Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,045 members, 7,835,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) (50835 Views)

Panic As Student Unknowingly Passes The Night With A Snake On Her Bed In Delta / Rector Of Ede Poly Installs King-size Bed In Office, Suspended.. / Some Education On Dealing With Snake Bites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 12:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
She’s lucky it was a ball python. Very harmless and docile.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by aribisala0(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
VEXT:
Two snakes on one bed .. A snake will never harm another snake.. sad angry
The greatest consumer of snakes are other snakes.
No one hunts snakes more than snakes
They have the right shape and are easy to swallow
Yummy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by gaby(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lala is a voyeurr...

So you don dey sneak enter babes bed?

Bad boy lalasticlala...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Nairalanderz(m): 12:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Wow!
By the way, you can own a brand new Samsung Galaxy phone today and pay small small over 6months. Check out this thread below:
https://www.nairaland.com/7003157/get-new-samsung-phone-now
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Stevenson1(m): 12:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cae5UznrjpB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Na python na. E no get problem. If na cobra or normal snake, if you like sleep in a king size bed, e go still bite you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by drmuchin: 12:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sakobi the Snake Girl aka Nagin

1 Like

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
VEXT:

Wise man.
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Oche211(m): 12:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
shogsman:
My kid as a rosy boa as a pet and the little angel is 4 years now, snakes are not as threatening as the world makes it out to be

Is not as threatening like how?

3 Likes

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
DSC7:
Nawaooo shocked shocked shocked...

The sight of snake irritates me...

Glad she is still alive..

Snakes irritate me even more than you or anyone. I keep asking GOD why He created the reptile in the first place

3 Likes

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by onikoyikosoko: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sucre6:
Thank God she came out unhurt shocked

Not all snake are poisonous

3 Likes

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by sylve11: 12:47pm On Feb 28, 2022
Focusmind:
A snake can stay with you in your room without harming you. It only attack on self defense. It could see you without you seeing it and it would just maintain it cool posture.

Truth of life.

Snake can stay with you in your house for years without you noticing it.

cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Mrkumareze(m): 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
Harmless ball python ..she should be glad to have gotten a pet

4 Likes

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by dontbothermuch: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
The video isn't clear. The zoom wasn't accurate.

1 Like

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Candidlady: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
VEXT:

Permission to steal the picture ?

1 Like

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 28, 2022
your papa do snake Ogume for you when you be baby na make that snake no suffocate your throat die...now use am do the needful, Peppersoup.

1 Like

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by sylve11: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
Snake unknowingly passes the night with girl lying on her bed grin

But honestly, some things are crazy. I won't even enjoy sleeping on that bed again cos everything go dey look like snake.

I will not even step my feet in that room again.

I might even consider switching school.

I don't like snakes for any reason. embarassed cool

1 Like

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by T0BY(m): 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
So the student shared the bed with snake?.. Well, there is love in sharing.

1 Like

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by sylve11: 12:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Stevenson1:

Na python na. E no get problem. If na cobra or normal snake, if you like sleep in a king size bed, e go still bite you.

Not true. cool
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by kay29000(m): 12:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Grandmeister:
She’s lucky it was a ball python. Very harmless and docile.

Yeah, I love them. I told my mom and sister I wanted to get a couple of ball pythons, they said they won't visit me again even after I explained to them that the snake is harmless. lol
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by jaxxy(m): 12:53pm On Feb 28, 2022
Focusmind:
A snake can stay with you in your room without harming you. It only attack on self defense. It could see you without you seeing it and it would just maintain it cool posture.

Theory and practicals are not thesesame thing.

1 Like

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Grandmeister(m): 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
kay29000:

Yeah, I love them. I told my mom and sister I wanted to get a couple of ball pythons, they said they won't visit me again even after I explained to them that the snake is harmless. lol
It’s just ignorance. Don’t blame them.

1 Like

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Cyprian221: 12:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
Passing the night on a bed with the most dangerous creature, hmm... The snake is quite brave
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
shogsman:
My kid as a rosy boa as a pet and the little angel is 4 years now, snakes are not as threatening as the world makes it out to be

People just prefer to demonize what they don't understand, instead of studying them.
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by OBALOLA55(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
VEXT:
SUBTLE cool
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by ITbomb(m): 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Hope the snake made it out alive

1 Like

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
It's her boyfriend's work, ladies should be weary of who they date,most of these young men are possessed with evil spirits
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by usah4(m): 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
Spiritual Husband at work!
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by znuga: 1:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
lol

VEXT:
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by pacespot(m): 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2022
Snakes always looking warm abode like this. The snakes will only attack if you mistakenly sleep or step on them
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Nomiyesupersaint: 1:02pm On Feb 28, 2022
Where are the snake activitists?
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by above2811(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Am sure that snake is male. Male and female snake sleeping together is no big deal.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Many Persons Will Fail This Maths (photo) / Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos / Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.