Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,822 members, 7,851,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:12 AM

Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) (49019 Views)

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Now nobody is blaming the religion of Putin or West for this war because of hypocrisy. The world would be a nice place without Christianity, they are the people behind any kind of terrorism in the world. When Afghans defeated America and took over the control of Afghanistan a lot of Christians blamed Islam, why the double standard?

4 Likes

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
Russia will be disgraced out if Ukraine soon and you'll all return to your country to rebuild and prosper.
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Esesuwa8: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Kovacic0:
Omo

Why didn't you, use the sure strategy and make so much for yourself? Abi you no like better thing?
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Farid24224(m): 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
I thought they are going to pick a Kalashnikov and protect their land... undecided

Gender Equality is sh*t...Men will always be men and Male will always be above female no matter what!!
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by captainamiedi1: 8:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
Make una come Nigeria come farm abeg. i saw on linkedin one company offering their Ukraine workers accommodation in Nigeria and some other countries.
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by jefe03(m): 8:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
In short
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Asour: 8:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
othermen:
When will you do a thread on refugees fleeing herdsmen attack, bandits and boko haram insurgents?

Boko Haram didn't start today.

To answer your question here's a thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/3072374/boko-haram-refugees-cameroon-adamawa

This is since 2016. Satisfied now?

The point is, this is the top focal news!
News pan out in cycles, surely another event would overshadow this conflict.
Hopefully there'll be a ceasefire.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by farouk2much(m): 8:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
May putin win the race
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Offpoint1: 8:36pm On Mar 01, 2022
Righteousness2:
Just imagine how humans are Fleeing for their lives..

We are witnessing a shadow of how life will be like in Great tribulation, when the whole World will be in a total comatose and Chaos.
JESUS referred to it Matthew 24:21 as " Such as has never been since the world was created"

I Admonish all to Wake up to the Matter that concerns your Soul. Make Peace with JESUS Christ so that you won't be here to face the Great Tribulation.

The flight is about to take off before all hell breaks loose! JESUS Christ is Coming! Be Ready!
I'm glad I don't know you in person...
You should be lock up in a psychiatric hospital, there are different level of madness.

I'm glad at the you still end up in hell

1 Like

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Okobalo123(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
sad
Righteousness2:
Just imagine how humans are Fleeing for their lives..

We are witnessing a shadow of how life will be like in Great tribulation, when the whole World will be in a total comatose and Chaos.
JESUS referred to it Matthew 24:21 as " Such as has never been since the world was created"

I Admonish all to Wake up to the Matter that concerns your Soul. Make Peace with JESUS Christ so that you won't be here to face the Great Tribulation.

The flight is about to take off before all hell breaks loose! JESUS Christ is Coming! Be Ready!
. God bless you for always holding your ground on undiluted messages. End time is real as Jesus is here, for the second coming

1 Like

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by SmartPolician: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
At the end of this war, many Ukrainian families will be fatherless! Every sane mind should avoid wars!
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
PlayMaker14:
This reminds me of how the marauding Fulani herdsmen chased some of my South West brothers to Benin Republic IDP camp.

Really sad.
Comrade but why?

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Slurity(m): 8:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
PlayMaker14:
This reminds me of how the marauding Fulani herdsmen chased some of my South West brothers to Benin Republic IDP camp.

Really sad.
years to come when you remember the foolishness you are doing now, you will laugh at you foolishness

1 Like

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by lomprico(m): 8:43pm On Mar 01, 2022
Propaganda
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
othermen:
When will you do a thread on refugees fleeing herdsmen attack, bandits and boko haram insurgents?

Have you done one urself?
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Dearlord(m): 8:46pm On Mar 01, 2022
No need running alway from life because definitely it will catch up with you anytime any day twice on a wrong day.
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Tdotbluejays1: 8:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Canadian Conservatives wants the government to fly some Ukrainians visa free to Canada.

These girls should drop their weapon and get on the flight cool

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Dongyi123: 8:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
God Speaks last.
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Really sad.
And caught Nnamdi Kanu in Kenya. The fulanies must be really smart grin
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 9:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
Stand back and fight. What a man can do a woman can do better. When the real deal plays forth they appear so gently. Cunning creatures grin
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Jeromejnr(m): 9:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lovenorth:
Now nobody is blaming the religion of Putin or West for this war because of hypocrisy. The world would be a nice place without Christianity, they are the people behind any kind of terrorism in the world. When Afghans defeated America and took over the control of Afghanistan a lot of Christians blamed Islam, why the double standard?

Because he or the West is not fighting in the name of his God.

Islamic terrorism is usually because they are trying to kill people for their god. Therefore, it is religiously motivated.

1 Like

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 9:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
Nonexisting:
Men fighting, feminists fleeing using children as human shield.

Pocohantas
Datboredberri

1 Like

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by gaby(m): 9:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
You go fear well arranged propaganda images na....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Peppysco: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Really sad.

Your brothers, IPOB members are killing your people everyday, but that's not a concern to you. Na Southwest issue be your concern. Dey there till you idiots annihilate yourselves while wanking on other people's problems
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 9:11pm On Mar 01, 2022
Jeromejnr:

Because he or the West is not fighting in the name of his God.

Islamic terrorism is usually because they are trying to kill people for their god. Therefore, it is religiously motivated.
Afghans defeated America because they like to kill for their God grin.
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Elidrisy20: 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Na covid-19 cause all this wahala
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by JohnCyrilEfe1(m): 9:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
Na them dey run comot from their country na them dey cry, na them media say dey win the war......wonderful grin
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by simplesearch: 9:16pm On Mar 01, 2022
Putin. What exactly does he stand to gain with all of this needless chaos and death? Would he have attempted this if Ukrain was Japan?
Well,....some people like biblical pharaoh are meant to fulfill negative prophecies. May I not be one in Jesus name.
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by emmanuelbrown26: 9:23pm On Mar 01, 2022
PlayMaker14:

Really sad.
comr, take it easy
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by castrokins(m): 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
Beautiful Ladies

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) / Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine / Boris Johnson And Carrie Symonds Welcome Baby Boy At London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.