesson in it for men.

I create posts with a purpose, but some of you comment without a purpose, but frustration and envy.

You ignored the message in my post and your insecurity pushed you for attack. My brother, no be me dey worry you. Your own na carry come.

I don't lend people money — I give for free, but the word "business" must be attached to it before I give. As I said, I'm not working — I'm jobless. When you were jobless, how many people did you help? You may even be jobless till now just like me. grin

Chai, the way I dey pepper people for this forum eh, I need to stop and give them some breathing space.

12 Likes

Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Olajydeey: 9:20am On Feb 28, 2022
TRUEBLOOD59:
Baba do giveaway nah...

you need to work more on your designs
Bro

You should have faded(blend) the lady picture & d background below her pic
Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Puvo: 9:23am On Feb 28, 2022
iLegendd:
Big man, calm down. You don't owe a woman a million. If you do, I don't. I give what I can lose. Attaching the word "business" is wisdom — which you don't have.

With the word "business" she won't just waste the token. She knows I will ask her what she did with it in the future. It's not by giving people money, but influencing them to use it for good. If it was 10 million I sent her, you'll still be the one saying, "Look at this goat wasting money on women — something he's supposed to use and help those in need."

She may even use it to buy Crypto when the market crashes and it will turn to millions in 2025.

Be wise. Validation? No. Keeping you entertained and talkie while I'm making money and advertising, yes. You never wise reach that level.

By the way, if you want to be great in bed until a woman can't leave you, read the book Lasticle. You will thank me later.

https://shop.wetclef.com/download-lasticle/

Abeg, no come here come brag Heaven and Earth o! You no go see another reply again.

Boss Abeg when market go crash
Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:26am On Feb 28, 2022
Puvo:

Boss Abeg when market go crash
Lol

It has no date. We just wait for it and pray for the WORST. cheesy
Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:27am On Feb 28, 2022
TRUEBLOOD59:
Baba do giveaway nah...

I design my covers myself. Jack of trades, master of all. Lol.
Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:33am On Feb 28, 2022
These are the sweet the ladies needs to chop their PONMO.
Re: What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] by Chikpat(m): 9:40am On Feb 28, 2022
xeratek:
Who let this dog out

It beats my imagination how people respect and admire guys built in his mould. Well, Aninih, Chiegine, Derico and alot of messed up guys were heros to a multitude of the morally decadents and the mentally deranged.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady Whose Big Ass Caused Commotion At Airport Has Been Identified / E Choke Me Oh, I'm Speechless. Check It Out, See Picture / Music You Love To Play When Making Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.