Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. (1630 Views)

Kidnapped Student Of Arthur Jarvis University Rescued, 3 Killed (Graphic) / Fatimah: The Missing 200L NOUN Student Found Dead! (Graphic Photos) / Sadiya, The Missing Girl In Jos, Found With A Man In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by BIDOO(m): 7:02pm On Mar 02, 2022
Please, the picture that appears below is the picture of the missing person named Emmanuel Arthur.
He works for the Chinese company called CCECC. He went missing on the 20th of Feb. 2022. He was on an errand to pick something from Port Harcourt to Asaba, on his way he was attacked, the company bus has been found but he is still missing.
The management of the company he works for are yet to formally inform the family!
well meaning Nigerian should please come to our aid, the said company is yet to formally inform the family for almost a week now.

Re: Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by Neddstark: 8:30pm On Mar 02, 2022
May he be safely found if alive. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by hagjay(m): 2:58am On Mar 03, 2022
Good morning sir /ma
I was in woji area in port Harcourt to pick up a drawing on Monday evening, there's an abandoned unevacuated corpse by the road side-just by the express that's already decomposing.I was in a Keke and I saw the corpse on the opposite side of the lane we drove in.
I don't know the name of the street specifically as IT'S MY FIRST TIME BEING IN WOJI but as at Monday evening, the corpse was still by the express if you're leaving woji to oil mill area in port Harcourt.
I don't know if the police have been informed and if they've evacuated it
You may go to the police station in woji to see if the said corpse is thesame as the man in this picture
N:B
The Keke drivers can direct you there as they always ply that route.......
Pls, nobody should trouble me with calls ,I did no wrong by carrying out my civic responsibility. This is what any sane human would do

Good luck on your search, pls kindly keep us updated.
Let's just hope he's not that corpse and pray he's found alive.
It's well.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by MrCover: 3:00am On Mar 03, 2022
Nawa o
Re: Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by Modecaih: 7:35am On Mar 03, 2022
you will return safely to your family in the mighty name of Jesus,,Amen.

1 Like

Re: Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by nickyj19: 8:33am On Mar 03, 2022
hope say him no dey any cult group undecided
Re: Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by BIDOO(m): 11:26am On Mar 03, 2022
hagjay:
Good morning sir /ma
I was in woji area in port Harcourt to pick up a drawing on Monday evening, there's an abandoned unevacuated corpse by the road side-just by the express that's already decomposing.I was in a Keke and I saw the corpse on the opposite side of the lane we drove in.
I don't know the name of the street specifically as IT'S MY FIRST TIME BEING IN WOJI but as at Monday evening, the corpse was still by the express if you're leaving woji to oil mill area in port Harcourt.
I don't know if the police have been informed and if they've evacuated it
You may go to the police station in woji to see if the said corpse is thesame as the man in this picture
N:B
The Keke drivers can direct you there as they always ply that route.......
Pls, nobody should trouble me with calls ,I did no wrong by carrying out my civic responsibility. This is what any sane human would do

Good luck on your search, pls kindly keep us updated.
Let's just hope he's not that corpse and pray he's found alive.
It's well.
May God bless you sir. We will do the needful.
Re: Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by diogo23: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
So far he wasn't kidnapped in Yoruba land these hope
Re: Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by Restroom: 1:18am On Mar 04, 2022
Did they track his phone or gsm number ?

That can give ideas of where he is
Re: Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by hagjay(m): 10:47am On Mar 08, 2022
Good morning sir @ BIDOO
Is there any positive development/progress on the matter
Re: Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by BIDOO(m): 2:08pm On Mar 08, 2022
hagjay:
Good morning sir @ BIDOO
Is there any positive development/progress on the matter

@hagjay, thanks for your time and concern, the company he's working for is not making it easy for the family to do any handful things as regards that for now, we are watching closely and waiting for the company to officially address the circumstances surrounding his sudden disappearance. Thanks a bunch man.
Re: Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by hagjay(m): 6:16pm On Mar 08, 2022
BIDOO:

@hagjay, thanks for your time and concern, the company he's working for is not making it easy for the family to do any handful things as regards that for now, we are watching closely and waiting for the company to officially address the circumstances surrounding his sudden disappearance. Thanks a bunch man.

You're welcome sir.
But isn't there a way you guys can act on the information i gave about the unevacuated corpse at woji ph(i don't know if the police has done the needful by evacuating it) but i think if someone is sent to woji area of Port Harcourt to get some information about the corpse, it will help narrow down the search and save alot of stress, that will also allow you guys beam your searchlight elsewhere if par adventure he turns out not to be the one.

Sir, you guys shouldn't also rule out tracking his line to know his last location, who he last spoke with and all.....i believe it will go a long way to help

I wish you guys good luck sir, may God almighty intervene in his mercy and bring this bad ordeal to a positive conclusion.

It's well!
Re: Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by IbadeHQ: 6:31pm On Mar 08, 2022
diogo23:
So far he wasn't kidnapped in Yoruba land these hope

Make una try dey get sense now, wetin concern Yoruba with this matter now. I spit on Nkpuru nmiri infected Ipob criminals.
Re: Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by Grace2023: 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2022
BIDOO:
Please, the picture that appears below is the picture of the missing person named Emmanuel Arthur.
He works for the Chinese company called CCECC. He went missing on the 20th of Feb. 2022. He was on an errand to pick something from Port Harcourt to Asaba, on his way he was attacked, the company bus has been found but he is still missing.
The management of the company he works for are yet to formally inform the family!
well meaning Nigerian should please come to our aid, the said company is yet to formally inform the family for almost a week now.
was he found?
Re: Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by IntersectCon: 3:39pm On Sep 10, 2022
The number of Missing Persons in Nigeria keeps increasing by the day. It’s a sad reality.
Please use the Missing Persons Platform to list this information.
The Platform allows you to share information on missing and unidentified persons. It also helps you create a poster you can share on Social Media.

www.missingpersonsplatform.com
Hope this helps.
Re: Have You Seen "Emmanuel Arthur"? The Missing Person. by Tboy222: 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2022
May He be found, by the grace of the One whose mercies abound. And whoever keeps him in custody, will have no rest till he is released without any form of jeopardy.

(1) (Reply)

Outrage As Black Girl Is Skipped During Medal Presentation In Ireland (video) / The Email I Received From A Desperate Yahoo Fraudster. / Nigerian Drug Smuggler Arrested In India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.