Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,588 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) (50837 Views)

Panic As Student Unknowingly Passes The Night With A Snake On Her Bed In Delta / Rector Of Ede Poly Installs King-size Bed In Office, Suspended.. / Some Education On Dealing With Snake Bites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by stasius: 2:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
She came to pay her a visit
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by MARYIAN(f): 2:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
shocked omo,see temple run as she wake up grin

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by sageb: 2:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cae5UznrjpB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

@Ishilove what is lalasticlala pet doing in ogume?
Is it coming to visit lalasticlala?
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by nduchucks: 2:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Good thing, the snake's stomach was full through the night.
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Nellsworld(m): 2:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
It happened in Novena University last week, the school is located in a place where dey worship snakes, and it seems she's from there and the mother snake came to welcome her
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Make dem remember this movie.....na the oxband be dat ooo

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by enonche85(m): 2:54pm On Feb 28, 2022
VEXT:
Two snakes on one bed .. A snake will never harm another snake.. sad angry

No be lie! cheesy grin
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 2:55pm On Feb 28, 2022
shogsman:
My kid as a rosy boa as a pet and the little angel is 4 years now, snakes are not as threatening as the world makes it out to be

Try and get a Viper or a King Cobra for a pet and let's have this discussion again.
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Chicent(m): 3:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
NwekeUG:

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cae5UznrjpB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

I thought I would see the girl and the snake together on the bed.... Exactly how they slept unknowingly. E get Y
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by biomedics(m): 3:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Keep it as a pet
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by drololaaof: 3:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
Focusmind:
A snake can stay with you in your room without harming you. It only attack on self defense. It could see you without you seeing it and it would just maintain it cool posture.
You are right, some people are just making noise , snake are harmless if you did not attack them .
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by movid(m): 3:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
I've slept with a snake and a scorpion before. The major issue I think is..if they are not sent to you, they will do you no harm
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Kelvin3476: 3:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
VEXT:
U MEAN INFERIOR SNAKES DOESN'T HARM SUPERIOR SNAKES ?
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Bamzyriches451: 3:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
Snake came to visit a fellow Snake grin
If you don't Gerrit, forget abourit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Sucre6: 3:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

Not all snake are poisonous

I don't care bro, I hate snakes
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Babasonny(m): 3:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Unknowingly! Who come record am?
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by onikoyikosoko: 4:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sucre6:

I don't care bro, I hate snakes

Same here.....I hate snakes
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Shalommy(f): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
Na her mami husband. Chaii..
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by errigdee: 4:46pm On Feb 28, 2022
guidian in DISGUISE
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by godofuck231: 5:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
VEXT:
jesuuuuus , I did not see that one coming
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by litetias(m): 5:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
This is Novena University Ogume, during my time there these snakes use to come to our hostel, they are the community deity, totally harmless. The bold ones among us use to touch them and when we were bored we call an indigene who came to take it away first singing it's praises and then putting it in a bucket to take away
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Passionate888: 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2022
shuttox:
Python I think
Ball python. A very calm and friendly snake that's worshipped in some parts of Ughelli south local government area of delta state
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Passionate888: 5:28pm On Feb 28, 2022
VEXT:
King cobra left the conversation
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Thatdopekelly(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
VEXT:

One day I go just kee myself for una for this nairaland grin cheesy
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by skywalker240(m): 5:37pm On Feb 28, 2022
Sucre6:
Thank God she came out unhurt shocked
Thank God the snake wasn't hurt by her hands angry
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 6:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
Arizoner:
what specie of snake are you

I am a woman created by God. Snakes were created as snakes.... unless from your family
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by LivingTribunal: 6:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
That's a python, it wouldn't harm her
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by jude5240(m): 6:34pm On Feb 28, 2022
godswilld10:
a snake in ogume cannot hurt human being............that's their ancestors
I was waiting for a comment like this. Had to check your profile, and voila! Same school.
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Martzki: 6:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by jude5240(m): 6:40pm On Feb 28, 2022
litetias:
This is Novena University Ogume, during my time there these snakes use to come to our hostel, they are the community deity, totally harmless. The bold ones among us use to touch them and when we were bored we call an indigene who came to take it away first singing it's praises and then putting it in a bucket to take away

Amai
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by godswilld10(m): 6:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
jude5240:

I was waiting for a comment like this. Had to check your profile, and voila! Same school.
Novena grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / South African Students Participate In #NoSchoolBagChallenge (Photos) / African Sex Story [story] Taxi Driver Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.