Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) (33747 Views)

How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive? Please Help. / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by EBMedia: 12:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nigerian Mother Tells Dog Before Her Training To Show She's From A Christian Home (Photo, Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FRzevR6wHoY

A video of a Nigerian mother giving a dog a prep talk before her training has gone viral after being shared online, IGBERETV reports.

The Nigerian mother was heard telling the dog in the video to show she's from a Christian home and not be naughty. She also told the dog to show love and not be hostile.

https://igberetvnews.com/1415676/nigerian-mother-tells-dog-training-show-shes-christian-home-photo-video/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Totilopussylick(m): 1:11pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dogs lately understood every single words that came out of human mouth

And they show it through their attitude cool

77 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by jesusjnr2020(m): 4:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Lol!

She should also preach the Gospel to every creature as Jesus commanded... for animals could also teach men sense and save their lives.

Ask Balaam...

Numbers 22:33-34 (KJV)

And the ass saw me, and turned from me these three times: unless she had turned from me, surely now also I had slain thee, and saved her alive.
And Balaam said unto the angel of the LORD, I have sinned; for I knew not that thou stoodest in the way against me: now therefore, if it displease thee, I will get me back again.

So don't be surprised if you see a dog barking, "repent, repent for Jesus is coming soon."

God bless.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Elianawalker(f): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Now this is so funny... Lol grin

She literally told the dog to show that its from a christian home... oh my God... Lol... this is funny

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Oluwatoseenn(f): 4:49pm On Feb 28, 2022
Really
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by IKBARUTEN11(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Many are mad, few are roaming around

Christian home ko?

13 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Angel55555(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Nigerians......lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by vastolord4(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
I bet that dog listened to every word

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by NaijaDJMix2022: 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
ok
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by puremaker7(m): 4:50pm On Feb 28, 2022
Every dogs are meal Infront of Calabar men.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Truthisunique2: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Yes o

And the dog would really carry itself in proper conduct after hearing such

Very intelligent animals

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Stevenson20: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
So, does it mean that the dog will be attending morning devotions grin

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by inoki247: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
lol make the Dog du mistake play go Calabar dem go ask him say which religion e b before dem roast am...

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Rastaramsey(m): 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
Onye ala undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by WibusJaga: 4:51pm On Feb 28, 2022
grin

Some dogs no go make heaven sha...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by kcdendelo: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dogs.... Man best friend

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by paulolee(m): 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
the irony of life is dt, dt dog would even obey her words more than her children If she has any..

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by TheABOMINATION: 4:52pm On Feb 28, 2022
Foolish woman, who tell am say dog know wetin christian means.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by maiquel: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Pep talk not prep talk.
wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by espn(m): 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Madness...
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by nickyj19: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
nice one

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by 9jaBloke: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 28, 2022
Since food price increase all the people I know that have dogs as pet...
have killed or sell there dogs and mama here still gat hers that means she's doing well.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by mmsen: 4:57pm On Feb 28, 2022
puremaker7:

Your father is ashawo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by BigDawsNet: 4:58pm On Feb 28, 2022
cheesy

Very normal...
They literally understand what we are trying to say ..

I remember for naija does days... Wen my dad brought like 6 baby chicken and left them in compound to grow ahead of Christmas...

Few mins we just hear screaming... Our dog has eating 3 chicks already...

My dad just grab the dog and looked straight into his eyes... " Goodluck, look at this remaining 3 baby chickens...if you mistakely kill the rest... You will regret your decision and I promise you to sell you off"

And we left the dog and chickens...

I can gladly tell you the dog became best friend with the chicken till they where riped for Christmas grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Anatakuebira: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by freshkpomo(m): 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
mmsen:

Your father is ashawo.
Akpan, nor come dey fall our hand fir South South o.. attack the guy and chill him oaia cis nor be d man do you...
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by BrashMan: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
puremaker7:

If I wipe u cord for neck ehn? Wetin carry Calabar men come here? We chop your dog b4?

Nonsense and vulture bbq meat

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari / Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) / I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.