Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... (1208 Views)

Do Ladies Really Like Funny Guys? / Funny Guys Experience When Expecting A New Girl In The Uni. / What A Lot Of "FUNNY" Guys Don't Know. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by czarr(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2022
I noticed guys develop their sense of humour from two ways.
1. From a rough and poor childhood or upbringing, someone who basically grew up in harsh conditions. They develop a sense of humour because its the only thing that makes them not loose their mind, it helps them cope with their condition if they learn to see the funny side of things. Using Nigeria as a case study there is a relation between the decrease in standard of living and the rise and popularity of comedy skit. Go figure.

2. To compensate for their deficiency in looks, Now I'm not saying there are no Funny fine guys, the few fine funny guys you may see would have a very rough and poor background.
Our goal as a species is to reproduce and we k now women are the sexual selectors, so what a guy lacks in looks or good genes, he would have to compensate with something else like money, power and funny, but we are focusing on the FUNNY. A lot of not so good looking guys would turn to jesters to entertain the female for access to vagina.

Name 1 fine Funny comedian and I'll mention 10 Funny comedians.
Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by MadamVanessa(f): 5:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
shocked

My sugar daddy is very funny and he's so handsome and he was so lucky to have come from a wealthy home.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by czarr(m): 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

My sugar daddy is very funny and he's so handsome and he was so lucky to have come from a wealthy home.
His money is funny!!! You know how almost anything a big man does you find it cool and funny, na the money they funny no be you sugar daddy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
czarr:
His money is funny!!! You know how almost anything a big man does you find it cool and funny, na the money they funny no be you sugar daddy.
Did you not read her statement?
Stop talking out of context pls..
Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by czarr(m): 5:47pm On Mar 01, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Did you not read her statement?
Stop talking out of context pls..
carry your drama Comot for this thread...your opinion is not needed.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by OloshoMan: 5:55pm On Mar 01, 2022
I concur, and they're all jealous of fine guys too. The amount of ugly treatments I've gotten from these ugly ass jealous niggas(lecturers, security operatives). They always think I have it all.

I'm not even that funny. Never had to make them laugh to get these bitches wet.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by Haakeem(m): 6:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
OloshoMan:
I concur, and they're all jealous of fine guys too. The amount of ugly treatments I've gotten from these ugly ass jealous niggas(lecturers, security operatives). They always think I have it all.

I'm not even that funny. Never had to make them laugh to get these bitches wet.
shat up! men's do nt envy another man because of him being handsome.

Na women we be?... I have'nt see or heard any.

What men envy from another guy is his money and the respect given to him.

7 Likes

Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by Sekoni003(m): 6:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Some of your points are true altho not entirely. For instance, I'm handsome, my sense of humor is crazy and my upbringing was far from poor grin .Hope you get now? Stop the generalisation.

Haakeem:

Stop the cap cheesy. Attractive people are envied, either subtly or aggressively and it applies to both genders.

3 Likes

Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by Haakeem(m): 6:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Sekoni003:
Some of your points are true altho not entirely. For instance, I'm handsome, my sense of humor is crazy and my upbringing was far from poor grin ..hope you get now? Stop the generalisation.

Stop the cap cheesy. Attractive people are envied, either subtly or aggressively and it applies to both genders.

The word jealous should not be used.

6 Likes

Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by OloshoMan: 6:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
You wouldn't understand cos you're not handsome. If you walk a month in my shoes you'd be mad at the hate.
Haakeem:

1 Like

Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by Haakeem(m): 6:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
OloshoMan:
You wouldn't understand cos you're not handsome.
lol you no fine pass me.

comrade aw you take no say me an osibanjo relate??

4 Likes

Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by OloshoMan: 6:48pm On Mar 01, 2022
Not finna have this argument with you, it is so awkward) weird LoL
Haakeem:
lol you no fine pass me.

comrade aw you take no say me an osibanjo relate??
Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by Haakeem(m): 6:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
OloshoMan:
Not finna have this argument with you, it is so awkward) weird LoL
you sef reason am, your mates they find money but u stand they jealous person wey fine, e make sence?.

6 Likes

Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by HarunaWest(m): 7:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Every rich man is funny. I remember the last time I saw GYB, the man go clear throat, hypocrites go laugh.

2 Likes

Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by helinues: 7:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

Amen

1 Like

Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by OloshoMan: 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
LoL you say go make money? No need bro.
Only son tax + my inheritance alone (future is so bright).. All I have to do is stay alive and reap benefits (All thanks to a hardworking father with foresight).
The forum is really faceless and nobody actually knows me, cos y'all could be hating for I know, and I can't take it anymore LoL. I take pride in my beauty. I said it niggas jealous fine niggas you did nothing but prove my point. A lot of people could actually kill cos of jealousy. And I've experienced it first hand. Imagine + being an only child too
Haakeem:
you sef reason am, your mates they find money but u stand they jealous person wey fine, e make sence?.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by Nobody: 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

guy why?
Are you gay or you just wanna scam gullible horñy Boyz undecided
Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by Haakeem(m): 11:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
OloshoMan:
LoL you say go make money? No need bro.
Only son tax + my inheritance alone (future is so bright).. All I have to do is stay alive and reap benefits (All thanks to a hardworking father with foresight).
The forum is really faceless and nobody actually knows me, cos y'all could be hating for I know, and I can't take it anymore LoL. I take pride in my beauty. I said it niggas jealous fine niggas you did nothing but prove my point. A lot of people could actually kill cos of jealousy. And I've experienced it first hand. Imagine + being an only child too
you are a female hiding in a male moniker,or should i say you have some chracter's of a woman inside you.

It is unusaual for a man to be typin rubbish like u have been typin all day long.
Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by Robertgreene1(m): 11:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
And this is coming from a so called male!!!.

What nonsense!!!
Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by OloshoMan: 5:52am On Mar 02, 2022
Wharever
Haakeem:
you are a female hiding in a male moniker,or should i say you have some chracter's of a woman inside you.

It is unusaual for a man to be typin rubbish like u have been typin all day long.

1 Like

Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by czarr(m): 7:52am On Mar 02, 2022
Robertgreene1:
And this is coming from a so called male!!!.

What nonsense!!!
To be able to think we have to risk offending - Jordan Peterson
Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by Karleb(m): 12:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Haakeem:

Actually, men get jealous of other men for being handsome. It's not common tho.

But see that guy you quoted, I think he is only being mischievous.

You can't be ugly and not rich and also not be jovial or funny, I mean, how would you attract women? undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Why Most Funny Guys Are Uglee... by uchman(m): 3:37am On Mar 03, 2022
OloshoMan:
You wouldn't understand cos you're not handsome. If you walk a month in my shoes you'd be mad at the hate.

Comrade, Stop praising yourself, if you have been handsome all your life, you won’t even have the time to talk about it, talk more of writing about it.
Stop praising yourself but if you still believe so much that you are handsome, let us see your pictures and I will post mine too

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Divorce Is Not For The Weak, My Children Have Been Taken Away From Me - Korra Ob / Lady's Reaction After Catching Cheating Husband With Her Bestfriend (Vid) / Szxtape: Ladies, Never You Pleased A Man By Recording Your Nudes Or Szxtape.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.