Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,535 members, 7,850,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:45 AM

Man Got Angry At Me For Wearing A Wig And Distracting Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Got Angry At Me For Wearing A Wig And Distracting Him? (631 Views)

Help!! This Man Is Distracting Me. I Can't Even Focus (photos) / Please Is It Bad To Send These Photos To A Girl? Her Boyfriend Got Angry At Me / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Got Angry At Me For Wearing A Wig And Distracting Him? by mamagee3(f): 5:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Hi all, a random man got angry at me for wearing a wig to an event and distracting him and making him not to focus…
Re: Man Got Angry At Me For Wearing A Wig And Distracting Him? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 5:45am On Mar 04, 2022
Are u that beautiful to distract?
Re: Man Got Angry At Me For Wearing A Wig And Distracting Him? by dayabiuuku: 5:49am On Mar 04, 2022
So you want to make us too angry?

Na only you fine?

Those ones just growing up are the ones we haven't seen their beauty yet

But if they have seen your beauty the there is no more new thing there

It's even beautiful ba,bes that do olosho these days
Re: Man Got Angry At Me For Wearing A Wig And Distracting Him? by Freestainworld(m): 6:05am On Mar 04, 2022
Russia and Ukraine who is winning the war?
Re: Man Got Angry At Me For Wearing A Wig And Distracting Him? by Boogyman557: 7:14am On Mar 04, 2022
Holly Gram cool

I JUST CLEAN my old KALA finish now NOW..

PESIN left leg go SOON drop 4 GROUND!

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Man Got Angry At Me For Wearing A Wig And Distracting Him? by Nicepoker(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2022
Any update on Russia and Ukraine?
Re: Man Got Angry At Me For Wearing A Wig And Distracting Him? by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:27am On Mar 04, 2022
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. nasty.. I’m out of here

(1) (Reply)

How To Curse A Lady With Her Pant If She Insults You For No Reason – Prophet / Please What's Going On. / Has Light Been Restored In Your Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.