Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion (21109 Views)

NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely / All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) / Lagos To Launch Intra-city Lines By 2020 To Reduce Traffic Congestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Aketi2: 1:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

The Tinubu puppet you mean?..

In the land of cowards.. only one brown teeth bullion van thief runs the show.

from Lagos to osun
from ogun to Ekiti
the story is the same

You can call him anything. What you cant take away from him is that he is performing. None of the governors in the SE except incoming governor Soludo is worthy to dispose the tissue paper used by Sanwolu. I say it with gravity and soberness.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Aketi2: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
MEGAWATCH:

After everything they will still end up as Skull Miners, so what's the big thing.

I dont know about that. But the governor is visionary while governors from the SE are as blind as bats.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Christistruth00: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Aketi2:

You can call him anything. What you cant take away from him is that he is performing. None of the governors in the SE except incoming governor Soludo is worthy to dispose the tissue paper used by Sanwolu. I say it with gravity and soberness.

Ohaneze were looking for 6 years while fraudsters indoctrinated their own Youths with hatred till IPOB Started Slaughtering their own People like Chicken and Guinea fowls while also setting their Region ablaze

Are those ones Leaders ?

Only Gov David Umahi iof Ebonyi s a true leader among them he acts and behaves like a Leader and he is not just mouth like the others he delivers

The others are just hustlers and very bad businessmen who don’t understand that Peace is important for Commmercial activities to thrive

The other Leader is Wike Of Rivers State Which is not even SE

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Springboot: 1:43pm On Mar 04, 2022
aylive02:
Me wey get phobia for aqua nko?

Is there any part of the writeup that said its mandatory?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Golan007: 1:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

The Tinubu puppet you mean?..

In the land of cowards.. only one brown teeth bullion van thief runs the show.

from Lagos to osun
from ogun to Ekiti
the story is the same

And the state is advancing more than all other states put together.

Why e come dey pain you?
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Aketi2: 1:46pm On Mar 04, 2022
Christistruth00:

Ohaneze were looking for 6 years while fraudsters indoctrinated their own Youths with hatred till IPOB Started Slaughtering their own People like Chicken and Guinea fowls while also setting their Region ablaze

Are those ones Leaders ?

Only Gov David Umahi is a true leader among them

David Umahi that banned Tippers? It shows you the quality of his mind. He is not intelligent enough to stand near the PA of Sanwolu.

1 Like

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Zeefort: 1:52pm On Mar 04, 2022
Hello friend, please I need your assistance, my family and I have been moving around to find a place to sleep since 3 days now due to my apartment that was lookup by my landlady, I need your help.
0036286596,GTB. God bless you.
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 04, 2022
aylive02:

Well you can always stick to road transport. But I find it funny that most people with phobia would rather accept and talk about them instead of working on their fears.

Water transport is safer than ever and nowadays, you don't need to bother about drowning cos you're given safety jackets...

1 Like

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by ZombieTERROR: 1:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
Golan007:

And the state is advancing more than all other states put together.
Why e come dey pain you?

advancing in population and taxes
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Golan007: 2:04pm On Mar 04, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

advancing in population and taxes

Why not go back to Umuahia since Lagos didn't favour you?

1 Like

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by nedekid: 2:06pm On Mar 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!!!This water transportation sector is a fertile area for investors in Lagos.

We have a huge water body that ,with your investment, can reap massively from transportation of humans and goods from one point to the other safely and securely.

Lagos is the state of aquatic splendour. Investing in Lagos water transportation business is a brilliant profitable investment I will propse to you to please consider.

If you have an investment outside Lagos, please bring it to Lagos. We are ready to host your investment

We are a very hospitable people in Lagos .
Our Lagos is the startup capital of Africa and we have the best run city economy in Africa in terms of GDP.

We have a vibrant population and we are the World Economic Forum-rated Africa's No 1 cosmopolitan city with with many infrastructures, a prestigious University of Lagos(UNILAG) that has produced notable Nigerians like the current V.P ,Prof. Yemi Osibanjo,SAN, beaches, great folklore traditional Yoruba & contemprorary Yoruba Afro hip-hop music , the city of Grammy Award winners and food!

In Lagos, you and your investments are safe and your invsstments are guaranteed of great returns.

Please invest in Lagos today.
Thank you.
Who ask you? Go to your abia state and leave our Lagos for us jare cool
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by ednut1(m): 2:08pm On Mar 04, 2022
Not affordable by the common man
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by clothingonline(m): 2:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
I wish Lagos state more development
The city is over crowded

Turkey shirts 4K only
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by techWriter3: 2:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Good one
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by BigBashiru: 2:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
Aketi2:
The only state with sensible leaders. All our SE governors except Soludo are not worthy to lift the shoes of Sanwolu.

They should come and arrest me for comparing them to Sanwolus' shoes.

Soludo never do anything yet...he is just making mouth for now....no results yet....
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by aylive02(m): 2:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Loewe:

Well you can always stick to road transport. But I find it funny that most people with phobia would rather accept and talk about them instead of working on their fears.

Water transport is safer than ever and nowadays, you don't need to bother about drowning cos you're given safety jackets...
you're right. You see that life jacket eh, the color sef dey fear me
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by aylive02(m): 2:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
Springboot:

Is there any part of the writeup that said its mandatory?
is there any part of my response that demanded you asked me a question?
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Winters23: 2:30pm On Mar 04, 2022
aylive02:

Enjoy your gridlock in peace grin

2 Likes

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by GeneralElder: 2:36pm On Mar 04, 2022
ebufa:

crap hole ! visit cairo and cape town and eat humble pie!

No city in all of west Africa comes close to Cairo so reduce the yardstick, but Lagos surely beats all the cities in Nigeria due to population and rapid state financed development.
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by steve6: 2:47pm On Mar 04, 2022
Ok
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Aketi2: 2:53pm On Mar 04, 2022
BigBashiru:

Soludo never do anything yet...he is just making mouth for now....no results yet....

We have lots of faith in him. Hope he will bring dynamism to governance in the region.
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by duality(m): 3:01pm On Mar 04, 2022
1200 naira is not cheap na
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Great initiative
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Sleekfingers: 3:15pm On Mar 04, 2022
FILEBE:
Nice.
But for how much? This is the most important one . How much? Is it affordable for the masses or just for elites?

Not less than 1k
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Sleekfingers: 3:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
duality:
1200 naira is not cheap na

Boat maintenance does not come cheap.....

1 Like

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by ZombieTERROR: 3:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Golan007:

Why not go back to Umuahia since Lagos didn't favour you?

shut up
your mates are in Switzerland

here you are running your mouth because of a shithole country
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Ever8090: 3:41pm On Mar 04, 2022
jerseyboy:
YORUBA NATION NOW.
NO GOING BACK.
them don help una develop am naa,.why you no go talk rubbish even though you are very inconsequential
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Invictuse: 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2022
So long they don't smoke Mpkru Miri jn with your mother or go rob in Dubai to expose what foolish tribe you are from that is OK.

MEGAWATCH:

After everything they will still end up as Skull Miners, so what's the big thing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Heavance(m): 4:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

a prestigious University of Lagos(UNILAG) that has produced notable Nigerians like the current V.P ,Prof. Yemi Osibanjo,SAN, beaches, great folklore traditional Yoruba & contemprorary Yoruba Afro hip-hop music , the city of Grammy Award winners and food!

In Lagos, you and your investments are safe and your invsstments are guaranteed of great returns.

Thank you.
Except this is an advert.
Even the College in Katsina that has produced not less than 3 head of states/President no make noise.

Investment is safe?
What happened during the Xenophobia attack around Lagos, or you were not informed?
And during Endsars shooting, what happened all round? Has anybody been compensated?
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Golan007: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

shut up
your mates are in Switzerland

here you are running your mouth because of a shithole country

All I know is that your parents are in Nigeria.

grin
In Umuahia for that matter.

2 Likes

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by winterfell007(m): 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
omenkaLives:
If I say "Lagos leads and others follow", or say "Gof bless Lagos state" now, my other brothers from that side go begin vex. cheesy

You’re a fool, why can’t your Benue state lead and others will follow? Boboclark!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Calling Buhari Major General Is Abuse Of Press Freedom - Lai Mohammed / Edo 2024: Ighodalo Resigns As Nigerian Breweries Board Chairman / PDP Appoints Jibrin As Acting Bot Chairman (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.