Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,874 members, 7,848,558 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu (9654 Views)

Shema’s PDP Faction Flags Off Campaign For Atiku In Katsina, Declares Support / Bandits Have Taken Over Parts Of Katsina – Governor Masari Cries Out / More Video: Buhari Arrival At Home State Of Katsina For APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 8:47am On Mar 05, 2022
seunmsg:
Eyin haters, o tun ti zeh o. Come in and cry your soul out, it is allowed cool
Have you seen the documents signed by buhari
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by Nobody: 8:48am On Mar 05, 2022
Frigga13:

I’m well informed not some Yoruba armchair politician from ijebuigbo..

Yoruba will never smell Asovilla till next 200 years

2023 go clear all Yoruba doubt

Tinubu Must contest
Osibanjo

All Yoruba peopl and Yoruba Must vote for their people no excuses

Una eyes go clear

Power returns North

Na so e be ..... keep jinxing yourself on Nairaland think you’re doing anybody..

Yoruba hate reality .. and love Yoruba propaganda

You've come out at last. But you said up there that nobody hates the Yoruba? What do you call this? If Osinbajo declares today you people would eat him raw. The Yoruba don't need your counsel.

1 Like

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by Spandau: 8:50am On Mar 05, 2022
seguntijan:

You can do better. You only see what your head and mind want to see.
Lagos is an haven of opportunity, Lagos is the economic hub of the country. Every Nigerians feel safe in our Lagos. We just need a state in each geopolitical region to emulate Tinubu's developmental strategy, then we can be proud of our country

Ignoramus!Lagos has been what it is economically and in terms of opportunities way before Tinubu. If you feel safe in Lagos, then you must be a hoodlum too.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by jawu12(m): 9:07am On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=seunmsg post=110753958]

https://tribuneonlineng.com/2023-emir-of-katsina-declares-support-for-tinubu/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter[/quote.
Walayi i suprise how i don hear emir of katsina state don dey talk or tackle for katsina insecurity,while,never take long time accuss im vice for di declaration give to ilorin media
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by 9iceprince(m): 1:26pm On Mar 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Can someone remind the Emir that everyone is entitled to he's or her own opinion undecided

That you don’t believe aswell, that’s why you attacked anyone supporting Tinubu without telling us your prefered Candidate
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by Willie2015: 4:25pm On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

I personally think that Tinubu will just be Buhari pro max. He will spend a greater part of his tenure on medical tourism.

I also believe that Osinbajo, Adesina, and Fashola are much younger and more vibrant to take up the mantle from Bubu.
Atiku is also warming up for the PDP ticket.

Dem carry old men swear for us for this country.

All these guys are technocrats...
Northern elite are not comfortable with these guys..
To protect their interest...
Atiku is warming up for the PDP ticket...
I dont see these guys matchin Atiku in the election...
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by CatANDratTHEORY: 4:32pm On Mar 05, 2022
Willie2015:

All these guys are technocrats...
Northern elite are not comfortable with these guys..
To protect their interest...
Atiku is warming up for the PDP ticket...
I dont see these guys matchin Atiku in the election...

Atiku? Na who do Nigeria this thing?

Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by Willie2015: 4:38pm On Mar 05, 2022
[quote author=CatANDratTHEORY post=110774907][/quote]

Its not about Atiku...
Its about the political terrain...
The North determines who is the President....
And majority of voters in the North are not literate..... They are Almajiris etc
Who knows Osinbajo ...Adesina or Fashola in the core North West... NEast and N Central.
Re: Emir Of Katsina Declares Support For Tinubu by kolaaderin: 4:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
CatANDratTHEORY:

You are getting this wrong. Nobody wants Yorubas to fail, many are drumming their support for Osinbajo, Adesina, and Fashola but not Tinubu.
The man is old and would probably be another medical tourist like Bubu.
let them come out and declare now. Until we have one of those brave enough to show intention , we are with Him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Appoints New Mediators, Issues Letters Of Appointment / Fuel Scarcity Hits Lagos, Filling Stations Refuse To Sell / I Weep Over Women Marginalisation - Dr Ibijoke Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.