Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,813 members, 7,851,729 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:43 AM

Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) (49018 Views)

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / Nigerian Students Caught In The Russia-Ukraine War / The Banner On A Ship Carrying Jewish Refugees To Palestine In 1947 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by PaNnamdi: 9:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lovenorth:
Now nobody is blaming the religion of Putin or West for this war because of hypocrisy. The world would be a nice place without Christianity, they are the people behind any kind of terrorism in the world. When Afghans defeated America and took over the control of Afghanistan a lot of Christians blamed Islam, why the double standard?
Keep quiet

We all know that the religion of piss always love violence and fight when ever possible.

The religion of piss can never attract any form of sympathy because everybody Sabi them wella cheesy
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by tnerro1(m): 9:29pm On Mar 01, 2022
I blame a stupid president forming brave while his people are dying and the ones that pushed you to war are refusing to come to your aid, just hailing you from the comfort of their countries. A president indeed..... spits

1 Like

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by ken6488(m): 9:32pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hanks0000:
Russia will be disgraced out if Ukraine soon and you'll all return to your country to rebuild and prosper.
you still believe that

1 Like

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Lovenorth: 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
PaNnamdi:

Keep quiet

We all know that the religion of piss always love violence and fight when ever possible.

The religion of piss can never attract any form of sympathy because everybody Sabi them wella cheesy
All thanks to Putin
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by bepositive11: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
But why are they running?
Zinoleesky has it in the bag and I am confident that he will win. Besides NATO is still packing the many weapons that he will use to destroy Russia. He should just wait small.
Anyway the ghost of Kiev is still doing its thing.

I really hope so
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
See them, one child, at most, two. Come to Nigeria, 4, 5, 7, 8 children
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Lordedifice1: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
Zinoleesky has it in the bag and I am confident that he will win. Besides NATO is still packing the many weapons that he will use to destroy Russia. He should just wait small.
Guy stop this Comedy you are doing
Everybody knows that Russia will win
With their nuclear weapons and advanced technologies
No dy make us laff abeg
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by bepositive11: 9:40pm On Mar 01, 2022
tillaman:
sad
Life is so ironical
Year 2021 none of them folks could ever picture themselves in this situation
No one deserves this treatment sad
I hope peace leads and all egos be buried/swallowed

Seriously. I thought nothing could be worse than covid, but here we are. The whole world will eventually feel the ripple effects of this war
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by PaNnamdi: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
Lovenorth:

All thanks to Putin
Putin don't give a fvck about the religion of piss.

U guys better follow America and respect yourselfs cool
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Botlord: 9:44pm On Mar 01, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
I wonder why they're running. They should have waited a little more days for Putin to teach them in the language they understand.

I love the way NATO is backing them with weapons, it's really needed to bomb Ukraine to Stone age, they need to understand the language.

Ghost of kyiv... Hahaha cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by slowice(m): 9:57pm On Mar 01, 2022
See how their lives been change because of the wickedness of man. Beautiful people who once lived in a beautiful and peaceful country are now refugees hoping against hope to survive.
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Hamiltonii: 9:58pm On Mar 01, 2022
Why only cĂșnts?

1 Like

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by knowhowk: 9:59pm On Mar 01, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Y'all should stop bothering us with RUSSIA/UKRAINE news for fvck sake. We have our own problems. People who dont care about your continent.
. Avoid the News.U are D one bodering Urself
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by lookingfly: 10:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Y'all should stop bothering us with RUSSIA/UKRAINE news for fvck sake. We have our own problems. People who dont care about your continent.
in as much as i don't want to be laugh, to I just have to.....lol. just the way they almost killed us with COVID-19 news.
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Mar 01, 2022
ken6488:
you still believe that

Yeah. And you? What do you believe in?
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by ken6488(m): 10:12pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hanks0000:

Yeah. And you? What do you believe in?
Ukraine already lost
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
PlayMaker14:
This reminds me of how the marauding Fulani herdsmen chased some of my South West brothers to Benin Republic IDP camp.

Really sad.

and wasted many Ebonyi in forest, killed many Enugu indigene, this same herdsmen are now collecting salaries in Abia that's owing civil servants, after all Fulani lives matter than igbo own

I don't blame Ojukwu from running away at the end of the war, if he had waited, he could have been killed while a dumb blockhead like you will still rubbish him as you people disgrace him at the poll

2 Likes

Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Mystic969: 10:20pm On Mar 01, 2022
Hmmm!

This thing is getting out of hands ooo.
I think international community will intervene soon.
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Ifeoluwav(f): 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2022
Orishirishi
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Bignuell(m): 11:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
I thought it's the same CNN that is labelled the west media. That anything from there is a bogus. There is really no war going on. It's just the media. When ukrain president wore camouflage una say na old picture say cnn dey lie. Now the same cnn show una say dem bomb military site for ukraine, the same nairalanders shouted, way to go putin, na man you be. Talmbout hypocrisy, this one sef no be am, truth is, your mind will only recognize and believe what it has been constantly feed with. Peace
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Litmus: 11:33pm On Mar 01, 2022
Slurity:
years to come when you remember the foolishness you are doing now, you will laugh at you foolishness

Hopefully he/she screams, not laugh, scream with embarrassment especially in unexpected places like on a crowded bus, at work, or some such place where the scream draws the attention of strangers so that they regard him/her with worry, hoping him/her isn't a maniac... smiley
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by abeliver: 11:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
so sad...
but we won't fall for the US shithousery
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Ugomajority: 11:38pm On Mar 01, 2022
I imagine Africa family with 5 , 6, 8 children. Hw can one manage this kind of situation. White pple no dey born full house. E get why
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Panda7(m): 12:37am On Mar 02, 2022
Allah save them.
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by damiloladuke: 12:40am On Mar 02, 2022
This is serious
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by babajero(m): 12:58am On Mar 02, 2022
ishit4bodyy:
just give us that so called comedian, and take buhari and his cabinets and house of assembly members, he is worth more than all of them put together.
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by babajero(m): 1:00am On Mar 02, 2022
Emuforlife1:
Then start writing about it and stop ranting, you can go and partner with NTA and lie Mohammed.
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by wifeesnatcher(m): 4:31am On Mar 02, 2022
irepnaija4eva:

Oh you this bloody adulterous idiot..
You slept with a man's wife and your here with your tribal ass ranting like a mad man..
You done dey craze small small oo.. grin grin grin..
Stop ignoring me you wasted sperm from a troglodyte.

I'm trolling you till the last. grin grin

What should I do with this your jargons? Trolling is your profession, you get any other job?

So be proud of your calling dumbass
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Emperorx: 5:30am On Mar 02, 2022
I dont think that little girl has clue of what is going on ,she is still smiling to camera.
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by Emuforlife1: 6:06am On Mar 02, 2022
babajero:
Then start writing about it and stop ranting, you can go and partner with NTA and lie Mohammed.
You sound pained and frustrated...... you alright dude
Re: Lives In A Suitcase: The Refugees Fleeing The Russia-Ukraine War (Pictures) by onikoyikosoko: 6:08am On Mar 02, 2022
othermen:
When will you do a thread on refugees fleeing herdsmen attack, bandits and boko haram insurgents?

Why you no do am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback To President Trump At Wrestlemania 23 (video) / Putin Orders Ceasefire In Ukraine / Boris Johnson And Carrie Symonds Welcome Baby Boy At London Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.