Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion (21106 Views)

NRC Suspends Train Operations Along Abuja-Kaduna Route Indefinitely / All 7 New Boats Acquired By Lagos For Lagferry Are Locally Made (Video) / Lagos To Launch Intra-city Lines By 2020 To Reduce Traffic Congestion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by omenkaLives(m): 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
winterfell007:

You’re a fool, why can’t your Benue state lead and others will follow? Boboclark!!
You are a nobody and you will be ignored.

Bye. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by FILEBE(m): 6:33pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Not less than 1k

Boss. Are you sure?
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by flokii: 6:35pm On Mar 04, 2022
Eko akete.. ilu ogbon. Pride of Yorubas and the South West region.

1 Like

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Sleekfingers: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2022
FILEBE:

Boss. Are you sure?

I am not sure. I am just saying , the price will start from 1k
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by snoopz: 7:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
museveni:
@1200 naira per trip

Thank you na to wake up early be that
Falomo / Obalende suppose don enter 7h na 4h before as of 2 weeks ago
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Almaigaa: 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2022
Aketi2:
The only state with sensible leaders. All our SE governors except Soludo are not worthy to lift the shoes of Sanwolu.

They should come and arrest me for comparing them to Sanwolus' shoes.

But Abia State Governor is better than Sanwolu of Lagos State. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by FILEBE(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sleekfingers:

I am not sure. I am just saying , the price will start from 1k

I don't think so

Someone was saying twenty something thousand
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by ZombieTERROR: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
Golan007:

All I know is that your parents are in Nigeria.
grin
In Umuahia for that matter.

what's Umuhia?
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Sleekfingers: 9:20pm On Mar 04, 2022
FILEBE:

I don't think so

Someone was saying twenty something thousand

That's not possible. It is a public transportation.

IKORODU – EBUTE ERO – CMS/MARINA
FARE: N800
DURATION: 50minutes
(The three (3) Boats designated for this route will berth at IKORODU TERMINAL

IKORODU – FIVE COWRIES FERRY TERMINAL (FALOMO, IKOYI.)

ROUTES: BADORE – OKE IRA NLA (ETI OSA) – ADDAX JETTY (VICTORIA ISLAND) – FIVE COWRIES FERRY TERMINAL (FALOMO, IKOYI)
FARE: N1000
DURATION: 45minutes
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Golan007: 9:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
ZombieTERROR:

what's Umuhia?

Your home town.

You want deny your home too?

grin
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by FILEBE(m): 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2022
Sleekfingers:

That's not possible. It is a public transportation.

IKORODU – EBUTE ERO – CMS/MARINA
(The three (3) Boats designated for this route will berth at IKORODU TERMINAL

IKORODU – FIVE COWRIES FERRY TERMINAL (FALOMO, IKOYI.)

ROUTES: BADORE – OKE IRA NLA (ETI OSA) – ADDAX JETTY (VICTORIA ISLAND) – FIVE COWRIES FERRY TERMINAL (FALOMO, IKOYI)
FARE: N1000
DURATION: 45minutes

Nice . This is nice but I think it should be cheaper than this too. Brt from ikorodu to cms is 500naira

If we make these means of transportation cheaper. Lagos will make more money

1 Like

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by christistruth01: 9:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
OneCorner:
At the end of the day, it’s igbos that will use these stuffs cuz they own 80% of the land around that area and will soon send afonjas packing

It is People like you who help to give support to Tribalistic Radicals like Adeyinka Grandson

Read what you wrote again and correct it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by leofab(f): 2:11am On Mar 05, 2022
jerseyboy:
YORUBA NATION NOW.
NO GOING BACK.
lagos will rather stand on its own.. No leeches

1 Like

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Nobody: 2:22am On Mar 05, 2022
leofab:
lagos will rather stand on its own.. No leeches
for Lagos.

Omo Igbo. Commot eye. Igbos will never have respect until they can develop a culture that will attract others to live amongst them. Till then igbos and Fulanis remain nomadic tribes, Grow some pride girl, Go develop Biafra or is it Ikenga Republic as Igbos are too hated by just about everyone else and no one want to carry same passport as Igbos. Igbos don't even want to carry Igbo passport. So now you want to be a citizen of Lagos. Ole!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Aketi2: 2:31am On Mar 05, 2022
Almaigaa:

But Abia State Governor is better than Sanwolu of Lagos State. grin

Slums are everywhere. Unfortunately, Igbo governors are buffons who cannot think outside the box.

Umahi has security challenge in some sections of his state, guess what he did? He banned Tippers!

1 Like

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Thinktwicemybro: 4:40am On Mar 05, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:
Awesome!!!This water transportation sector is a fertile area for investors in Lagos.

We have a huge water body that ,with your investment, can reap massively from transportation of humans and goods from one point to the other safely and securely.

Lagos is the state of aquatic splendour. Investing in Lagos water transportation business is a brilliant profitable investment I will propse to you to please consider.

If you have an investment outside Lagos, please bring it to Lagos. We are ready to host your investment

We are a very hospitable people in Lagos .
Our Lagos is the startup capital of Africa and we have the best run city economy in Africa in terms of GDP.

We have a vibrant population and we are the World Economic Forum-rated Africa's No 1 cosmopolitan city with with many infrastructures, a prestigious University of Lagos(UNILAG) that has produced notable Nigerians like the current V.P ,Prof. Yemi Osibanjo,SAN, beaches, great folklore traditional Yoruba & contemprorary Yoruba Afro hip-hop music , the city of Grammy Award winners and food!

In Lagos, you and your investments are safe and your invsstments are guaranteed of great returns.

Please invest in Lagos today.
Thank you.
Here's free book on business ideas & money sources directory for you,it's 100% free! https://www.nairaland.com/6666800/looking-business-ideas-money-fund. Cheers.
Is that an e-book on skull mining? Tinubu e-rats
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by ZombieTERROR: 7:22am On Mar 05, 2022
Golan007:

Your home town.
You want deny your home too?
grin

my erudite skuller
you are not well
seek help
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Change4dbeta: 7:36am On Mar 05, 2022
NwaNimo1:
Lagos 'Lagoon Ferry' ..........

[img]https://i./3OJxS.gif[/img]

.....a ferry that can't transport cars or cargo?
You are right,ferry indeed.LAG BOAT
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by leofab(f): 3:57pm On Mar 05, 2022
jerseyboy:
for Lagos.

Omo Igbo. Commot eye. Igbos will never have respect until they can develop a culture that will attract others to live amongst them. Till then igbos and Fulanis remain nomadic tribes, Grow some pride girl, Go develop Biafra or is it Ikenga Republic as Igbos are too hated by just about everyone else and no one want to carry same passport as Igbos. Igbos don't even want to carry Igbo passport. So now you want to be a citizen of Lagos. Ole!
every Yoruba man is now an Indigene of Lagos.. A city collectively developed by the whole nation.. You don’t see northerners claiming Abuja? They have other nice cities like Kano; Kaduna Jos etc… can you name two township in south west ?

1 Like

Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Nobody: 9:13pm On Mar 05, 2022
leofab:
every Yoruba man is now an Indigene of Lagos.. A city collectively developed by the whole nation.. You don’t see northerners claiming Abuja? They have other nice cities like Kano; Kaduna Jos etc… can you name two township in south west ?
Abuja belongs to minority Gwaris so you all are invaders, Fulani inclusive. Yourubas at over 50 million however are too large to be dominated in their land hence it is a question of time before they get their own nation and you Lagos Igbos will have to carry Yoruba passport which by the way many of you will prefer to Biafran passport.
Re: LAGFERRY Begins Operations Along Ajah-Lekki Axis To End Traffic Congestion by Elibaba1: 11:38am On Mar 07, 2022
omenkaLives:
If I say "Lagos leads and others follow", or say "Gof bless Lagos state" now, my other brothers from that side go begin vex. cheesy

Wetin be lead and follow with Odinary ferry? Mtchewwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters / Osun State Judge In Husband Snatching Drama / Okorocha & Ikpeazu In Yola For Bindow's Son's Wedding (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.