Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:17 AM

Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) (49020 Views)

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by onikoyikosoko: 6:12am On Mar 02, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Y'all should stop bothering us with RUSSIA/UKRAINE news for fvck sake. We have our own problems. People who dont care about your continent.

Do you know , how many foreign nationals living in Ukraine? Some of you will just come online and be talking thrash.......

Must dey care about our continent? Why can't we do something good for our continent? Despite , all the natural resources.......african are the most dumbest people on earth........

1 Like

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Hassan88(m): 6:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Adolf Hitler is from where again??
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by 2elliot: 7:49am On Mar 02, 2022
Righteousness2:
Just imagine how humans are Fleeing for their lives..

We are witnessing a little shadow of how life will be like in the Great tribulation, when the whole World will be in a total comatose and Chaos.
JESUS referred to it Matthew 24:21 as " Such as has never been since the world was created"

I Admonish all to Wake up to the Matter that concerns your Soul. Make Peace with JESUS Christ so that you won't be here to face the Great Tribulation.

The flight is about to take off before all hell breaks loose! JESUS Christ is Coming! Be Ready!
I am of the opinion that the current digital identification exercise in Nigeria is not a good one. It is a globalists coup on the world. Every country is on that exercise right now, albeit in different forms and names, which is similar to the digital vaccination identification. People are being given digital identification without knowing the implications. This is not good. This is China's credit scores and totalitarianism being imposed on the whole world. And all leaders are in the WEF global satanist takeover. My wild guess is that it is the mark of the beast, and that no one would be able to buy and sell without having the digital identity.
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by KingdomlessKing: 8:46am On Mar 02, 2022
Wow they are even privileged to carry bags undecided
Compare to the africans your racist pigs bomb and displaced in africa who only carry their lives cry

I WILL LIKE TO SEE MORE TEARS AND TERROR IN YA MOFUCKING FACES

1 Like

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by seenter84: 9:43am On Mar 02, 2022
Beautiful people on ukraine
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by hardbody: 11:43am On Mar 02, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Y'all should stop bothering us with RUSSIA/UKRAINE news for fvck sake. We have our own problems. People who dont care about your continent.

The whole truth, this.

I never for once commented on their problem, most of them don't even know Nigeria. Mention Nigeria and they will ask, Africa? All to their own. I am here battling with fuel, light, bandits, kidnappers, insurgents, ESN, UGM, Boko Haram, who is discussing us? They can nuke everybody and everything for all I care, they should sha not come to this part of Africa make thunder no fire them. All the while they have been having the good life did they call us? nonsense and ingredients.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) / Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine / Boris Johnson And Carrie Symonds Welcome Baby Boy At London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.