Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention (751 Views)

2023: Sowore Unveils Haruna Garba Magashi As His Running Mate / Sowore Vows To Turn Nigeria Into A Construction Site / Sowore Vows To Sack Top Army Generals If Elected In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by JEWELofHELL666: 11:10am On Mar 02, 2022
Presidential aspirant and National Chairman of the African Action Congress (AAC), Omoyele Sowore, has vowed to release from detention the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, and the leader of Yoruba Nation Agitator, Sunday Igboho, if he becomes the President of Nigeria in 2023.

He made this known on Tuesday in Abuja at his formal declaration to run for the position of Nigeria’s president in the next year general elections.

Sowore said he would release all political detainees particularly IPOB Leader, Kanu, and Yoruba agitator, Igboho, because they were being held illegally in the custody.

He said he threw his hat in the ring to ensure that justice was served to all ethnic groups agitating for self-determination.

Sowore told those in government to intensify efforts and rehabilitate prison centres across the country saying that they might need to spend some time there after their tenure.

He said, “As soon as I am sworn in on June 12, 2023, I will release all political detainees, particularly Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho. People who are asking for self-determination should not go to prison. Those in the Diaspora must also be given the right to vote during the election.

"We will not encourage those who put them in prison; they should be rehabilitating prisons now because they may have to spend some time there as well.”

He said Nigeria would have a new constitution that would make provision for right to self- determination and referendum.

“For those who are pushing the struggle for self-determination, we will accord you the opportunity you are seeking by creating a new Constitution for Nigeria, which must necessarily contain the right to self-determination and the right to a referendum if you are tired of Nigeria,” Sowore said.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/02/2023-i%E2%80%99ll-release-nnamdi-kanu-igboho-others-detention-when-i-become-president-%E2%80%93-sowore

Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by SATANICALLY666: 11:17am On Mar 02, 2022
Sowore is a clown. He's supporting terrorists and secessionists but wants to rule over one Nigeria. No wonder sane people don't take him seriously. A moronic fellow with an oxymoronic manifesto. Sowore is the exact antithesis of a wise and visionary leader.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by NGsultan(m): 11:28am On Mar 02, 2022
SATANICALLY666:
Sowore is a clown. He's supporting terrorists and secessionists but wants to rule over one Nigeria. No wonder sane people don't take him seriously. A moronic fellow with an oxymoronic manifesto. Sowore is the exact antithesis of a wise and visionary leader.

Don't mind the man. Speaking like the lunatic that he is. Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by Baepolice: 11:30am On Mar 02, 2022
Sowore customer dada cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:31am On Mar 02, 2022
The only type of president that can attempt to change the fortunes of Nigeria has to be very angry at the present leaders,
Once sworn in, most politicians would go on exile!
Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by AdolfAboki(m): 11:36am On Mar 02, 2022
StaffofOrayan:
The only type of president that can attempt to change the fortunes of Nigeria has to be very angry at the present leaders,
Once sworn in, most politicians would go on exile!

That's why we need Atiku. He's the only one capable of changing the fortunes of Nigeria. Atiku we want and Atiku we must have!
Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by LeoDeKing: 11:41am On Mar 02, 2022
Yes.

That's why declared to contest.

He is capitalising on 5% votes from ipob.

With a promise that he will remove lamidi kwanu from the zoo cage.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by Nobody: 11:42am On Mar 02, 2022
Ok
Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by Danjikanbauchi: 11:47am On Mar 02, 2022
Who will even vote for the idiot after working and campaigning for Buhari,

Ai sawore has dent his image working for APC government to install Buhari.
Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:49am On Mar 02, 2022
AdolfAboki:

That's why we need Atiku. He's the only one capable of changing the fortunes of Nigeria. Atiku we want and Atiku we must have!

Move to his street in Adamawa na

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by Boomdoom: 11:56am On Mar 02, 2022
Sowore is high on Tinubu's pee..

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by tillaman(m): 12:10pm On Mar 02, 2022
Which is one of the reasons he will never be the president
Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by BlessingDAMMY(f): 1:07pm On Mar 02, 2022
Sowore is madt
Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by limeta(f): 1:25pm On Mar 02, 2022
How many terrorists bubub don release
10 ? 100 or 10.000.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by Nyanmiridunce: 1:59pm On Mar 02, 2022
Call me a bastard if the guy gets up to 20k votes in total.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by Kingosytex(m): 2:19pm On Mar 02, 2022
Kanu and Igboho are terrorists while Shekau and his boys are freedom fighters.
Na who do una this thing?

He said, “As soon as I am sworn in on June 12, 2023, I will release all political detainees, particularly Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho.

At the bolded, Sowore's faith can move mountains.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by NyamiriFlathead(m): 2:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
This senseless human being can only win online, the braindead bastard can never rule this country
Fvck Sowore
On Tinubu's mandate i stand
Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by helinues: 2:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
grin

Ajoka Sowore
Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by Bravetunde: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2022
I will give my vote to the ijaw man twice any day.
I prefer him to backstabbetrs, betrayass, theivesss, ritualisst,liarrs, cowwards and pretenderss.
I m a Yoruba Muslim from no man's land lagos and I will support sowore.
Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by gidgiddy: 4:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
SATANICALLY666:

How come we never hear you people saying all this about Buhari when he is rehabilitating and releasing captured Boko haram members back into society?

1 Like

Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by 1838e: 5:16am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
helinues:
grin

Ajoka Sowore
[/s]
Re: 2023: Sowore Vows To Release Southern Terrorists From Detention by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 5:46am On Mar 03, 2022
[s]
JEWELofHELL666:
Presidential aspirant and National Chairman of the African Action Congress (AAC), Omoyele Sowore, has vowed to release from detention the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra, Nnamdi Kanu, and the leader of Yoruba Nation Agitator, Sunday Igboho, if he becomes the President of Nigeria in 2023.

He made this known on Tuesday in Abuja at his formal declaration to run for the position of Nigeria’s president in the next year general elections.

Sowore said he would release all political detainees particularly IPOB Leader, Kanu, and Yoruba agitator, Igboho, because they were being held illegally in the custody.

He said he threw his hat in the ring to ensure that justice was served to all ethnic groups agitating for self-determination.

Sowore told those in government to intensify efforts and rehabilitate prison centres across the country saying that they might need to spend some time there after their tenure.

He said, “As soon as I am sworn in on June 12, 2023, I will release all political detainees, particularly Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho. People who are asking for self-determination should not go to prison. Those in the Diaspora must also be given the right to vote during the election.

"We will not encourage those who put them in prison; they should be rehabilitating prisons now because they may have to spend some time there as well.”

He said Nigeria would have a new constitution that would make provision for right to self- determination and referendum.

“For those who are pushing the struggle for self-determination, we will accord you the opportunity you are seeking by creating a new Constitution for Nigeria, which must necessarily contain the right to self-determination and the right to a referendum if you are tired of Nigeria,” Sowore said.

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/02/2023-i%E2%80%99ll-release-nnamdi-kanu-igboho-others-detention-when-i-become-president-

http://saharareporters.com/2022/03/02/2023-i%E2%80%99ll-release-nnamdi-kanu-igboho-others-detention-when-i-become-president-%E2%80%93-sowore
[/s]

(1) (Reply)

APC Caretaker Chairman Mai Mala Buni Begs Buhari / One Of Africa Finest Minds Is Being Swon In As 6th Executive Governor Of Anambra / Accord Obiano Courtesies, Don't Endanger His Health - Anambra APC Cautions EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.