Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,247 members, 7,864,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:17 PM

Gov. - Foreign Affairs (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gov. (186312 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Russia-Ukraine Crisis: "Putin Cannot Remain In Power" - President Biden / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. by RepoMan007: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2022
Righteousness2:
Young man , I don't want that nonsense you guys did before.
If you can't react to news, Kindly open yourself a thread.

seeing you are not in support of what i did, I sincerely apologise for my move(posting in the thread you started afresh).
I did it after I realized the old thread wasnt stuck on top of the foreign section any longer and I could find it, this thread was there instead and that people were posting freely. I thought I was in order by posting news/opinion related to world affairs along with links.
I am offering to delete the content of all my posts and i am even support the mods hiding them in order not to derail this thread and make mend.
Please accept my sincere apology Righteousness2.

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (Reply)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.