Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? (920 Views)

What's The Most Unintelligent Lie A Partner Has Ever Told You In A Relationship / Can A Girl Have A Bestie Without Them Having Sex? / The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by MadeINchenzen2: 5:53am On Feb 28, 2022
It doesn't really sit well with me, for lovers to have besties besides their partner is something quite difficult to understand. Ideally your partner should be your bestie.

My thought: chances are that if I figure out that my lady has a bestie then I might not entirely take the relationship seriously.

What do you think?

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by OloshoMan: 5:57am On Feb 28, 2022
Simply Walk away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by CoronaVirusPro: 6:04am On Feb 28, 2022
Keep fvcking till I am fed up. Then return her to the bestie! I can compensate both by buying their engagement rings

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Boogyman557: 6:10am On Feb 28, 2022
Holly Gram cool Nothing CONCERN ME

BCUS I no GET RELATIONSHIP..

Na WEED be my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION..

WTF MAN!
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by donbachi(m): 6:11am On Feb 28, 2022
Dont mind them.
"I married my friend"..... but goes about screaming " bestie,bestie "
Married to john.but, calls peter bestie.
Married to jane.but,calls sandra bestie.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Stephen0mozzy: 6:16am On Feb 28, 2022
MadeINchenzen2:
It doesn't really sit well with me, for lovers to have besties besides their partner is something quite difficult to understand. Ideally your partner should be your bestie.

My thought: chances are that if I figure out that my lady has a bestie then I might not entirely take the relationship seriously.i

What do you think?

Unburden?? cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 7:34am On Feb 28, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:
Keep fvcking till I am fed up. Then return her to the bestie! I can compensate both by buying their engagement rings
U sabi the game my nigga

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by paulolee(m): 7:48am On Feb 28, 2022
jus remove ur mind from her n convert her to friends with benefit..
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Vinnie2000(m): 7:49am On Feb 28, 2022
In the case of a nigga, wat he should do is befriending n calling the Guy to a bar! Order some bottles and catfish for him. Then use style tell him 'Abeg, the babe na my soulmate'. Make ur gbola nor go near am o'. Lol.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by MadeINchenzen2: 8:12am On Feb 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:
In the case of a nigga, wat he should do is befriending n calling the Guy to a bar! Order some bottles and catfish for him. Then use style tell him 'Abeg, the babe na my soulmate'. Make ur gbola nor go near am o'. Lol.
lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Moeman: 9:03am On Feb 28, 2022
same scope judith was using that year
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by SmartPolician: 9:31am On Feb 28, 2022
A man and woman can hardly be besties without them having sexual intimacy. Where that doesn't happen, it's just less than 1%. No guy or girl should tolerate that.

The best bet is to discuss it with her. If she's not willing to end the madness, politely walk away.

If two besties don't find themselves worthy to date, they should sever their ties and allow someone else date them.
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Mikester: 9:38am On Feb 28, 2022
That is for people in relationships. I don't value relationships. I only play the field.

Do check my signature.

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by helinues: 9:45am On Feb 28, 2022
Only a friend girl would do that , not a partner

2 gentle doves flock together
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 9:49am On Feb 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:
U dey go stress yourself for someone that wouldn't do same for you.
And I'm sure if fight burst between u and the nigga you'd gladly fight for her, if Dem comot your teeth now she go run leave u go date another fresh nigga. Low key simp
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Slynation(m): 11:45am On Feb 28, 2022
Vinnie2000:
All this stress just to pass a simple instruction...!!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by 2ndchildhood(m): 3:20pm On Feb 28, 2022
OloshoMan:
Simply Walk away
na where you go fvkup be dat..
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by AntichristXXX: 3:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: What Will You Do If You Found Out Your Partner Has A Bestie Of The Opposite Sex? by Vinnie2000(m): 5:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
SmellySperm:

U dey go stress yourself for someone that wouldn't do same for you.
And I'm sure if fight burst between u and the nigga you'd gladly fight for her, if Dem comot your teeth now she go run leave u go date another fresh nigga. Low key simp
My brother, if the babe is one whom you love and u re thinking of wifing, dat option is not bad. Just form friendship wit d guy. Unto guyman level, he will reason ur request!

(1) (Reply)

Matter Arising........Should he tell rest of the family or look away?? / I Want To Be An Instagram Influencer! Help! / Why Do Children Celebrate Their Mums More Than Their Dads?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.