Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,804 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) (2781 Views)

Young Man Shares Loved-up Photos Of His Big-Sized Girlfriend (Photos) / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2022
IT WAS NEVER HERS TO KEEP ANYWAYS!!

Although i would first of all blame everything on you as the man for giving her something of so much value in the first place! Why would you place something of so much worth in arm palms SHE IS NOT WORTH IT!!

She doesn't care about you, she never did, what you gave her was what kept her around the whole time, the only thing she wil ever be able to give you back is her pvvssy and if you ever thing that sexx is something of worth then you are even more delusional!
She is nothing but a gold digger trying to extort off you while you are still able to provide, when you are completely out of resources, she will leave with all you have given her so far!! YOU ARE STUPIDD.

Its not your responsibility to keep spending on her, so basically whatever you have is not hers to own, when she feels the relationship can no longer work, remind her that everything you have given her shouldn't also work for her without you since YOU OWN THEM!

Still Typing...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by Felimax(m): 10:49am On Mar 04, 2022
You are back, this time with aggression!
Funny enough there are quite a handful of women bridging the gap for their partners out there.
Gid, will you vehemently say the same thing if the reverse was the case?
A man that accept a woman's gift and men that depend on women for survival are worst than simp.

Teach men how to be men not how to be fools.

You cannot be too far a product of what you are posting.

Try to make sense most times and not sometimes.

Welcome back!

Reading...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by MadamVanessa(f): 10:52am On Mar 04, 2022
That's the highest level of immaturity if any man should think of that.
So much for poor women who expect everything from men.
Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:56am On Mar 04, 2022
Do not listen to the bullshiit of "Only Cowards Will Take Back What They Gave To A Woman" grin grin Thats nothing but another feminist blindfold of victim mentality to keep the game going their way, if you fall for that rubbish, you are doomed and it would as though you never even owned everything you have today!!

The fact that she planned on taking along what you bought for her while leaving simply shows for a fact she was never really there for you, she is a selfish and greedy wh0re willing to stab you and take everything you have if she had what it takes to pull it off!

Take this hack; Never Buy Her Anything Of High Value In Her Name, So You Can Claim Rights To It And Beat Her At Her Game Just Incase!
If she wants to unsubscribe from you, she should also unsubscribe from everything that came with you PERIOD!!

Like i said, its your fault for giving a "Woman" something of so much value in the first place!!
Stay Woke.

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2022
MadamVanessa:

I can't believe i loved a comment you made a thread this morning, i even apologised for every harsh words i must have used against you, but apparently it seems that no matter how intelligent women would try to sound, they are still women.

Still, thank you for being smart enough to see the biased fog of feminism.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:01am On Mar 04, 2022
Felimax:
You are back, this time with aggression!
Funny enough there are quite a handful of women bridging the gap for their partners out there.
Gid, will you vehemently say the same thing if the reverse was the case?
A man that accept a woman's gift and men that depend on women for survival are worst than simp.

Teach men how to be men not how to be fools.

You cannot be too far a product of what you are posting.

Try to make sense most times and not sometimes.

Welcome back!

Reading...
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:10am On Mar 04, 2022
You Bought It, You Own It!! It Doesn't Who Handles It For A While, You Have The Right To Do Whatever You Want With What You Spent Your Money On!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:16am On Mar 04, 2022
Simple Business Sense! If You Do Not Want My Services Anymore, You Should Unsubscribe!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:18am On Mar 04, 2022
Do Not Let Feminists Lie To You Or Make You Feel Inferior, You Are Not A Coward Or A Man With Low Self Esteem For Taking Back What Actually Belongs To You!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:21am On Mar 04, 2022
In Most Cases, Its The Women Who Have Absolutely Nothing To Loose, When You Take This Feature Away From Them, The Game Finally Seems Fair!

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:24am On Mar 04, 2022
I Repeat, Its Totally Your Fault In The First Place To Let A FEMALE Have What You Can't Risk Loosing!!
Its Like Throwing That Thing Of Value In The Ocean, Down A Pit, Only That In This Case, Its Much Worse!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:28am On Mar 04, 2022
Before You Even Stress On Getting Her Anything, Remember That You Are Doing Her A Favour And She Is Not Worth It!! No Woman Is Worth Anything You Have To Offer!!
Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:40am On Mar 04, 2022
Sometime ago, an american rapper started trending on twitter because after the break up with his girlfriend, he requested the car he bought for her worth $350,000!

Of course, he was able to afford it right? He is a top celebrity amongst americans, it was probably not something of much value to him but he was smart enough to buy the car in his name thanks to his friend who is a lowkey redpiller!

The question here is; Was That Biittch Actually Worth It Was She Even Worth $1,000 To Handle Something Worth Of 350 Times Over
But guess what? After the break up, she left with the car thinking she was still topping the game, not until the guy sent authorities to go collect the car at her garage at night whilst she was sleeping, she legit woke up the next morning to an empty garage!! TOP NOTCH!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:45am On Mar 04, 2022
Watch Her Cry For Whats Not Even Hers To Cry For In The First Place, Misplaced ENTITLEMENT MENTALITY!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by Rickmann: 11:57am On Mar 04, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
IT WAS NEVER HERS TO KEEP ANYWAYS!!

Although i would first of all blame everything on you as the man for giving her something of so much value in the first place! Why would you place something of so much worth in arm palms SHE IS NOT WORTH IT!!

She doesn't care about you, she never did, what you gave her was what kept her around the whole time, the only thing she wil ever be able to give you back is her pvvssy and if you ever thing that sexx is something of worth then you are even more delusional!
She is nothing but a gold digger trying to extort off you while you are still able to provide, when you are completely out of resources, she will leave with all you have given her so far!! YOU ARE STUPIDD.

Its not your responsibility to keep spending on her, so basically whatever you have is not hers to own, when she feels the relationship can no longer work, remind her that everything you have given her shouldn't also work for her without you since YOU OWN THEM!

Still Typing...

This guy again grin
I hope you get married to yourself someday.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
Rickmann:

This guy again grin
I hope you get married to yourself someday.
I actually plan to, thats what MGTOW looks like by the way!

What else you got for me today
Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Never Allow Yourself To Get Robbed In Broad Day Light, Not When You Have The Power To Stop It.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by Marvellsmart(m): 1:59pm On Mar 04, 2022
TRP is Golden!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 2:29pm On Mar 04, 2022
Marvellsmart:
TRP is Golden!
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
TheGidRedpiller:
TRP IS GOLDEN!!
TRP is golden... You gave my friend a stupid advice... You're not very smart... undecided
Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by Deborah98(f): 3:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mtchewww undecided yen yen yen.... We have women who made their husbands or rather supported their husbands without making noise. Women this women that you guys should rest and stop looking for cheap attention.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 3:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
They are here, the trolls are already here.
Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by Oturatetuala(m): 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
First off...
I blame the man for giving a woman what he is not afraid of loosing...

Secondly...
Men, it is not cowardly or less manly to collect something you bought for anyone, man or woman!

Let's analyze this....
If I give you something of value, I do so, only because I think you are valuable, if at anytime I stop seeing you as valuable, don't I have the right to collect back the thing of value I gave to you?

So my people, if the package you bought is in your name and you see the need to collect it, please go and collect it, if he/she refuses to give it back, report to the authorities asap...
Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by RoyalBoutique(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
You topic says MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up!

Your write-up says something else.

I don't see the part where we make them cry.
Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by Sheddy5(m): 1:39am On Mar 05, 2022
RoyalBoutique:
You topic says MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up!

Your write-up says something else.

I don't see the part where we make them cry.
by collecting the precious gift you gave her.
Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by Boogyman557: 2:20am On Mar 05, 2022
Holly Gram cool

Any MANCHI or MAN way I JAM and I HEAR say EM DONATE EM KIDNEY 4 WOMAN

I SWEAR DOWN

I go use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST d useless MANCHI of a guy SECOND KIDNEY and still BLAST em left leg JOIN...

PITOTO PILOLO MANTOTO..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by advanceDNA: 6:09am On Mar 05, 2022
Deborah98:
Mtchewww undecided yen yen yen.... We have women who made their husbands or rather supported their husbands without making noise. Women this women that you guys should rest and stop looking for cheap attention.

Men can’t stop talking about women... why is this hard for you women to understand?? U guys are full of drama and your gist is more interesting to talk about during boredom..

It’s everywhere..it’s on Instagram, Twitter stories...it’s not just a nairaland thing..

The jist of a man that slept with two women living in the same building is not half has hot as the jist of a lady that did the same.... get that.. it is what it is...

Wait...Is that you guys don’t want men to talk about you at all, or you guys don’t just don’t like hearing about the bad experience a guy had with female gender??

because I’m sure if all men come here to do is, jump on your DMs, ask you out, call you dear and honey, asking how your day was, and asking for your numbers...... it will now become a case of :

“Nairaland men are too Hot”
“I hate them”
“Like 50 of them were just all over me yestday”
“Deborah, how do you cope with that Gidiredp!ller guy always telling you he likes you””
Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by diogo23: 6:18am On Mar 05, 2022
MadamVanessa:

But she's matured to use kidney to donate to her to cheat on me?
Re: MEN!! This Is How You MAKE HER CRY On What You Gave Her After Break Up! (Photos) by funshow21: 6:43am On Mar 05, 2022
k

(1) (Reply)

DO YOU AGREE?? Two Clever People Can’t Fall In Love, True Love Needs One Idiot! / Why Do Gay Guys Like Hitting On Straight Guys / Kindly Help Which Business Can Someone Start With 100k In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.