Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,991 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) (50841 Views)

Panic As Student Unknowingly Passes The Night With A Snake On Her Bed In Delta / Rector Of Ede Poly Installs King-size Bed In Office, Suspended.. / Some Education On Dealing With Snake Bites (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
VEXT:
Two snakes on one bed .. A snake will never harm another snake.. sad angry
Hahahahhahah please remove this comment before they block you o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
A buddy came visiting. That was some nice body warming thingw there!
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by fredpeter(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
Person cannot hold camera well let somebody see something. Akuya
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 1:04pm On Feb 28, 2022
That was a buddy came visiting. Some nice body warming things there! I beli be if it were to be in Lala's bed he would have been the other way round. A man swallow a snake
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 1:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
Zonefree:
The snake with bress is deadlier than the crawling snake cool
grin grin
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by ravetechng: 1:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lucky she wasnt harmed.
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
It could be her Roommate, they should be careful not to harm her.
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by BadNews: 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Alexrayz828: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
I have always said that they need it
Blackdeewhy87: I like the way the forum makes it easy to link up with other members and make friends

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by EmmaLege: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
i no like to dey hear snake walahi cry
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Alexrayz828: 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
I Just checked the site, massive SEO. Nice business idea from the founder
malcolmpounds41: The forum will eventually become the meeting point of Ghanaians and Nigerians online

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by vikstandon(m): 1:18pm On Feb 28, 2022
VEXT:

It was just one paying visit to the other!
Nothing serious... Na family meeting!!
I no dey put mouth for family matter!!!

2 Likes

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by dammyBoxes: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2022
DSC7:
Nawaooo shocked shocked shocked...

The sight of snake irritates me...

Glad she is still alive..
that snake cannot harm her nau. U guys should try and be learning. That snake is a python and not big enough to swallow her so it wont harm her and they are not venomous

1 Like

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Mattwillz: 1:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
The snake Sef get Luck say the gender Snake no do am sumtin
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Daniluv1(m): 1:22pm On Feb 28, 2022
VEXT:

Shut the fuc*k up nigga

The snake wey bite that naval officer for yansh die nkor na wetin be that?

Maybe na dragon abi?
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Seaseason07: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Soljhhaaas:
Ok
You're funny. I'm using pyrate version of WhatsApp, you can't delete any text For. I still have the booking code you sent to me. But I promise I'm not gonna play it
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by xeju: 1:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
VEXT:
Go school, you say no because school na scam. See as you dey mislead people and embarrass yourself
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by kingyakos: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2022
vikstandon:

It was just one paying visit to the other!
Nothing serious... Na family meeting!!
I no dey put mouth for family matter!!!
.....if u put mouth Dem go turn come harm u
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by shogsman(m): 1:30pm On Feb 28, 2022
Oche211:

Is not as threatening like how?
They can be tamed easily and most of them will never attack you unless you try to kill them, I've played, pet spent time with pythons that weigh as much as me, they are deadly species among them but most snakes you see around you will not harm you in anyway if you just let them be, my baby's boa is a gentle adorable Giant
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by godswilld10(m): 1:41pm On Feb 28, 2022
a snake in ogume cannot hurt human being............that's their ancestors
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Daniluv1:

Shut the fuc*k up nigga

The snake wey bite that naval officer for yansh die nkor na wetin be that?

Maybe na dragon abi?
its not venomous. All python, boa, anaconda aren't poisonous. They don't bite, except to injure. I went to a place in d east. They are plentiful and mix freely with humans both day and night
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by festyese: 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Wisdom
VEXT:
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 1:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
Python is not aggressive.If it was a cobra...

1 Like

Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by OdefaGirl(f): 1:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
That's really huge.... Anything could have happened in the night.
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Kuruptnigga: 1:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
TalkTalkTwins:
Snake unknowingly passes the night with girl lying on her bed grin

But honestly, some things are crazy. I won't even enjoy sleeping on that bed again cos everything go dey look like snake.
Ahswear down grin grin
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by IGBOSON1: 2:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
DSC7:
Nawaooo shocked shocked shocked...

The sight of snake irritates me...

Glad she is still alive..

They make my skin crawl! lipsrsealed
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Arizoner: 2:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Kokaine:
please stop premarital and extramarital sex. stop it!
your sister sucking my dick right now
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by luminouz(m): 2:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
VEXT:

Dammnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Arizoner: 2:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
IGBOSON1:

They make my skin crawl! lipsrsealed
can you date a beautiful snake girl
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Josywhyte: 2:15pm On Feb 28, 2022
shogsman:
My kid as a rosy boa as a pet and the little angel is 4 years now, snakes are not as threatening as the world makes it out to be

Don't tell that to a typical Nigerian
Re: Student Unknowingly Passes Night With Snake On Her Bed In Delta State (Video) by Arizoner: 2:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
OdefaGirl:
That's really huge.... Anything could have happened in the night.
what specie of snake are you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fredrick Mensah: Ghana Teacher's Method Of Welcoming Pupils To Class Causes Stir / JAMB Score For Medicine, Is 248 Okay? / South African Students Participate In #NoSchoolBagChallenge (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.