Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,938 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) (33774 Views)

How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive? Please Help. / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by princepee: 4:59pm On Feb 28, 2022
Yt
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Basheer22: 5:00pm On Feb 28, 2022
This dog has better home training than those animals who wake their fathers with sliding tackles.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by uptownemmygee(m): 5:03pm On Feb 28, 2022
Christian home kor, Hindu lifestyle ni

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 5:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Stevenson20:
So, does it mean that the dog will be attending morning devotions grin
U eh. U funny sha. U guys always find way to make one smile .. keep it up brov

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Palazee(m): 5:06pm On Feb 28, 2022
I thought jesus banned Christians from using TikTok
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Kinzo0917(m): 5:07pm On Feb 28, 2022
WibusJaga:
grin

Some dogs no go make heaven sha...
. Wetin d dog dey look? Maybe he is in d mood
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by TheOmoney(m): 5:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Jesus Christ died for Man not Animals
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by dalass(f): 5:13pm On Feb 28, 2022
grin

Nothing ekuke won't see for dog eater's hands... The guy below will tell you the dog eating tribe grin
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Keji1012(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
puremaker7:
Every dogs are meal Infront of Calabar men.

Calabar people are not normal.. lol.. yeee, who slapped me nah or can’t I joke in peace ?
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by NerdyAboki(m): 5:14pm On Feb 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Dogs lately understood every single words that came out of human mouth

And they show it through their attitude cool

They don't understand words, they understand emotions.

https://youtube.com/shorts/WwkZD3MbPjw?feature=share

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Awoleesu(m): 5:17pm On Feb 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You're right... And amazingly, goats too!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by puremaker7(m): 5:21pm On Feb 28, 2022
mmsen:

Your father is ashawo.
Calabar man, sorry
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:25pm On Feb 28, 2022
Made my day, what a lovely Mother and sweet dog.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by SeriouslySense(m): 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Such a wonderful creature. Thank God for creating all these living beings.

They should ensure they take care of the dog, take it to the veterinary clinic as required to vaccinate against rabies.

Totilopussylick:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by maticar: 5:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
Totilopussylick:

Lately!?? or ever since

Humans don't deserve dogs

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Faithti(m): 5:32pm On Feb 28, 2022
BrashMan:

If I wipe u cord for neck ehn? Wetin carry Calabar men come here? We chop your dog b4?

Nonsense and vulture bbq meat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Unfortunately there is nothing funny about this video. This goes to show the amount of unquantifiable damage religion have done to the black race. Christianity especially. Most Muslims are illiterate, So I understand why and how controlling them is possible. What I will never understand Is how supposed well Educated men and women will continue to believe in superstition all in the name of Religion. Technically speaking, we substituted the Superstitious believes of our ancestors and simply adopted a Middle Eastern Religion equally grounded in senseless and mind boggling superstition.

People keep underestimating the destructive power of Religion. I avoid religious people like the plague. I make sure all our dealings are on a surface level. Your wife of 30 years can walk out of your life, abandoning you and your kids just because one buffoon who calls himself a religious leader was able to convince her that you are not her husband. I mean after 5 kids. We have seen children kill their parents because the pastor/ prophet told them that the parents are making it impossible for them to prosper.

Go to akwa ibom state then and there you will truly understand how dangerous religion is. There are a lot of kids loitering the streets, scavenging to eat from refuse bin, neglected by their biological parents because the pastor/prophets said these kids are witches and wizards.

Those of you actively looking for God fearing men and women for marriage, listen to me now and have your head on your neck for a very long time. These people you are searching for can kill or leave you without any warning or provocation if they as much as dream about it while they sleep. This is how stupid they are... Be wise and save your head, your neck is not complaining yet

Elianawalker:
Now this is so funny... Lol grin

She literally told the dog to show that its from a christian home... oh my God... Lol... this is funny
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by OctoberEleven: 5:44pm On Feb 28, 2022
This video is hilarious
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Panda7(m): 6:08pm On Feb 28, 2022
before? do you know dogs have pride

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by bluefilm: 6:29pm On Feb 28, 2022
The Dog na Ekuke na.

Ekuke no dey hear word at all
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by liver123(m): 6:42pm On Feb 28, 2022
Stevenson20:
sure, they will call the dog for morning devotion
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2022
Stevenson20:

The dog will be a member of the choir too. So he too can make heaven cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Shalommy(f): 8:05pm On Feb 28, 2022
Amojii:
Since food price increase all the people I know that have dogs as pet...
have killed or sell there dogs and mama here still gat hers that means she's doing well.
Chaiii... Guy, you no get joy! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by onikoyikosoko: 8:09pm On Feb 28, 2022
puremaker7:
Every dogs are meal Infront of Calabar men.

And ondo people too. I remember my visit to Ondo state. ...naso dem serve Efo elegusi and pounded yam....na one old man just sey I dey eat longidi or longidi ( dog meat) ? I asked him, what's longiri , he just laughed, he eran Aja ( dog meat) , I said, No, he said, na longiri dem use prepare the Efo elegusi soup ooooo.....all my friends just dey laugh, see as dem dey eat am like kilode ....through my stay there, na fish soup I dey eat....I soup prepared with only fish ....
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Aaaoo: 8:10pm On Feb 28, 2022
Really
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by McLizbae: 8:33pm On Feb 28, 2022
Funny..
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by puremaker7(m): 8:35pm On Feb 28, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

And ondo people too. I remember my visit to Ondo state. ...naso dem serve Efo elegusi and pounded yam....na one old man just sey I dey eat longidi or longidi ( dog meat) ? I asked him, what's longiri , he just laughed, he eran Aja ( dog meat) , I said, No, he said, na longiri dem use prepare the Efo elegusi soup ooooo.....all my friends just dey laugh, see as dem dey eat am like kilode ....through my stay there, na fish soup I dey eat....I soup prepared with only fish ....
Lol, that one na for sure naw, I was birthed and raised in Ondo west, if you eat any how in Ondo town, you will surely be served a dog's meat without your knowledge.
And by the way, it's called LOKILI not LONGIRI...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari / Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) / I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.