Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,160 members, 7,829,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k (25622 Views)

POS Operator Returns Cash To FCMB Cashier That Overpaid Him With N100k (photos) / Please Help!!! My Access Bank Just Got Debited, What Should I Do? / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by babadee1(m): 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
Emmayorejoice:
I needed to withdraw 35k this morning in order to attend to some urgent cash needs and since I didn't want only N1000 notes I decided to enter the banking hall. To avoid issues I arrived before 8 am and was one of the first to be attended to. The cashier paid me with N20k bundle and counted 15k with the counting machine twice and gave me my bundle. I didnt bother to do another count as I saw her use the machine twice. Only for me to get back home and realise I had an extra N32k. I counted and recounted but it was an excess.

Truth be told times could be much better Covid and Buhari did not help matters but as a Christian I know not to keep what is not mine. God knows it could have solved a lot of problems but its best to wait for what is mine so i had to go back to the bank and wait to see the Teller. Looking at her interact with her colleagues one could tell she was not happy.
When it was my turn she asked what kind of transaction I wanted and I just handed her the N32k. The relief and joy on her face could not be hidden. She had already told her colleague beside her that she was short so they both joined in telling me thank you.

As usual some may say I was foolish for returning the money but either a young lady could have lost her job in these terrible times or at least the money would be removed from her salary which is still bad enough.
My only prayer is God should consider this and remember me for good.

God will definitely bless you for your honesty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Mumusaphire: 3:34pm On Mar 02, 2022
I don't believe this story. U needed just 35k, and cashier gave u 67k. Haha. U don't know how those cashier count money Sha. Also, u don't count money in d bank until u got home. So if the money no complete, u will go bank to shout. And remember, they always tells u to count ur money before u leave counter. So how come? U are in hurry, yet u counted it at home, u still went back to bank. Me self, I don return 100k for cashier, I no just dey shout ni
Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by id4sho(m): 3:35pm On Mar 02, 2022
sad
My guy don chop 50k b4
Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by illicit(m): 3:36pm On Mar 02, 2022
Because say na girl abi

SIMP shocked

grin

1 Like

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by LittleFinger1: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by AntonVince: 3:37pm On Mar 02, 2022
That was very kind of you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by jyz200(m): 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
Ok
So must you post it
Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Emmayorejoice: 3:38pm On Mar 02, 2022
SQLmastar:
Give a tenth to your pastor.
tenth of what is not mine?

1 Like

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Emmayorejoice: 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
LittleFinger1:
You really need to return the money. The bank might later find out.

Check out my website https://rankfasta.com/
even if they found out there is no proof. What the records show is I collected 35k

1 Like

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by FireUpNow(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
Baba op it's very good that you return the money. God will reward your faithfulness in bigger way. You also saved the cashier who made the error in paying you the extra N32k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Johnbullirabor7(m): 3:39pm On Mar 02, 2022
You're a good Christian. God will surely reward you

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Emmayorejoice: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
illicit:
Because say na girl abi

SIMP shocked

grin
Set àwọn Red pillers. I can't steal even if na male Teller

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Emmayorejoice: 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2022
FireUpNow:
Baba op it's very good that you return the money. God will reward your faithfulness in bigger way.
Amen
Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Emmayorejoice: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
Johnbullirabor7:
You're a good Christian. God will surely reward you
Amen
Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Imoobot(m): 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
God bless You. You are indeed a good man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by AngelicBeing: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
May the celestial forces remember you for doing the right thing in Jesus Name Amen wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Adebire: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2022
you are an idiot...so if na your family member be the bank worker, you go talk this kind thing. abi you no know say na the girl go pay back that same day? nothing like say comot from salary o. make God no allow you attract curses to your lineage.
onlinestaff2020:
You gawk badly.

You are not sharp.

Do you know that those bankers rip off customers a lot?

They are even the ones that gives out data to their Yahoo boyfriends to scam innocent people.

Now, you have the chance to eat out of the national cake, then you chickened off.

You no get mind , abeg.

You be Jew man.

Do you know that if you even ask the lady to give you small thing, she would be the one to snub you?

Don't do favours for women except your fellow men.

4 Likes

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
This same bank will not help customers to track fraudstes when they report that their bank account has been hack and their money withdrawn from it.This same GTB has been pilfering from my account without SMS and purpose of the debits not given.
So what ? And how does two wrongs make a right ? And still same people will complain that the government is corrupt when you are no different just not opportuned to loot.
Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Explicits(m): 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
See this man that cover his name and leave the account number uncovered cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Nobody: 3:42pm On Mar 02, 2022
I fee like dashing you my left biceps right now. angry

You have done well and you would be rewarded in due time. angry
Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by shantti(m): 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Revolution2022:
This same bank will not help customers to track fraudstes when they report that their bank account has been hack and their money withdrawn from it.This same GTB has been pilfering from my account without SMS and purpose of the debits not given.

It's not about the bank, it's about the innocent cashier
Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Emmayorejoice: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
Mumusaphire:
I don't believe this story. U needed just 35k, and cashier gave u 67k. Haha. U don't know how those cashier count money Sha. Also, u don't count money in d bank until u got home. So if the money no complete, u will go bank to shout. And remember, they always tells u to count ur money before u leave counter. So how come? U are in hurry, yet u counted it at home, u still went back to bank. Me self, I don return 100k for cashier, I no just dey shout ni
She gave me bundle of 20k and she used machine to count 15k twice in my presence. How she managed to package 32k extra I don't know.
Since she counted it with machine I didn't see the need to count with hand.
It's your choice to believe. Cheers

1 Like

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Westernequinox: 3:44pm On Mar 02, 2022
God would also keep you from loss
Emmayorejoice:
I needed to withdraw 35k this morning in order to attend to some urgent cash needs and since I didn't want only N1000 notes I decided to enter the banking hall. To avoid issues I arrived before 8 am and was one of the first to be attended to. The cashier paid me with N20k bundle and counted 15k with the counting machine twice and gave me my bundle. I didnt bother to do another count as I saw her use the machine twice. Only for me to get back home and realise I had an extra N32k. I counted and recounted but it was an excess.

Truth be told times could be much better Covid and Buhari did not help matters but as a Christian I know not to keep what is not mine. God knows it could have solved a lot of problems but its best to wait for what is mine so i had to go back to the bank and wait to see the Teller. Looking at her interact with her colleagues one could tell she was not happy.
When it was my turn she asked what kind of transaction I wanted and I just handed her the N32k. The relief and joy on her face could not be hidden. She had already told her colleague beside her that she was short so they both joined in telling me thank you.

As usual some may say I was foolish for returning the money but either a young lady could have lost her job in these terrible times or at least the money would be removed from her salary which is still bad enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Emmayorejoice: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
AngelicBeing:
May the celestial forces remember you for doing the right thing in Jesus Name Amen wink
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by CryptoClub2018: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Emmayorejoice:

God bless you. You have done well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Emmayorejoice: 3:45pm On Mar 02, 2022
Westernequinox:
God would also keep you from loss
Amen
Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Toma2: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Emmayorejoice:

If na man, Shey U go do refund??
Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by Munzy14(m): 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Emmayorejoice:

You saved her from not using her money to replace her carelessness..Kudos man!

1 Like

Re: My Bank Just Overpaid Me By 32k by avrilwisedata: 3:46pm On Mar 02, 2022
Your honesty is truly worthy of emulating.

Until we uphold integrity in this party of the world, our community will not be a better place.

Nice one.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Which Bank Is The Most Customer Friendly In Nigeria? / Can I Make It In Nigeria With Just £10,000? / Shoprite Concludes Sale Of Its Equity Stake (100%) In Its Nigeria Subsidiary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.