Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,862 members, 7,813,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) (1330 Views)

Military, DSS, Others Comb Hotspots In FCT, Nab Terrorists, Informants / Celebration In Ogun Over Dapo Abiodun Victory - Photos / IPOB Sit-At-Home: Army, Police, Navy, DSS, Others Take Over Onitsha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Ndlistic(m): 5:37pm On Mar 04, 2022
APC Convention: Group petitions Police, DSS, others over Dapo Abiodun, calls for immediate action

A Civil Society Organization, Advocacy for Advancement of Peace & Harmony in Africa Initiative(ADAPHAI) has written a petition to the heads of security agencies in Nigeria as well as to the Chairman of APC Caretaker & Extra Ordinary Convention Committee (CECPC), Mai Malam Buni, over the nomination of the Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun as the Chairman of Election Appeal Committee for the national convention slated for March 26.

The group alleged that the Governor has a multiple felon cases in the US, bothering on fraud and dishonesty, which he deliberately concealed through redaction.

In a petition dated 4th March, 2022, and signed by the National Coordinator of the Organization, Comrade Sulaimon Suberu, the group attached various documents indicating indictment of the Ogun State Governor in the US.

ADAPHAI, therefore, called for prompt investigation to ascertain the veracity of its claim and quick action to address the alleged infraction, as it called on the leadership of the APC to quickly remove Abiodun as the Chairman of Election Appeal Committee during the coming convention.

''As a leading Non-governmental Organization in Nigeria, we consider it pertinent and expedient to inform you of our recent findings and discovery in the Nigeria's political space, as a way of averting political debacle that could heat up the polity and threaten peaceful co-existence in Nigeria.

''It may interest you to know that we are presently in possession of documented evidence that clearly shows that Governor Dapo Abiodun was indicted in multiple felon cases in the United States of America bothering on Fraud and dishonesty. Irrefutable documented evidence shows a pattern of repeat criminal offenses - 12th July 1986, 6th November 1986 and 15th January 1987, in that order.

''In a bid to manipulate extant provisions of Nigerian Constitution on the eligibility of ex-convicts or persons indicted for dishonesty and fraud to contest for public office (Section 182, subsection (d),(i) and (j), Governor Dapo Abiodun, deliberately CONCEALED his criminal past by Redacting his criminal records on 18th August, 2015, at exactly 3.18pm (Copy of Redacted page attached).

''Below is the details of the Redaction Data:
CFN: 20150534571
BOOK: 29743
PAGE: 1170
DATE: 18 Aug 2015
TIME: 04:20:51pm
Harvey Ruvin Clerk of Court. MIA- Dale City.

''We therefore demand a prompt and further investigation on the above allegations to ascertain the veracity of our claim for immediate action.

''Also, we implore the leadership of the APC to quickly remove Gov. Dapo Abiodun as the Chairman of APC's Election Petition Committee during its Convention slated for March 26 with immediate effect, to give credibility to the exercise,as such nomination portends serious threat to the party and the country at large'', the petition reads.

Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by justified007: 5:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Amosun boys in action
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Mooh247: 5:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
cool

Mumu people.... They no for certain, any mumu that brings any stupid appeal before Dapo Abiodun is just wasting his time,. Buhari wants Adamu and Buhari gets Adamu thats final

It's time for CPC to control the Party Structure, after ACN faction allowed NPDP's Ameachi to chase out ACN's Oshiomhole without completing ACN's tenure as party chairman

Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Indispensable85(m): 6:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Mumu people.... They no for certain, any mumu that brings any stupid appeal before Dapo Abiodun is just wasting his time,. Buhari wants Adamu and Buhari gets Adamu thats final

It's time for CPC to control the Party Structure, after ACN faction allowed NPDP's Ameachi to chase out ACN's Oshiomhole without completing ACN's tenure as party chairman

Dunce is Adamu CPC?
U see ur life?
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Mooh247: 6:12pm On Mar 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Dunce is Adamu CPC?
U see ur life?

Lately its either more stupid people registered on Nairaland or more blind people with comprehension problem started coming online

Either ways am not here to explain simple comments to idiots with internet

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Indispensable85(m): 6:14pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Lately its either more stupid people registered on Nairaland or more blind people with comprehension problem started coming online

Dunce go and educate yourself or die ignorant
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Mooh247: 6:25pm On Mar 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Dunce go and educate yourself or die ignorant

With the manner you speak with strangers on public forum over non personal political issues.. it's obvious the kind of people that raised you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Dapson73(m): 7:57pm On Mar 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Dunce is Adamu CPC?
U see ur life?

He's not informed.
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Parachoko: 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mooh247:
cool

Is Dapo Abiodun also part of the Buni click?
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Mooh247: 8:03pm On Mar 04, 2022
Parachoko:
Is Dapo Abiodun also part of the Buni click?

Dapo was also assigned by Mai Buni to head Anambra governorship election APC primaries

This isn't coincidental.. two major assignment from Buni lead APC

1 Like

Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Indispensable85(m): 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mooh247:

With the manner you speak with strangers on public forum over non personal political issues.. it's obvious the kind of people that raised you

With the way and manner you display your ignorance and argue about it on nairaland it's clear you were raised by a bunch of illiterate parents.
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Indispensable85(m): 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Dunce go get some political education.
Last advice for you is keep shut when you know nothing about a discourse.
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Mooh247: 8:11pm On Mar 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

With the way and manner you display your ignorance and argue about it on nairaland it's clear you were raised by a bunch of illiterate parents.

Now you've made your Father proud and we know apple doesn't fall far from the tree, now stop qouting me or looking for my attention like a little bitch

Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Indispensable85(m): 8:16pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Now you've made your Father proud and we know apple doesn't fall far from the tree, now stop qouting me or looking for my attention like a little bitch

Certified ignoramus try to spend more time developing yourself. It's more profitable than arguing ignorantly on every subject like a universal fool. Your foolishness is obviously hereditary from what I can see. It's a good legacy from your parents. Lol......
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Indispensable85(m): 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
Dapson73:

He's not informed.

And they're the set of miscreants on nairaland that argue the most. They're ignorant and don't want to learn.
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Mooh247: 8:19pm On Mar 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Certified ignoramus try to spend more time developing yourself. It's more profitable than arguing ignorantly on every subject like a universal fool. Your foolishness is obviously hereditary from what I can see. It's a good legacy from your parents. Lol......

You left the comment and the topic to chase my comment about... Are you this jobless

Niggar drop your useless comment and move on, stop looking for attention and e fights to validate your insecured self
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Indispensable85(m): 8:21pm On Mar 04, 2022
[quote author=Mooh247 post=110754452][/quote]

Foolishness is obviously bliss for your type.
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Mooh247: 8:23pm On Mar 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

And they're the set of miscreants on nairaland that argue the most. They're ignorant and don't want to learn.

If not that you want attention badly

Point out where I directly or indirectly called Abdullahi Adamu a Former CPC member

The comment is in simple English for you to read again

Read and read again this time with your senses and mention where I said Adamu was a CPC member,

Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Mooh247: 8:24pm On Mar 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

Foolishness is obviously bliss for your type.

Point out where I said Adamu is CPC member

Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Indispensable85(m): 8:39pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Point out where I said Adamu is CPC member

A simple use of the word HOWEVER would help to divorce your former thought from the latter.
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Mooh247: 8:40pm On Mar 04, 2022
Indispensable85:

A simple use of the word HOWEVER would help to divorce your former thought from the latter.

Like I said earlier am here to comment my views not explain to inconsiquential naive jokers what I mean... After all the comment section can accommodate as many comments as possible
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Indispensable85(m): 8:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mooh247:

If not that you want attention badly

Point out where I directly or indirectly called Abdullahi Adamu a Former CPC member

The comment is in simple English for you to read again

Read and read again this time with your senses and mention where I said Adamu was a CPC member,

Mumu you need to go back to high school. Post your complete comment here let me educate you a little for free. There are certain words you use to divorce thoughts in a passage. I already gave you an example in one of my mention of you.
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Indispensable85(m): 8:45pm On Mar 04, 2022
Mooh247:

Like I said earlier am here to comment my views not explain to inconsiquential naive jokers what I mean... After all the comment section can accommodate as many comments as possible

A fool doesn't learn and dies as one.
Next time,INCONSEQUENTIAL is the right spelling.
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by naija4life247: 8:50pm On Mar 04, 2022
justified007:
Amosun boys in action

Yes, after their humiliation at the polls by Tinubu boys.
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by meetme01: 9:16am On Mar 13, 2022
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by meetme01: 9:22am On Mar 13, 2022
justified007:
Amosun boys in action

They waited till this time. I know their silence means alot. They don't forgive.

Dapo just ran into monkey waters with Amosun. Let's see how things unfolds.
Re: APC Convention: Group Petitions Police, DSS, Others Over Dapo Abiodun (pics) by Wazobia2216: 9:26am On Mar 13, 2022
Ndlistic:

over the nomination of the Ogun State Governor, Dapo Abiodun as the Chairman of Election Appeal Committee for the national convention slated for March 26.

The group alleged that the Governor has a multiple felon cases in the US, bothering on fraud and dishonesty, which he deliberately concealed through redaction.

the group attached various documents indicating indictment of the Ogun State Governor in the US.
Its rather unfortunate!

However whatsoever happening in Nigeria right now needs a careful look and a good sense of approach!

Buhari can put his relatives everywhere and no one questions him. Is this not hypocrisy

The fulanis are everywhere now claiming one group or the other in other to usurp the leadership or governor of the state with someone they must have pumped with their stolen wealth who will do their biddens!

We all knew how they were flooding the adoration ground before they imposed that hopeless governor of IMO State, gov hopeless Uzodinma, now we can see the true picture!

Nigerians beware!

(1) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje & Bode George Warning Tinubu Will Replicate State Capture Federally / Unknown Gunmen Attack Burial Kills Scores As IPOB Hails Them - VIDEO / Kwankwaso Applogy Letter For Not Attending The NBA Conference.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.