Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,571 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) (50836 Views)

Panic As Student Unknowingly Passes The Night With A Snake On Her Bed In Delta / Rector Of Ede Poly Installs King-size Bed In Office, Suspended.. / Some Education On Dealing With Snake Bites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by zedegit: 7:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sucre6:
Thank God she came out unhurt shocked

That's a python. It's mostly harmless to humans.
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Aaay: 8:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
Really
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
aribisala0:
The greatest consumer of snakes are other snakes.
No one hunts snakes more than snakes
They have the right shape and are easy to swallow
Haha
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by jude5240(m): 9:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
godswilld10:

Novena grin

wink
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by tragergeorge(m): 9:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
dammyBoxes:
that snake cannot harm her nau. U guys should try and be learning. That snake is a python and not big enough to swallow her so it wont harm her and they are not venomous
other than that,
It happened in amai,novena university,ask old students there they will tell you they are used to it already,it always come around
Kinda like thier tradition,they don't kill it
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Tunderfireyou: 10:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
G0LANHEIGHTS:
A snake cannot harm a fellow snake.
snakes of the same species crawl together grin grin Fernandezisback and iyaebe
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Federalofficia(m): 11:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
A no no why I open this thread now cry Abi how I want take carry all the chairs and bed out this night, I go kuku sleep outside be that sad
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cae5UznrjpB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 6:39am On Mar 01, 2022
ITbomb:
Hope the snake made it out alive
Haha
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by litetias(m): 1:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
jude5240:

Amai
Yes
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
shogsman:
My kid as a rosy boa as a pet and the little angel is 4 years now, snakes are not as threatening as the world makes it out to be
I have to ask do you believe in the Bible sir?

If yes I'm sure by now you must have come across a portion which warns against turning our back on a Viper for they will surely bite you no matter how well you think you know it.

I suggest you kill and burn that demonic boa constrictor shocked your kid owns cause she may not be lucky as the girl in the video.
On second thought I think you should get her a Black mamba cheesy as a second pet.....boa constrictor and black mamba what could possibly go wrong grin

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by shogsman(m): 1:17pm On Mar 02, 2022
Remag666:

I have to ask do you believe in the Bible sir?

If yes I'm sure by now you must have come across a portion which warns against turning our back on a Viper for they will surely bite you no matter how well you think you know it.

I suggest you kill and burn that demonic boa constrictor shocked your kid owns cause she may not be lucky as the girl in the video.
On second thought I think you should get her a Black mamba cheesy as a second pet.....boa constrictor and black mamba what could possibly go wrong grin
I don't care about you and the bible,the way you practice religion in this country makes me wanna run farther away from it .dogs and cars kill people all the time , doesn't make people stop loving them.
Your so called loving religion supports killing right,clowns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwara State University, Malete Drone Pictures And Videos / Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / South African Students Participate In #NoSchoolBagChallenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.