Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) (33772 Views)

How Do I Make This Dog To Know Me & Not Attack Me? (Photo) / How Do I Make My Dog To Be Aggressive? Please Help. / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by onikoyikosoko: 8:38pm On Feb 28, 2022
puremaker7:
Lol, that one na for sure naw, I was birthed and raised in Ondo west, if you eat any how in Ondo town, you will surely be served a dog's meat without your knowledge.
And by the way it's called LOKILI not LONGIRI...

Thanks for the correction....Lokili
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by madjune(m): 11:23pm On Feb 28, 2022
Dogs respond to love and kindness.

They're built that way.
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by cho25bc(f): 1:21am On Mar 01, 2022
BigDawsNet:
cheesy

Very normal...
They literally understand what we are trying to say ..

I remember for naija does days... Wen my dad brought like 6 baby chicken and left them in compound to grow ahead of Christmas...

Few mins we just hear screaming... Our dog has eating 3 chicks already...

My dad just grab the dog and looked straight into his eyes... " Goodluck, look at this remaining 3 baby chickens...if you mistakely kill the rest... You will regret your decision and I promise you to sell you off"

And we left the dog and chickens...

I can gladly tell you the dog became best friend with the chicken till they where riped for Christmas grin

This really cracked me up grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by Oguejiofor2002: 1:30am On Mar 01, 2022
Very funny
Re: Nigerian Mum Tells Dog To Show She's From A Christian Home (Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:33am On Mar 01, 2022
Talking to Ekuke. What a waste of time sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Police Statement On Joachim Iroko, Man Who Named His Dog Buhari / Lady Gives Her Pet Monkey A Luxurious Bath (Photo, Video) / I Just Lost One Of My Precious Dogs (so Sad)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.