Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,380 members, 7,864,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:13 AM

Gov. - Foreign Affairs (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gov. (186384 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Russia-Ukraine Crisis: "Putin Cannot Remain In Power" - President Biden / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. by RepoMan007: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2022
‘Not treated like humans’: Ukrainian women on Russian captivity
Former prisoners of war, swapped in a recent deal, say they were subjected to starvation and other forms of abuse

Aljazeera

1 Like

Re: Gov. by RepoMan007: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2022
TriitNG:

You still dey here? grin
Oga face your front and earn your Ruble in peace.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Ibime(m): 8:14pm On Oct 27, 2022
Natural gas prices in Europe fell into negative territory. That's because storage is full and over 60 ships are queueing with no place to store and willing to pay storage facilities to take it off their hands. So price is actually a negative number.

https://news.metal.com/newscontent/101982927/european-natural-gas-prices-dropped-astonishingly-to-negative-zone-but-are-likely-to-rebound-shortly/

In other news, USA quarterly GDP grew 2.6% while Russian GDP keeps falling by 4% every month

A wise man (me) once said the West can pay for energy longer than an enemy can stay solvent.

Pause for effect.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Svlla: 8:20pm On Oct 27, 2022
TriitNG:
You guys said you were moving to a different thread.
I haven't been on that thread.
Anyone that's uncomfortable on this thread already left.
There's no need for your sustained whining.
You can just ignore me (pay attention to your thread).
This was the effect I was hoping for and I achieved my aim.

You're posting too many info at a time and repeatedly and that's spamming.

Use Red if you're going to be the one giving updates so we can know it's updates for Pro Russia and don't spam so that others can read, digest and comment too

Pro West can post update with Blue....no p

Some of us are now addicted to this thread since March so try not to spoil the fun

Also we need a balanced view on this thread for both Pro Russia and Pro West
Apart from this I have no issue with you posting updates

3 Likes

Re: Gov. by Ibime(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2022
TriitNG:
Wow, I'm really shocked.
You guys don't know what you want.
I'll take a pause for a few days (by that time, I hope you Nazi arselickers would have reached a conclusion).
What happened to the thread you said you were migrating to?
I dey vex grin

Where is the new.thread? I no fit find am.na.the only reason to check in on the Putards here

1 Like

Re: Gov. by okeysoninv: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2022
E don choke am. what gain did you drived in destroying thread created by another person
Re: Gov. by RepoMan007: 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2022
VictorUSA:
Stop spamming this thread!!!
I already apologized to the OP of that thread so what is your own again?

I suspect you are out to derail that one but count me out and don't mention me there even with your other accounts.
Re: Gov. by RepoMan007: 12:20pm On Oct 28, 2022

Britain and the US would be obliterated by 'massive nuclear strikes' rehearsed yesterday under Putin's watchful eye, it's revealed as Russia warns it could attack the West's commercial satellites.

Mr Korotchenko made it clear who the drills were aimed at, telling state TV: 'Who could launch a first nuclear strike on Russia? The US and the UK. I don't know if [French President] Macron is someone who would join this adventure... It is very important that we have shown who our main enemies are and what awaits them.'

mailonline
Re: Gov. by VictorUSA(m): 12:25pm On Oct 28, 2022
RepoMan007:

I already apologized to the OP of that thread so what is your own again?

I suspect you are out to derail that one but count me out and don't mention me there even with your other accounts.
You must be very stupid! Be careful you animal. What a fool are you? He warned you, did he warn me?
Re: Gov. by VictorUSA(m): 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2022
TriitNG:
You still dey here? grin
Both of you are animals.
Re: Gov. by VictorUSA(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2022
RepoMan007:
Oga face your front and earn your Ruble in peace.
Den of the mad dogs..this thread has been left for insane slowpokes like u and ur ilks.
Re: Gov. by RepoMan007: 12:29pm On Oct 28, 2022
VictorUSA:
You must be very stupid! Be careful you animal. What a fool are you? He warned you, did he warn me?
I wonder what your willingness to converse with an animal that must be very stupid makes you.

That's like standing in front of a deranged fellow to yell at that fellow about the condition.
Happy derailment but count me out.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by RepoMan007: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2022
Putin speaks or rather rants:

'Humankind now faces a choice: accumulate a load of problems that will inevitably crush us all or try to find solutions that may not be ideal but working and could make the world more stable and secure.'

'Dominion of the world is what West has decided to stake in this game. It is a dangerous, deadly and dirty game,'

'We were completely sincere,' he added. 'What did we get in response? A "no" on every possible area of cooperation.'

mailonline

2 Likes

Re: Gov. by RepoMan007: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2022
VictorUSA:
Den of the mad dogs..this thread has been left for insane slowpokes like u and ur ilks.

Thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by VictorUSA(m): 12:34pm On Oct 28, 2022
RepoMan007:
I wonder what your willingness to converse with an animal that must be very stupid makes you.

That's like standing in front of a deranged fellow to yell at that fellow about the condition.
Happy derailment but count me out.
You are a stupid demented shit. Who is willing to engage in a conversation with a dog? Take your miserable self to the street where your fellow mad men are.
Re: Gov. by VictorUSA(m): 12:35pm On Oct 28, 2022
RepoMan007:

Thank you sir.
Animal you are welcome.
Re: Gov. by RepoMan007: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2022
VictorUSA:
You are a stupid demented shit. Who is willing to engage in a conversation with a dog? Take your miserable self to the street where your fellow mad men are.
These are the disadvantages of betting that Russia will win with one's soul.

Gambling is bad. Stay out of it.
Re: Gov. by RepoMan007: 12:39pm On Oct 28, 2022
VictorUSA:
Animal you are welcome.
Heard Putin is about to kpoof(die). Is that true?
Re: Gov. by VictorUSA(m): 12:40pm On Oct 28, 2022
RepoMan007:

These are the disadvantages of betting that Russia will win with one's soul.

Gambling is bad. Stay out of it.
That is what your stupidity tells you. My monika should have told you who's side i stand, but illiteracy has blockade your faculties.
Re: Gov. by VictorUSA(m): 12:41pm On Oct 28, 2022
RepoMan007:

Heard Putin is about to kpoof(die). Is that true?
I will gladly feed on his flesh.
Re: Gov. by RepoMan007: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2022
Uprightness100:
JUST IN:

China is reportedly tracking dissidents across Europe through a network of illegal police stations.

German Office for the Protection of the Constitution is now investigating whether there is also such an "office" in Frankfurt, reports Der Spiegel.

These are the people that want to replace America as world power?
Re: Gov. by RepoMan007: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2022
VictorUSA:
I will gladly feed on his flesh.

Odi vulture.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by VictorUSA(m): 1:09pm On Oct 28, 2022
RepoMan007:

Odi vulture.
Odi dullard
Re: Gov. by RepoMan007: 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2022
Joe Biden was asked Thursday if he believed Putin's claim he had no intention of using nuclear weapons
'I think if he has no intention, why does he keep talking about it?' he said after a long pause

Mailonline

1 Like

Re: Gov. by RepoMan007: 9:24pm On Oct 29, 2022
Liz Truss's personal phone found to have been hacked during leadership contest
Thought to have been hacked by Russian agents suspected of working for Putin
The downloaded messages included private exchanges with Kwasi Kwarteng
Also included up to year's worth of messages, some top-secret about Ukraine
Source told Mail on Sunday phone was so compromised it is now in a locked safe

Mail online

Original story: https://www.mailplus.co.uk/edition/news/politics/232629/truss-phone-hacked-by-putin-spies-for-top-secret-information

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (Reply)

South African Officers Caught On Camera Having Sex In A Hospital / US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.