Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k (25645 Views)

POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) / Please Help!!! My Access Bank Just Got Debited, What Should I Do? / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
onlinestaff2020:
You gawk badly.

You are not sharp.

Do you know that those bankers rip off customers a lot?

They are even the ones that gives out data to their Yahoo boyfriends to scam innocent people.

Now, you have the chance to eat out of the national cake, then you chickened off.

You no get mind , abeg.

You be Jew man.

Do you know that if you even ask the lady to give you small thing, she would be the one to snub you?

Don't do favours for women except your fellow men.
Thank God for women in your life. If not hmmmn.
Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Obidient4Tinubu(f): 2:06pm On Sep 12, 2022
Emmayorejoice:

I really appreciate the gesture but your prayers would do more.
God bless you abundantly sir
why?
Collect the money jor
Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Emmayorejoice: 4:47pm On Sep 12, 2022
Obidient4Tinubu:
why?
Collect the money jor
Money go finish. Blessing no dey finish

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Please Help!!! My Access Bank Just Got Debited, What Should I Do? / Christmas: Excitement In Cross River As 'abakaliki Rice' Sells For N14,500 / Why Naira Depreciated By 23% In 4 Days — Currency Dealers, Analysts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.