Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,685 members, 7,851,354 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:40 PM

Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception (2913 Views)

Billionaire Declared "Dead" Found Living With Mistress In Moscow After 6 Years / How To Know A Man Possessed With Marine Spirit / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Starberg(m): 7:01pm On Mar 03, 2022
Hello Nairalanders in the house. I have something bothering me concerning the girl staying with me, I am like her godfather. She started staying with me this year because she had accommodation issue. I live in three bedroom flat apartment, so I let her stay in one of the rooms. My fiancee knows about it, although, she is saving to get an apartment around my axis, although I promised to help complete the rent money if she's able to get half of the money.

What's is bothering me now is that, two days ago I give her a list of items to get for me in the market and I gave her money. When she came back I checked everything she bought to my surprised she didn't get crayfish. Note: I love crayfish taste in all my meals. I asked why didn't she get it, her reply was that she doesn't eat crayfish that it's forbidden for her. I later teased her that if someone added it to her food and she eats it, what will she do? She responded saying that, the person will regret ever doing such and such person will be punished severe for it.

She went on saying whenever she wants to buy food she will jokingly ask the food vendor that she likes crayfish so as to know if crayfish is in the food.

I need explanation on this, because what I heard was that all those marmaid don't eat fish or there are type of fish they eat. But this girl eat all kind of fish but crayfish is A NO . Is there is any undertone to this?

For this, I am planning to complete her money asap, because I am scared living with her under the same roof. I don't want to inform my fiancee yet because she will ask to leave immediately.

Modified:
Anyone with explanation to this please?
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by MufasaLion: 7:02pm On Mar 03, 2022
She's probably allergic to it. It ain't nothing spiritual or demonic. Don't get worked up on it.

There are foods I don't consume also. There are fruits you dare not give me also.

I wish you well.

9 Likes

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by longetivity(m): 7:03pm On Mar 03, 2022
Tales by moonlight

2 Likes

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Goldbw122(m): 7:04pm On Mar 03, 2022
Reading
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Starberg(m): 7:06pm On Mar 03, 2022
longetivity:
Tales by moonlight

If you don't believe, you may choose to avoid the thrend... I am � for real. This is my story not Nollywood.

3 Likes

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Moeman: 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
guy you're balless and she go soon chase u comot that your apartment
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Righteousness2(m): 7:07pm On Mar 03, 2022
Everyone have what they like or what they don't like. What is Needful and important to you as a young man is Ensure you are Spiritually and Physically loaded in JESUS Christ and living in Holiness and Righteousness so you can have Dominion over Principalities, Powers and kingdoms that try to pull you down in any form..

9 Likes

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Starberg(m): 7:09pm On Mar 03, 2022
MufasaLion:
She's probably allergic to it. It ain't nothing spiritual or demonic. Don't get worked up on it.

There are foods I don't consume also. There are fruits you dare not give me also.

I wish you well.

Then why did she say that anyone who adds it to her food will be severe punished?

1 Like

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Starberg(m): 7:12pm On Mar 03, 2022
I am a Yoruba I don't eat Amala and I believe some people like me don't eat Amala as well. But this crayfish sounds somehow weird to me as relating to acquarum...

3 Likes

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by rickpat(m): 7:13pm On Mar 03, 2022
she is allergic to crayfish...I have so many people like that...some don't eat all sea foods..

my only concern is the threat of the person paying dearly for it if someone adds it in her meal...

Just be careful though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by MufasaLion: 7:14pm On Mar 03, 2022
Starberg:

Then why did she say that anyone who adds it to her food will be severe punished?

What she said meant nothing. People do say things in such way just to show you how much they detest something. She probably meant no harm.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by MufasaLion: 7:17pm On Mar 03, 2022
Starberg:
I am a Yoruba I don't eat Amala and I believe some people like me don't eat Amala as well. But this crayfish sounds somehow weird to me as relating to acquarum...

Stop this mentality, please. We have many people that don't eat sea foods. You need to know more about allergy so as to understand the gravity of it.

1 Like

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Starberg(m): 7:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

Stop this mentality, please. We have many people that don't eat sea foods. You need to know more about allergy so as to understand the gravity of it.

You didn't read the threat part? I understand allergism but I can't threatening someone who mistaken give me Amala to eat.
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by kellytuns(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
Maybe she's Adventist

1 Like

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by WonderManly(m): 7:23pm On Mar 03, 2022
I'm coming...

1 Like

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by MufasaLion: 7:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Starberg:

You didn't read the threat part? I understand allergism but I can't threatening someone who mistaken give me Amala to eat.

Didn't you read my other response to you?
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Starberg(m): 7:38pm On Mar 03, 2022
MufasaLion:

Didn't you read my other response to you?

Alright. I grab
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by etel124(m): 7:51pm On Mar 03, 2022
Ask her who is going to severely punish the person that mistakenly give her crayfish...So that you re sure say u never enter arm robber motor...
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Bignuell(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Does she eat fish??
Does she like to stay in somewhere cold, where there is water??
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Southernigbo: 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2022
Starberg:

maybe punished by having to take care of her medical emergency treatment. I myself, I'm also kind of mildly allergic to it but not so serious sha. But with tym she may outgrow this stage as occurs with many ppl. I was at some time allergic to fish n eggs but not anymore now
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Nicepoker(m): 8:05pm On Mar 03, 2022
Bignuell:
Does she eat fish??
Does she like to stay in somewhere cold, where there is water??
Una no de ever read. SMH.
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Boogyman557: 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool

ANOTHER 70yrs OLD MAN in d MAKING!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Bignuell(m): 8:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
Nicepoker:
Una no de ever read. SMH.
Bro calm down. Read it but didn't read the last 3 paragraph
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Emmajn1: 8:42pm On Mar 03, 2022
Righteousness2:
Everyone have what they like or what they don't like. What is Needful and important to you as a young man is Ensure you Spiritually and Physically loaded in JESUS Christ and living in Holiness and Righteousness so you can have Dominion over Principalities, Powers and kingdoms that try to pull you down in any form..
you sound like one big yoruba man I know. I strongly believe 90% that you are the one.
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Exkandayee(m): 8:55pm On Mar 03, 2022
Op where's she,I don't why people looking for Marine spirits don get them, I've been looking for one, op tell her I'll love with all my heart, I'm in Michigan
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by vincentont(m): 9:20pm On Mar 03, 2022
Starberg:
Hello Nairalanders in the house. I have something bothering me concerning the girl staying with me, I am like her godfather. She started staying with me this year because she had accommodation issue. I live in three bedroom flat apartment, so I let her stay in the one of the rooms. My fiancee knows about it, although, she is saving to get an apartment around my axis, although I promised her to her complete the rent money if she's able to get half of the money.

What's is bothering me now is that, two days ago I give her a list of items to get for me in the market and I gave her money. When she came back I checked everything she bought to my surprised she didn't get crayfish. Note: I love crayfish taste in all my meals. I asked why didn't she get it, her reply was that she doesn't eat crayfish that it's forbidden for her. I later teased her that if someone added it to her food and she eat it, what will she do? She responded saying that, the person will regret ever doing such and such person will be punished severe for it.

She went on saying whenever she wants to buy food she will jokingly ask the food vendor that she likes crayfish so as to know if crayfish is in the food.

I need explanation on this, because what I heard was that all those marmaid don't eat fish or there are type of fish they eat. But this girl eat all kind of fish but crayfish is A NO . Is there is any undertone to this?

For this, I am planning to complete her money asap, because I am scared living with her under the same roof. I don't want to inform my fiancee yet because she will ask to leave immediately.

Modified:
Which church does she attend? Adventist don't eat crayfish and some other sea food. But they eat fish

1 Like

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Femi8586(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03, 2022
OP you better be careful with that girl.

There is this girl I know with similar characters like the one you describe. This girl was fair in complexion and beautiful. As in, very beautiful.

It was later she confessed during a deliverance that she belongs to a marine kingdom. She confessed that she has powers to make any man unable to resist her if she wants him. And can destroy their lives if she wants.

Your own case may be ordinary though but just becareful ok.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 03, 2022
Well, OP as you can clearly see people who have better understanding of the marine kingdom have explained it to you. Na you know how you wan take run things now.

Please, abeg y'all should check out my profile to view my videos for your entertainment. I'm a musician and I made some Acapella covers of certain songs that I think you'll like. Someone asked if I was a comedian, while another asked why I was crying after viewing my videos. Well, check them out and tell me what you think. I'll do giveaway when I reach 10,000 views. wink Cheers.
PS: If you are in visiting Nairaland without logging in to your account them you can find me on YouTube by searching "E.Q. Lah-lah". That way you can see my videos.
Bless!!!

1 Like

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by OscarJaden(m): 10:24pm On Mar 03, 2022
Calm down oga OP,even my baby sister don't eat crayfish so she maybe just allergic to it that's all....

Everything is not mami water
Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by soundOsonic: 10:48pm On Mar 03, 2022
Starberg:
Hello Nairalanders in the house. I have something bothering me concerning the girl staying with me, I am like her godfather. She started staying with me this year because she had accommodation issue. I live in three bedroom flat apartment, so I let her stay in the one of the rooms. My fiancee knows about it, although, she is saving to get an apartment around my axis, although I promised her to her complete the rent money if she's able to get half of the money.

What's is bothering me now is that, two days ago I give her a list of items to get for me in the market and I gave her money. When she came back I checked everything she bought to my surprised she didn't get crayfish. Note: I love crayfish taste in all my meals. I asked why didn't she get it, her reply was that she doesn't eat crayfish that it's forbidden for her. I later teased her that if someone added it to her food and she eat it, what will she do? She responded saying that, the person will regret ever doing such and such person will be punished severe for it.

Modified:
She is allergic. A woman lost her son because of this crayfish issue. Her sons use to get sick and felt like dying almost Everytime.
Her first son died.
Thesame thing kept pestering the second child, doctors couldn't find solutions. A family acquaintance told them to do allergy test.
They did it and discover he is allegic to crayfish.
That's how the second son life was saved.
Don't be like those dvmb people who thought it was attack and it cost them a son

1 Like

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Slynation(m): 10:54pm On Mar 03, 2022
Try to know the kinda Church she attends

1 Like

Re: Am I Living With A Girl With Marine Spirit Or It's My Misconception by Truvelisback(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2022
I no know why una like to spiritualize anything una think.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help My 5 Days Old Marriage / OPM Pastor Has Promised To Send Aguba Back To The Trenches If He Refuses To Comp / Two Men Arrive At School To Pick Up Same Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.